Honey Badger at Safety?

Embrace the Suck

Didn't see this posted yet:

http://nypost.com/2015/01/15/todd-bowles-ex-cheerleader-daughter-has-kid-with-honey-badger/

Apparently the Honey Badger knocked up Bowles' daughter. Now Coach needs his to daughter to work her magic, and I mean that in the most respectful way possible :winking0001: , and hold out when he becomes a FA until he signs here.

Put the crackpipe down, he's under contract. In fact, now that Bowles is gone he'll have an easier time hooking up with his daughter without her dad constantly checking up on those 2. Why the hell would he move to New York to be around Bowles again.

Parcells has a son in law who followed him around the league. At some point Honey Badger's contract will run out. Coach is going to be too busy to keep an eye on his adult daughter.

Parcells has a son in law who followed him around the league. At some point Honey Badger's contract will run out. Coach is going to be too busy to keep an eye on his adult daughter.

Yeah, because Parcells gave him a job. Anyway, like I said the guy is still under contract for a couple more years, he's not going anywhere until his contract runs up. I'm sure once he hits the FA market he would consider joining us but that's so far down the road it's kind of pointless to even discuss right now.

Yeah, because Parcells gave him a job. Anyway, like I said the guy is still under contract for a couple more years, he's not going anywhere until his contract runs up. I'm sure once he hits the FA market he would consider joining us but that's so far down the road it's kind of pointless to even discuss right now.

Yeah, good point about the length of the remaining contract.

Didn't see this posted yet:

http://nypost.com/2015/01/15/todd-bowles-ex-cheerleader-daughter-has-kid-with-honey-badger/

Apparently the Honey Badger knocked up Bowles' daughter. Now Coach needs his to daughter to work her magic, and I mean that in the most respectful way possible :winking0001: , and hold out when he becomes a FA until he signs here.

You sure that wasn't Antonio Cromartie , and not the Honey Badger. Seems more like his work.( a joke)

^^^. I know. "his daughter" and "knocked up" is so much more provocative.

Please, I didn't intend to offend your sense of PC. I know, nobody ever refers to a female who is, was, or is going to be pregnant as knocked up. I didn't know that referring to his stepdaughter (which I didn't know) as his daughter was provocative.

Archived