Poor Falcons.

Jetsfan80

They didn't miss out on Rex Ryan.

Yeah, they missed out on Rex because they refused to answer his calls. He was like a chick they met at a bar, banged once, and then she got all psycho and wouldn't leave them alone. 

Missed out on rex Ryan ?

its as if a rex whistle was blown and you guys come running like dogs. "rex,rex, who said rex"

not that my responses are all that witty, but for a troll, your comebacks leave much to be desired

My name is the Troll, but I'm not a troll. This isn't a Buffalo Bills site. I comment on plenty of other things besides Rex Ryan. Do you? Seriously, I've been back here for about a month and the only things I ever see you commenting on are Rex topics. And you add nothing to them, except to bitch about people talking about Rex Ryan in topics that are about Rex Ryan.

My name is the Troll, but I'm not a troll. This isn't a Buffalo Bills site. I comment on plenty of other things besides Rex Ryan. Do you? Seriously, I've been back here for about a month and the only things I ever see you commenting on are Rex topics. And you add nothing to them, except to bitch about people talking about Rex Ryan in topics that are about Rex Ryan.

me bitching in rex threads is me telling you to stfu. every other word you post has an r, e, and x in them. I am sick of reading it. this thread was about the falcons. you and others hijacked it. keep your rex bullsh*t in the rex thread and you wont read me bitching. rex is fired. he is no longer with the jets.get over it. some posters are obsessed with rex. I am sick of reading it. anything that could be added to a discussion was already added before you "got back"

me bitching in rex threads is me telling you to stfu. every other word you post has an r, e, and x in them. I am sick of reading it. this thread was about the falcons. you and others hijacked it. keep your rex bullsh*t in the rex thread and you wont read me bitching. rex is fired. he is no longer with the jets.get over it. some posters are obsessed with rex. I am sick of reading it. anything that could be added to a discussion was already added before you "got back"

The posts in this thread were a response to the OP saying the Falcons "missed out" on Rex. The thing that hijacked this thread was your whining. Sorry to deprive you of an opportunity to talk about the Atlanta Falcons. Go ahead. Say what you were gonna say about this topic before the evil TomShane and I destroyed this thread with our pathetic Rex bashing. I'll be waiting. I am sure it is riveting.

The posts in this thread were a response to the OP saying the Falcons "missed out" on Rex. The thing that hijacked this thread was your whining. Sorry to deprive you of an opportunity to talk about the Atlanta Falcons. Go ahead. Say what you were gonna say about this topic before the evil TomShane and I destroyed this thread with our pathetic Rex bashing. I'll be waiting. I am sure it is riveting.

Lol I'm glad you're back!

Lol I'm glad you're back!

It's good to be back. The combination of the Jets cleaning house, the Tapatalk app, and me purchasing a laptop was the perfect storm for my return to JN.

I am glad to see you are doing well. I was worried about BP after the whole oil spill thing.

It's important to debunk The Legend of Rex Ryan before it becomes part of the common mythos, like how we believe that Mr Rogers was a Marine sniper.

I never knew he was a Marine?  The "sniper" part does not surprise me, though.  What myth would Rex represent:  "The Myth of the Not-So-Lovable Loser."

as you probably figured out by now, I am more of a reader than a poster. atlanta falcons or whatever. it doesn't matter. you have been back for a month. ive been reading this sh*t for 6 months. my whining. yea. I made a comment about your unhealthy obsession about rex ryan. ill stop my whining now. why don't you start another rex sucks thread. you know you want to

as you probably figured out by now, I am more of a reader than a poster. atlanta falcons or whatever. it doesn't matter. you have been back for a month. ive been reading this sh*t for 6 months. my whining. yea. I made a comment about your unhealthy obsession about rex ryan. ill stop my whining now. why don't you start another rex sucks thread. you know you want to

who is the troll?

Archived