Lethal Weapon Mafia Game - SCUM WINS

Gone

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well F*uck me too ? wtf is wrong with you ? Im the one trying not to get you speed lynched and I get bitched out ? You know this makes it look like your scum not claiming

LOL

If I don't claim I'm your better bet for scum.

That's what you said. Trying to earn town cred while still pushing my lynch is what it looks like to me.

Are you suspicious of him? I haven't really seen you say much about him other than you'd be willing to policy lynch him for not playing on D1.

He's coming at me about not claiming.

Trying to squeeze a claim out of me under threat of being lynched.

That's scummy behavior on D1 if you ask me.

Why be so concerned about everyone's ROLES?

Look for scummy behavior and lynch it not rolefish.

This training class thing is kicking my ass, seriously.  Today I managed to get home only 1-1/2 hours late, as opposed to yesterday, which was about 2-1/2.  During work hours I've been too busy to check my phone, and by the time I get home my brain's been pretty much mush.  At the risk of sounding like a DM Mafia Cliche™, I think I need a nap.

I'm not sure what to make of Hallia right now, re-reading all her posts I'm starting to suspect she might just be town.  I don't think I'm particularly interested in lynching her today.

Nol is coming across pretty dogmatic and belligerent here, between the policy lynching vanilla town claims and the liars can't be trusted spiel.  Trying to remember if he does this more as town or as mafia, but my brain wants to associate this attitude with mafia!Nolder.

stare-down-o.gif

Sometimes I wonder about you Nolder you have played here for a few years now yet you don't seem to realize we ALWAYS push for claims here when people get run up and whether or not I'm involved you know 90 % of the time people dont claim, or refuse too claim, they usually wind up lynched ....Those are the facts I didn't make these rules up to suit this game or your situation. Why your trying to push this off on me is absurd

Sometimes I wonder about you Nolder you have played here for a few years now yet you don't seem to realize we ALWAYS push for claims here

Doesn't mean I have to like it.

I rarely ask for claims anymore, and when they're given freely I rarely care.

I try to focus more on gameplay these days. Anyone can claim anything.

when people get run up and whether or not I'm involved you know 90 % of the time people dont claim, or refuse too claim, they usually wind up lynched ....Those are the facts I didn't make these rules up to suit this game or your situation. Why your trying to push this off on me is absurd

You're the only one thus far to push the narrative that if I don't claim I must be lynched because "that's just the way things are".

yeah you know cause people eat dinner and such :tongue:

You can't eat and type? Step up your game.

You're the only one thus far to push the narrative that if I don't claim I must be lynched because "that's just the way things are".

Actually, there are two of us who feel this way. If you refuse to claim, then I consider your lynch a policy lynch. 

Vote Nolder

Nolder I never said you had to be lynched and I certainly didn't push for it. If anything I tried to keep you from being blind lynched yet you continue to come at me. Your on your own dude would really be a waste if you do flip town just keep in mind YOU"RE the one letting town down no one else

I wont play the stupid Wednesday game but I would like to see how Nolder responds under pressure

I don't mind a run up lets just not Blind lynch him please

I still think Hallia is a good direction but I just never feel comfortable on day one really would have liked more interaction from her than we got. I think Hally is a take or leave it kind of gal so ....

You direct quoted me with something I didn't say .

Gross. Don't like. Yuckity yuck yuck

Questions like that are all about stirring up some kind of emotional response. He seemed flabbergasted with me in a genuine way. I liked it. I think he's up to orange instead of red.

My impression of Nolder prior to today was that he's likely town. His posting since being wagoned has been more... snarly. Like he's cornered. It's not really the way I expect town to act. But he might be mad about being "Wednesday" lynched?

Nolder, anything you can say that will make me feel good enough about you being town to defend you would be appreciated.

At any rate he should not be lynched today specifically.

Smash, please unvote him for now. I don't want to wake up and see he was lynched while I'm asleep.

Arsis, let's talk about the best lynch tomorrow. If you think it's Nolder I would like you to talk me into it.

I think Lily has fallen to orange. All of her play can be described as "plausible, but not really pro town."

If Jif or 80 are scum, we'll know soon enough, and yes, I'm town. Are you?

Lily, just curious --

From your perspective, where are these two right now? There should be just about enough thread development for you to have a sense, yes?

I want to see Nol lynched over his stubbornness but I can do that for you Tom. Rereads are always a good thing.

Unvote

I intend to revisit this tomorrow, though.

That's a ballsy thing to say. Do you think you've got the chutzpah to make a statement like this as scum?

Do other people think she does?

I see this as a very townie post but if she's like the bluff master I'll take it with a grain of salt.

He made 4 or 5 posts toward page two or three and I'm townreading him for it.

I won't quote them because I'm at work on my phone, but they're there.

This was Krak's response to Crusher calling Krak out on finding Nolder townie (click back for context). I think if Nolder were to flip scum, this looks bad for Krak. If Krak flips scum I think it actually means Nolder is town. Not sure if you will understand why without my explaining it but I'll explain if it happens.

Why?

Do you think he's outside of his scum range? I mean, he's once again the highest poster.

This is a post about me... to Arsis... about Arsis being worried I'm scum for being too quiet.

This post by Krak is bad. It feels out of the flow of the game for one, but the sentence itself doesn't make sense, and it has the feel of "scum posting to post", like this is a topic he can latch onto without needing to actually discuss the current game, he's just discussing my previous meta.

Most of his posts are fishy and he was reading the thread today but never responded; he should be a stronger wagon.

Thanks for finding all that.

He's coming across as casual and comfortable, two adjectives I wouldn't generally use to describe his early scum game. Maybe I'm just used to him on DM, but that's my two cents on the matter.

More on Nolder. This is probably Krak's best post, but is very surficial.

My guess is that if Krak is scum, he saw Nolder posting a lot and being carefree and saw Nolder as someone who was too townie to push, so decided to write him off as an unobtainable mislynch and just clear him.

I don't think he would have the same view of Nolder if he was town since I found Nolder scummy myself at the start of the game; he didn't really start making sense to me until midway through this game.

I'm also not used to Krak giving this kind of confident read period.

No joking for a sec, it's not hard to fake.

Just keep asking questions and it looks like you give a sh*t.

Now, to keep that up and never rouse suspicion yes that is hard and takes skill.

But it's D1 and you're not there yet. So I'm gonna say what you've done thus far isn't hard and not necessarily indicative of you giving a sh*t.

This seems like a pretty heavy stance for scum!Nolder to take against me. Maybe I underestimate him, but it feels townie.

Concisely? No. I can't and wont speak for other people.

I will speak for myself though. As I noted before I didn't like the tone of Jif's post about scum being ****ed this game.

It came off as complaining rather than as boasting. Is that damning? Not particularly. But I like it more than anything else I've seen thus far.

Granted the jokes are coming in stronger than usual and gameplay is lacking a little...

I am pretty sure that 80 plays 80% for lols.

He just tries to have fun which is why you can always count on him to come up with crazy schemes as scum because he's not afraid to lose.

That said, 80 can be good at catching scum in lies and inconsistency when he feels like it. He just usually doesn't throw himself into serious mode this early.

This feels like a town post to me. The bolded part is particularly good, tone wise. I like the last sentence, too.

Lily, just curious --

From your perspective, where are these two right now? There should be just about enough thread development for you to have a sense, yes?

JIf is a solid town read. 80 hasn't gotten serious yet, so who knows?

I don't like Lily's vote or unvote.

Krak has played with me before. He knows that I like to **** around. Him responding like that is strange.

I also want to know why jif hasn't Batman'd the game yet?

What don't you like about the vote/unvote, specifically?

Archived