Sex Drugs and Rock and Role Bloodbath [Experimental]- Rusty Needles Gang Wins!

Lizard King

All the miserable egomaniacs in this game appear town to me.  No bueno.  Though the battle for alpha dog status could prove entertaining.

That battle has already been won. An prancing and pawing these other mutts do, they do because I let them.

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Crusher was out in the open last game as the post leader.  He participated in the joke phase like his usual, jovial self.  Now he's playing it safe, quietly making little one line comments on the sidelines that don't mean anything.  I'm also feeling better about Arsis and Smash.

Unvote vote Crusher

So your voting me for inactivity?  So I must be the least active player in the game?  

this wimpy diatribe, while pathetic, has been the most entertaining thing I've seen so far. 

Unvote

Vote Leelou

She's done nothing and steered clear of me thus far which is not her m.o.  She asked if I was playing a couple times the last month or 2 so it's strange she hasn't even acknowledged me or thrown her customary day 1 vote on me.  This could be scum fear.  She understands messing with me as scum is a recipe for disaster.  I might be one of the most naturally gifted mafia players of all time.

So this is what you have come away with so far?  Pathetic.  I love my vote on you.  

I can attest to it getting boring.  Still think Arsis is scum.

These are Verbal and JC's only posts this game.  I'd like to hear from them.  If someone wants to shoot Verbal that's cool with me though.

Vote Arsis

He's been overplaying being found scummy on D1. Not a fan of him mentioning last game as if it means anything. Plus he's too happy with his existance. Not something I'd associate with his town game since he prefers to roll scum. Mostly gut right now, but it'll do.

All the miserable egomaniacs in this game appear town to me.  No bueno.  Though the battle for alpha dog status could prove entertaining.

Crusher was out in the open last game as the post leader.  He participated in the joke phase like his usual, jovial self.  Now he's playing it safe, quietly making little one line comments on the sidelines that don't mean anything.  I'm also feeling better about Arsis and Smash.

Unvote vote Crusher

Holy hell son.  Why do you feel better about Arsis? 

unless he has some sort of explanation why Arisis with very little or almost no posting suddenly became better in his eyes I will be able to tuck huggy boy night night.  

His defense to my vote/push for a train felt genuine upon re-read.  Did you not notice that I went back the last few pages to look at posts by JC, Verbal, and you?  Yeah.  That's what I concluded.  You look scummy and I want to hear from JC and Verbal more. 

Unvote vote Crusher

Oh yeah.  Im top 5 this game.  You are trying way too hard 80.  That early pressure chinked your armor.  You die now me thinks.  

unvote vote 80

I was only joking about the 80 vote at first but the way he's playing after isn't screaming townish to me. So I'm going to leave me vote on him.

Lily looks town to me. She doesn't usually have as much snap as scum.

I'm really not seeing anything super scummy from Crusher so no idea why 80 is going after him.

Let's just have everyone vote for me or 80.

The day started out as any other ordinary day. 80 woke up, brushed his teeth, and combed his hair, just so. He made his bed and squared the edges on his comforter. He walked out of his house and took his first swig out of a bottle of Dewer's - the first of many more, to be had throughout the day. 

After a long day of stumbling around town, stealing toiletry items from the local pharmacy, and slipping and breaking his nose open on the icy park pond, he was returned home to his loving family by the police. 

He screamed, at the top of his raspy lungs, "This house is so full of people it makes me sick. When I grow up, I'm living alone! Did you hear me? I'm living alone!"

If 80 only knew how chillingly prophetic these words were, when he uttered them almost 25 years ago, somewhere in a suburb of Chicago, Illinois.

From the living room, one voice cried, "Sacrifice the virgin -- for the lulz!"

Another yelled out from the second floor- "your opinions change with the wind! Like your sobriety!"

Before he knew it, the walls were closing in. There was nowhere to go, and his consciousness was fading fast. 

He pulled out the dime bag of Krokodil that he had purchased in an alley, loaded up a syringe, shoved it in his ear and yelled "I hope I never see any of you jerks again!"

And like that, he spited them all, one last time.

Jetsfan80, aka Macaulay Culkin, Vanilla Town, was dead! 

Macaulay-Culkin-heroin.jpg

It is now night. Please send your actions.

Night deadline 1pm Friday.

The day started out as any other ordinary day. 80 woke up, brushed his teeth, and combed his hair, just so. He made his bed and squared the edges on his comforter. He walked out of his house and took his first swig out of a bottle of Dewer's - the first of many more, to be had throughout the day. 

After a long day of stumbling around town, stealing toiletry items from the local pharmacy, and slipping and breaking his nose open on the icy park pond, he was returned home to his loving family by the police. 

He screamed, at the top of his raspy lungs, "This house is so full of people it makes me sick. When I grow up, I'm living alone! Did you hear me? I'm living alone!"

If 80 only knew how chillingly prophetic these words were, when he uttered them almost 25 years ago, somewhere in a suburb of Chicago, Illinois.

From the living room, one voice cried, "Sacrifice the virgin -- for the lulz!"

Another yelled out from the second floor- "your opinions change with the wind! Like your sobriety!"

Before he knew it, the walls were closing in. There was nowhere to go, and his consciousness was fading fast. 

He pulled out the dime bag of Krokodil that he had purchased in an alley, loaded up a syringe, shoved it in his ear and yelled "I hope I never see any of you jerks again!"

And like that, he spited them all, one last time.

Jetsfan80, aka Macaulay Culkin, Vanilla Town, was dead! 

Macaulay-Culkin-heroin.jpg

It is now night. Please send your actions.

Night deadline 1pm Friday.

OMG.  MaCaulay Culkin grew up and became CTM.  How sad.

Archived