I want the Pats to lose because.....

Klecko73isGod

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want them to lose because I hate that team fom top to bottom. Also if I had to say who is my 2nd favorite team, I would likely say the Seahawks. I like Pete Carroll and Russell Wilson. When is the jets turn to find a franchise QB in the 3rd round of the draft? We can't find one in the 1st

No, just using a silly analogy.  Come on, Tx. You know I wasn't saying that person actually had crabs.  Plus, the Mass. Health Dept. is often wrong.

Come on munch, you ever live in the Peoples Republic of Massachusetts?

I lived there for 14 years, hell, Kim Jong-un would be considered a conservative up there.

Not My team, but my other half is excited to be on the charter to Arizona tomorrow for management. Here is her last year after the game.

10941913_10206083859398611_2217643991587

Legendary! Why hasn't Woody gone after you and your other half? We need one of them really really bad!!!!

Can't root for either team.

Can't stand Sherman.

Can't stand Lynch.

Can't stand Carroll.

Can't root for Brady or Belichick for obvious reasons.

I'm rooting for me with my football pool.

Why the hate for Sherman and Lynch?  Because the stand up to the same hypocritical media that's been giving ass-to-mouth to Belichick and Brady all these years and now flip-flopped when it became obvious they've been audaciously cheating?

F*ck ESPN.  F*ck the Peter Kings and Mike Fatcessas.  F*ck them all

GO HAWKS

Why the hate for Sherman and Lynch?  Because the stand up to the same hypocritical media that's been giving ass-to-mouth to Belichick and Brady all these years and now flip-flopped when it became obvious they've been audaciously cheating?

F*ck ESPN.  F*ck the Peter Kings and Mike Fatcessas.  F*ck them all

GO HAWKS

Not media related... character related.

Sherman is a condescending, prima donna loudmouth.

Lynch is an arrogant, self absorbed bully and I am being kind with my choice of words to describe him.

Lynch is an arrogant, self absorbed bully and I am being kind with my choice of words.

Sherman is not condescending at all. He tells it like it is and if anything is too honest. Lynch is bullied by Goodell, and is actually a very quiet guy. Sherman is also a very intelligent guy who is going to be a part of the media after he is done playing. He is very aware that controversy gets ratings. 

Why shouldn't he speak out about the corrupt commissioner who is running the NFL?

Lynch is an arrogant, self absorbed bully and I am being kind with my choice of words to describe him.

I don't remember Sherman ever being condescending.  He stands up for himself against opposing players and opposing fans and when Skip Tebow had diarrhea of the mouth he stood up to him too.

Lynch isn't arrogant.  He just can't stand the media which is probably in its worst state in a long time.  I can't blame him.

Sherman is not condescending at all. He tells it like it is and if anything is too honest. Lynch is bullied by Goodell, and is actually a very quiet guy. Sherman is also a very intelligent guy who is going to be a part of the media after he is done playing. He is very aware that controversy gets ratings. 

Why shouldn't he speak out about the corrupt commissioner who is running the NFL?

YouTube Sherman with Skip Bayless. He even had Steven A. in shock.

Dude they're 20 something year old millionaires who have never worked a day in their lives and probably don't understand the value of a dollar. Lynch was being very petty with that sh*t during media day. He is a professional, yes? Maybe he should act like one instead of acting like a spoiled brat/baby

Roger Goodell has done more to punish Marshawn Lynch for violating the dress code than he has or ever will to the entire New England Patriots organization for blatantly cheating.

YouTube Sherman with Skip Bayless. He even had Steven A. in shock.

Skip Bayless is a moron and had it coming to him.  If Stephen A. Smif is exhibit A as to why the American sports media is in a horrible state then Skip Tebow is exhibit B of lowest common denominator lazy, unresearched, unqualified sports "writer" talking heads making cheap, unentertaining and unstimulating programming for basic cable.

I don't remember Sherman ever being condescending.  He stands up for himself against opposing players and opposing fans and when Skip Tebow had diarrhea of the mouth he stood up to him too.

Lynch isn't arrogant.  He just can't stand the media which is probably in its worst state in a long time.  I can't blame him.

agreed, anyone who hates the media and Goodell as much as Lynch is ok in my book

Dude they're 20 something year old millionaires who have never worked a day in their lives and probably don't understand the value of a dollar. Lynch was being very petty with that sh*t during media day. He is a professional, yes? Maybe he should act like one instead of acting like a spoiled brat/baby

Thank you!

These guys are supposed to be professionals and should act the part and take the high road with things.

Could never root for either one of these "guys".

I am a lifelong Jet Fan and felt the same way about Holmes.

Lynch is a very quiet guy and is uncomfortable with a hundred microphones. If you ever speak with him, you will notice that he is different. A lot of his behavior and mannerisms are consistent with someone who is on the Autism Spectrum. Of course, instead of looking deeper into Marshawn, Goodell just decides he is a thug and starts fining him. 

Lynch is a very quiet guy and is uncomfortable with a hundred microphones. If you ever speak with him, you will notice that he is different. A lot of his behavior and mannerisms are consistent with someone who is on the Autism Spectrum. Of course, instead of looking deeper into Marshawn, Goodell just decides he is a thug and starts fining him.

Jon he went through this last year. This isn't new to him. I think he's being a baby about it. I don't know him personally, but this shouldn't be a shock to his system. I never had a problem with him before he started acting like a baby.

Jon he went through this last year. This isn't new to him. I think he's being a baby about it. I don't know him personally, but this shouldn't be a shock to his system. I never had a problem with him before he started acting like a baby.

Im telling you the dude is on the spectrum. If I'm right, and I am well versed in Autism he likely doesn't have the ability to just deal with it. 

post the picture of that kid sleeping on your couch :)

Did you just go there? Yes you did  :winking0001:

Back on topic. The Pats will lose because their footballs will be inflated at 1 PSI more than Tom Brady is used to. Game over. Seattle 100, Pats 3.

Brady throws 4 interceptions.

Archived