Wildcard Weekend Playoff Games Thread

CrazyCarl40

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the PI call was legit, the back arm is not allowed to be on the WR, but if you are going to call that one, you need to call more PI on WR's that push off .

that happens 10+ times every game

By the rules it is...but something like that almost always doesn't get called.  Especially on the goal line.

It's the inconsistency of PI that drives me crazy.

By the rules it is...but something like that almost always doesn't get called.  Especially on the goal line.

It's the inconsistency of PI that drives me crazy.

bullsh*t call considering down distance and throw

officials aren't allowed to take that into consideration.  he put his arm on the guys shoulder, in plain view of the SJ

It was an obvious penalty.

yup.  michael irvin was the master of getting away with stuff.  his push offs were so quick and subtle, but he got the space he needed to make the catch.  

revis was a master at holding a jersey just long enough to stay with his guy, but not long enough to get the flag

that kid just put his hand right on the TE's shoulder and used it to jump up

Cuz ILB isn't a high value positions. You's needs to draft either OLB, DE or QB with a top 5 picks der

Yeah, I know how it goes, I just looked it up and he went #9 overall, for some reason I had it in my head he went in the low teens... I guess top ten for an ILB is about all you could ask for. 

Sorry

Turning off this edition of Ed Horse ass and his Incompetent Striped Shirt Buffoons destroy football for Rangers Sabres hockey from MSG

Excellent decision

Blueshirts 4

Sabres. 0

5 minutes to go in the First

How is the Ed Hochili debate and speech making show going?

Archived