Lethal Weapon Mafia Game - SCUM WINS

Gone

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know what to tell you. I can't decide which of you to vote. I'll sleep on it. If y'all lynch me, scum wins.

That's not how this works. I'm town as town can be. You vote jc and he votes you and you both try to convince me which of you is town. I'll vote you for suspecting me after being town just on principle.

That's not how this works. I'm town as town can be. You vote jc and he votes you and you both try to convince me which of you is town. I'll vote you for suspecting me after being town just on principle.

I'll do my part...cannot see Arsis as scum...my game has been consistent...had Krak early.

Vote Lily

Good game JC... tip my cap to you on putting the third vote down on day 1 for Krak, that was the one that sealed it as it effectively moved momentum from Lily to Krak. You fooled me

It prolly helped that he kinda wanted Krak dead  LOL

I think town would've won if day 1 we did the smart thing and lynched Tom, he created to much confusion and allowed scum to manipulate him too easily

Funny I was half tempted to keep around for that very reason...but he had out-talked me in another game when I had him pegged and didn't want to hear him gloat...also knew I could only post at night and weekends.

I think town would've won if day 1 we did the smart thing and lynched Tom, he created to much confusion and allowed scum to manipulate him too easily

Killing The Ape Tom is always the most pro-town move.

All we need now, to stab our eyes out of our heads, is Ape and Ape Jr. in a game together.

Archived