Top FA targets by Position

DaBallhawk

I agree and I like Iupati number one to replace him. As far as edge rushers go I would have to wait and see if Bowles goes 4-3 (as expected) or 3-4. In a 4-3 Quinton Coples may be as good as any of those others as might Wilkerson. They aren't speed guys but a lot can be said for power and a good motor. I wouldn't touch any of the QB's listed as I doubt Miami is going to let Moore walk and Cleveland needs Hoyer since Manziel is just pissing everyone off there. Washington will keep McCoy as he appears to be Gruden's favorite. OL and CB are the two positions the Jets can help themselves at in free agency and you forgot to list Patrick Peterson who is my favorite among potential CB's

Had an off year... might bring his cost down.

I agree and I like Iupati number one to replace him. As far as edge rushers go I would have to wait and see if Bowles goes 4-3 (as expected) or 3-4. In a 4-3 Quinton Coples may be as good as any of those others as might Wilkerson. They aren't speed guys but a lot can be said for power and a good motor. I wouldn't touch any of the QB's listed as I doubt Miami is going to let Moore walk and Cleveland needs Hoyer since Manziel is just pissing everyone off there. Washington will keep McCoy as he appears to be Gruden's favorite. OL and CB are the two positions the Jets can help themselves at in free agency and you forgot to list Patrick Peterson who is my favorite among potential CB's. 

Peterson signed a blockbuster deal last offseason with the Cardinals. 5 years, 70 million, 50 mil. guaranteed. He's not available. :winking0001:

You gotta understand, DaBallsack has no clue what an O-lineman's job is. 

He thinks OTs are allowed to snooze after initial contact.

Check out his moronic "Brick literally IS a brick" thread where he made the most stupefying posts in IC chip history. 

Did you know Brick the Whiff never misses blocks or gets beat? That's how closely DaBallsack watches football. 

This is a quality example of the kinds of personal attacks that we won't tolerate here - and we're very tolerant. Posts like this will get you banned. We don't want to ban you. Please keep to the subject, and refrain from attacking other posters.

Thanks.

Archived