• Bill Parcells
    • Al Groh
    • Herm Edwatds
    • Eric Mangini
    • Rex Ryan

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shame if you feel better by making that amusing statement, more power to you, my friend. :winking0001:

You just resorted to a despicable personal attack. Your battle cry is don't attack the poster, right? Lol kettle meet pot

Sound the personal attack alarm in the mod forum

You can't take me serious but here you are making your point with personal attacks because you can't counter my post.  

Favre declined because the reason he joined the Jets in the first place was to get rid of the Packers at any cost so he can join the Viking to stick it to his former team.  It was his biggest mistake of his career cause he could have won a SB.

I stated what I think of hypothetical arguments - which is the type of nonsense posting you cling to. I did not state what I think of you. Nothing personal about it from my end.

1. Weeb -- 11 Seasons, 71-77 (.479), 2 Playoff Seasons (18%), 2 Division Titles, 1 Super Bowl (Win)

2. Edwards -- 5 Seasons, 39-41 (.487), 3 Playoff Seasons (60%), 1 Division Title, 

3. Ryan -- 6 Seasons, 45-50 (.473), 2 Playoff Seasons (33%), 2 AFCCG (2 Losses)

4. Walton -- 7 Seasons, 53-57 (.481), 2 Playoff Seasons (29%)

5. Michaels -- 6 Seasons, 39-47 (.453), 2 Playoff Seasons (33%), 1 AFCCG (Loss)

6. Parcells -- 3 Seasons, 29-19 (.604), 1 Playoff Seasons (33%), 1 Division Title, 1 AFCCG (Loss)

7. At this point it doesn't matter, they're almost all universally bad.

Walton??? Really???? Are you on drugs?

List was in-progress when you and Tommy Boiy quoted it, but yes, I am serious, and no, I'm not on drugs.

Haven't even had a good dram today, matter of fact.

Sorry if I'm not a member of the Cult of Parcells.  He might be the best Giants Coach, he's most certainly not the best Jets Coach.

I can make a solid argument for my list as it is, and each members place on it.

Fish is from the Kenny/Walton Fan era..

i will say this for walton,, i read a stat long time ago that jets under walton has best % of leading at halftime of any teams in NFL in that timeframe...sadly with our W/L records, that says we didnt handle opposing teams adjustments very well or hold leads..

You just resorted to a despicable personal attack. Your battle cry is don't attack the poster, right? Lol kettle meet pot

Sound the personal attack alarm in the mod forum

Some posters feel the needs to resort to personal attack when feel defeated or cannot counter.  I think is childish to call anyone stupid, delusional and so on when trying to change the subject.  

1. Weeb -- 11 Seasons, 71-77 (.479), 2 Playoff Seasons (18%), 2 Division Titles, 1 Super Bowl (Win)

2. Edwards -- 5 Seasons, 39-41 (.487), 3 Playoff Seasons (60%), 1 Division Title, 

3. Ryan -- 6 Seasons, 45-50 (.473), 2 Playoff Seasons (33%), 2 AFCCG (2 Losses)

4. Walton -- 7 Seasons, 53-57 (.481), 2 Playoff Seasons (29%)

5. Michaels -- 6 Seasons, 39-47 (.453), 2 Playoff Seasons (33%), 1 AFCCG (Loss)

6. Parcells -- 3 Seasons, 29-19 (.604), 1 Playoff Seasons (33%), 1 Division Title, 1 AFCCG (Loss)

7. At this point it doesn't matter, they're almost all universally bad.

BBQ over Parcells and Rex? Is this a joke Warfish?

List was in-progress when you and Tommy Boiy quoted it, but yes, I am serious, and no, I'm not on drugs.

Haven't even had a good dram today, matter of fact.

Sorry if I'm not a member of the Cult of Parcells. He might be the best Giants Coach, he's most certainly not the best Jets Coach.

I can make a solid argument for my list as it is, and each members place on it.

Walton called a draw play on 3rd down regardless of the situation.

They have annnointed him to God like status at Robert Morris College. Named a stadium after him.

D3 football suits him. ....

Just breaking balls....

My opinion is that Webb Ewbank of course is on top of the list.  Nothing can tramp the SB.  It is the ultimate goal and he did it against a much superior team.  Second on the list without a doubt is the guy with a 4-2 playoff record and two AFCC appearance, the most by a Jets coach. 

My opinion is that Webb Ewbank of course is on top of the list. Nothing can tramp the SB. It is the ultimate goal and he did it against a much superior team. Second on the list without a doubt is the guy with a 4-2 playoff record and two AFCC appearance, the most by a Jets coach.

I will fight you.

Archived