Christmas Mafia - Game Over - Town Wins!

Nolder

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sounds like one every night.  He does not get to collect them.  If scum kill him tonight not sure if he still gets to give us his view.  What I got from it.

All that'll matter to scum is that the maximum amount of results Smash can share is 1. It gets revealed AFTER Smash dies, which creates a reason for scum to NOT kill Smash... 

So, why did Doggin conclude that Smash will "probably die tonight"?

And points to JIF for realizing this is a self-protecting reveal for Smash. Either because they discussed it in QT, or because JIF is suddenly smarter than my shoe.

Upon further thought, this was an incredibly convenient time for you to unnecessarily claim a self protecting role.

tumblr_myfz3ztSDG1sly91vo2_500.gif

Not sure if you intended to be this scummy. You may be. Kinda like Kivs comment a few min ago as well. Leelou reeks a little more

All that'll matter to scum is that the maximum amount of results Smash can share is 1. It gets revealed AFTER Smash dies, which creates a reason for scum to NOT kill Smash... 

So, why did Doggin conclude that Smash will "probably die tonight"?

And points to JIF for realizing this is a self-protecting reveal for Smash. Either because they discussed it in QT, or because JIF is suddenly smarter than my shoe.

Looks like Lizzie is smarter than your show.  You shoe is dumb.

How is it fishing if you felt his explanation was sufficient?

Because from a town POV why would you ask if it gives us just alignment, role or both? It would give us mod confirmed information, period. It's something that should have been left unsaid so scum can sweat in their jammies if they have,a GF. Or if they should be careful about false claiming. And so on. 

Breaking Bad was the single best ending to any show I ever watched.  

Dexter?  Single worst ending of anything I watched.  how you put that together with breaking Bad is mind boggling.

Never watched Boardwalk Empire.

You thought Breaking Bad had the best ending?

Come on. I mean it was ok but the best is a big title.

I think you're letting how good the show is cloud your judgment on that one.

Don't get me wrong I don't have a problem with how it ended but it didn't wow or amaze me.

Actually it was kind of predictable. At least the major parts ie the deaths.

Boardwalk Empire is good if you can sit through the first season.

First season is boring as sh*t and I'm still not sure wtf it had to do with anything.

After that you get to watch old time gangsters interact with each other.

It's really well done. The ending was just ok though.

Although it's not the shows fault it's because it was getting cancelled so they were allowed to wrap it up instead.

They did good with what they had to work with.

Boardwalk, BB, SOA in that order and I loved the ending to them all.

Idk maybe I'm just not easily wowed or something.

I'm not complaining about their endings I'm just saying they didn't end on a high note.

Like, the last episode was not the best episode of each series.

That's what I'm trying to say.

Please pm me all the spoilers to Boardwalk Empire so I no longer feel guilty about spoiling Jax.  LOL

Nah man don't worry about it.

I don't give a sh*t about spoilers 99.9% of the time.

Didn't bother me, I figured he was gonna die anyway.

Feels like "if we don't shoot him tonight, how many viewings will he get"?

Not just how many, but what kind of information too. That's what caught my eye specifically. Now that Smash clarified that it's just alignment and just on the last person he targeted, suddenly Kivam is nudging him to pick him. Iffy.

Breaking Bad was the single best ending to any show I ever watched.  

Dexter?  Single worst ending of anything I watched.  how you put that together with breaking Bad is mind boggling.

Never watched Boardwalk Empire.

Dexter was perhaps one of the top 10 greatest shows of all-time UNTIL that ending.  Unbelievably horrific.  It was so bad I regretted all the hours I invested in it.  On the heels of the ending to Lost, that permanently made me wary of any popular show out there.  "Oh, you like Game of Thrones?  Yeah, I'll catch up when it's all over."

Dexter was perhaps one of the top 10 greatest shows of all-time UNTIL that ending.  Unbelievably horrific.  It was so bad I regretted all the hours I invested in it.  On the heels of the ending to Lost, that permanently made me wary of any popular show out there.  "Oh, you like Game of Thrones?  Yeah, I'll catch up when it's all over."

I still am mad at LOST. 

Not just how many, but what kind of information too. That's what caught my eye specifically. Now that Smash clarified that it's just alignment and just on the last person he targeted, suddenly Kivam is nudging him to pick him. Iffy.

Yeah, I noticed this as well. I've since re-evaluated my vote.

I still am mad at LOST. 

Holy hell.  I know most complex shows are just writers making stuff up as they go along and not ever having a long-term plan (which you can't really have when writer turnover is so high anyways), but they could have at least PRETENDED to have a plan and not be so transparent.  The Fox show "Fringe", another JJ Abrams brainchild, did much better at this when all was said and done.

I agree 100%,

If I could take it all back I would.

Holy hell.  I know most complex shows are just writers making stuff up as they go along and not ever having a long-term plan (which you can't really have when writer turnover is so high anyways), but they could have at least PRETENDED to have a plan and not be so transparent.  The Fox show "Fringe", another JJ Abrams brainchild, did much better at this when all was said and done.

I watched one episode of Fringe and hated it. Then again I didn't like Lost either so...

Fringe was an interesting show to watch, but not the kind I'd rewatch. It was bizzare mostly. lol

Yeah, not saying it was terrific or anything.  Just saying I preferred its consistency over Lost.  Lost was important because it brought a complex show to the mainstream.  But towards the end I think the writing staff in place simply didn't know what to do, but knew people would watch anyways. 

You thought Breaking Bad had the best ending?

Come on. I mean it was ok but the best is a big title.

I think you're letting how good the show is cloud your judgment on that one.

Don't get me wrong I don't have a problem with how it ended but it didn't wow or amaze me.

Actually it was kind of predictable. At least the major parts ie the deaths.

Boardwalk Empire is good if you can sit through the first season.

First season is boring as sh*t and I'm still not sure wtf it had to do with anything.

After that you get to watch old time gangsters interact with each other.

It's really well done. The ending was just ok though.

Although it's not the shows fault it's because it was getting cancelled so they were allowed to wrap it up instead.

They did good with what they had to work with.

No way poopy pants.    The song at the end Baby Blue with walter dying with the REAL love of his life.  His blue meth.  him admitting to his wife he ENJO

YED it.  Shedding the lie it was for his family.  Him saving Jessie.  The song did it for me.  Such a pretty scene him dying. 

Slats got me to watch it.  I did the ENTIRE series in 4 days.  Had a medical procedure that put me down for 4 days.  Totally loved the show.  The ending?  Quite honestly broke my heart.   Sad that the writers got sick of it before we did.  Still bothers me the ending.  Love the show though. 

It will be pretty easy for scum to blitz in this game.  Town should be very careful.

Thanks, Captain Obvious.

Okay one more...

Is adVerb still sick or just afraid of Joker Clause and, even more so, ApeVM?

Neither - just wasn't planning on playing, but accepted Nol's signup of me.  Slanking hard, I admit. 

Still think we should kill Verb.  Scum will probably be lying low this game and relying on the weird mechanic throwing people off.  Don't let them.

Wow.  You're scum.  Remember that time I subbed back into a game and nailed you in just a few posts?  Yeah, this is like that time.

Wombat is scum.

Fringe had plot holes you could drive a truck through.  They started sh*t early on and never went back to it.  I liked the show, but mostly because I wanted to bang the main chick.

I'm sure JiF liked it, too......but I'm sure he wanted to bang Josh Jackson instead. 

I'm really enjoying watching the X Files right now myself.

I'd seen an episode here and there in the past but never watched it all the way through.

If there's nothing on, and I can't decide, I always thrown X-Files on, because I never watched it when I was younger, and it's such a great show. It's one of the older things I can put on that my wife likes to watch too.

If there's nothing on, and I can't decide, I always thrown X-Files on, because I never watched it when I was younger, and it's such a great show. It's one of the older things I can put on that my wife likes to watch too.

Yeah it is pretty good. I really appreciate the humor between Mulder and Scully.

I'm about 3/4 through season 1 right now.

Is deadline today? 

Yep.

Archived