Daredevil **CONTAINS SPOILERS**

JoeC36

Shhh... he thinks he's speaking "the people's language".

I'm a coder, and spend a significant portion of my day skyping with numerous remote workers.. more interested in speed then appearing smart on the Internet.. i get that reinforcement for my fragile ego elsewhere

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm a coder, and spend a significant portion of my day skyping with numerous remote workers.. more interested in speed then appearing smart on the Internet.. i get that reinforcement for my fragile ego elsewhere

Why are you telling me this like I haven't known it for years? What's happened to us? Why have we grown apart so...?

but the fanboy with clear emotional attachment to the material at question gets to pretend he's objective.. good stuff

If you dont agree with Mr. Perfect, you're wrong.  Probably a piece of trash homophobe too. 

Faggot

Enviromentally   conscious community college bitches for the win?  

but the fanboy with clear emotional attachment to the material at question gets to pretend he's objective.. good stuff

RJF passed fanboy in 8th grade sliding into obsession.  You are a fool if you don't think he has his superhero costume in the basement adding the finishing touches. A fool.  Pretty sure "kickass" was loosely based on his life. 

"Mr Perfect" fighting the evils of homophobia?  Wow, almost too right. 

Make sense.  He's got a killer right cross and knows how to slip a jab.  He'll tell you all about it.  Super tough guy, taking out punks for fun.

Probably looks really sexy in spandex too. 

One can be a fan and also hermeneutical. They are not mutually exclusive. The historical significance of TDKR from sociopolitical and literary standpoints is inarguable. Denying its impact on writing in both pop culture and literary circles shows not only an ignorance towards the medium, but a shortsightedness towards the broader impact. Classics change the game. TDKR changed the game. Them's the facts. You're wrong.

Makes sense given the warnings for blowjob jokes.

Warnings?  it was only once and I was asking a favor.  A warning. Ha!  So dramatic.

Every super hero worth his weight in salt has a evil side he is repressing.  Please review the subject before commenting.  ok?

Exactly. This would be like me trying to explain to you something something Linux. Sometimes people specialize in stuff. This is one of those instances.

You specialize in comic books? Is that a thing? Unless... wait... in layman's terms would it be "never getting laid"?

So are comics. You haven't really experienced true kink until you see Hawkman and HawkGirl get it on.

No, no, no... you ruined what was a perfect good married man joke. I have disappoint. Go back to being trolled by CTM.

RJF passed fanboy in 8th grade sliding into obsession.  You are a fool if you don't think he has his superhero costume in the basement adding the finishing touches. A fool.  Pretty sure "kickass" was loosely based on his life. 

I'm no fool.. one could easily imagine him sitting around in batman underoos pretending this thread is his own private gotham; him, the troubled genius, me the illiterate adversary, locked in a mortal struggle for the future of culture 

the boy wonder even made an appearance

Do you know how many books that are generally considered canonical are absolute trash?

I'm no fool.. one could easily imagine him sitting around in batman underoos pretending this thread is his own private gotham; him, the troubled genius, me the illiterate adversary, locked in a mortal struggle for the future of culture 

I actually decided to put Shane on block for using the word canonical.  Im message boarding not preparing for the SAT's. 

tumblr_nmnno8Vzsq1qiwaego2_500.gif

Dude, you have offered no critique of your own other than no it's not. Nothing. Zip. Zero. Don't get salty when you get called out on your bullsh*t because you trolled the wrong thread.

Dude, you have offered no critique of your own other than no it's not. Nothing. Zip. Zero. Don't get salty when you get called out on your bullsh*t because you trolled the wrong thread.

tumblr_nmlq0xXXiE1usws96o5_250.gif

Me thinks he trolled the perfect thread, perfectly.

Archived