No Ma'am Bar Mafia Game - Town and SK WIN

Gone

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That is so weird. I woke up this morning and started thinking that Verb was probably scum. I don't have any scumtells for him, I just seem to know with a gut feeling. I'm disappointed I didn't get in on his train. Nice work, AVM. 

Orificeless Hess was creeping around a corner, trying to eavesdrop on a conversation. This wasn't out of the ordinary for him. Secrets were his commodity and keeping them earned him more money than his pole dancing ever could. Unfortunately, today wasn't his day. He was so intent on what was happening in front of him that he didn't notice a figure creeping up behind him, granting him new orifices, mainly in the gut area.

Orificeless Hess, 2xTracker has been killed.

In the meanwhile....

Bruce Willys was having a tinkle in the little girls' room as he reminisced over his failed attempts at becoming a physician. That's all he ever wanted, really, to help people. Help them cope, help them smile, and apparently help them have an erection. But no cause was too small. And even if it was, men did not speak of such things. Code amongst hombres. 

"What's up, doc?"

Bruce turned around just in time to see his killer's face before getting decapitated. His head thudded as it hit the ground... rollin' and rollin'.

JC, Stripper Doc, has been killed.

80 is not town.

vote 80

/mother f'n AwesomeVM'd

If you're not just feeding your teammates to the wolves (I don't think you are at this point) you've earned the nickname AwesomeVM.

3 for 3? Good job.

Vote 80

Firehose 80 was pacing back and forth in his changing room, mumbling to himself. Tubbs was gone, Peachfuzz was gone. Why did AVM had to be SO ******* well-hung??? It wasn't fair. But maybe there was still hope. He heard some rumors about Smash wrinklenuts having a shady past. Maybe he could try his hand there. Not all hope was lost! The homicidal stripper club might still live on.

He stepped out with confidence, only to find himself surrounded by all the remaining hoes. Well-hung AVM stepped forward with an ax. He flung it forcefully, cutting off 80's penis. "Like we said, penisless 80 suits you better." 80 toppled over on the floor and slowly bled to death, as all the hoes cheered.

Firehose 80, Mafia goon and a member of the homicidal stripper club has been lynched.

*******************************************************************************************************************************************************

Well-Hung AVM, Stripper Cop, hoes on.

Leelou, Mrs. Teasedale, Town Hunter hoes on. 

Flaccid Nol, Vanilla Stripper hoes on.

Lizzie, Puggsly Buttstroke, Vanilla Stripper hoes on.

Lily, Helga von t!ts, Vanilla Stripper, hoes on.

Smashed wrinklenuts, Serial Killer, hoes on

Town and SK win!

Some thoughts:

1 -- thanks for the game Nyn!! You rock!

2 -- I glanced through the dead thread quickly, one thing stuck out: Hess. I picked up on him as a power role the second he called me a liar. Thought doc, though. Slick move, as per usual.

3 -- Even coming in to today I was worried I was a paranoid cop that was just luckily hitting the right folks.

4 -- Leelou/Lily were my next focus, but I thought there was one more scum. Was considering JC/Smash for SK but only because of numbers....Smash did a really good job of blending in. Great game man!

5 -- I need to go back and find the couple of posts that flipped me to 80. It wasn't like a "gotcha!" thing, more that something just clicked. He was hidden well.

I was already typing up one last post (assuming game wasn't over and that I'd be shot) about a theory on Leelou/Lily. If game had continued I may not have looked quite as smart (errr...lucky?) lol

Firehose 80 was pacing back and forth in his changing room, mumbling to himself. Tubbs was gone, Peachfuzz was gone. Why did AVM had to be SO ******* well-hung??? It wasn't fair. But maybe there was still hope. He heard some rumors about Smash wrinklenuts having a shady past. Maybe he could try his hand there. Not all hope was lost! The homicidal stripper club might still live on.

He stepped out with confidence, only to find himself surrounded by all the remaining hoes. Well-hung AVM stepped forward with an ax. He flung it forcefully, cutting off 80's penis. "Like we said, penisless 80 suits you better." 80 toppled over on the floor and slowly bled to death, as all the hoes cheered.

^^^this, btw, is gold, Jerry! It's gold!

Some thoughts:

1 -- thanks for the game Nyn!! You rock!

2 -- I glanced through the dead thread quickly, one thing stuck out: Hess. I picked up on him as a power role the second he called me a liar. Thought doc, though. Slick move, as per usual.

3 -- Even coming in to today I was worried I was a paranoid cop that was just luckily hitting the right folks.

4 -- Leelou/Lily were my next focus, but I thought there was one more scum. Was considering JC/Smash for SK but only because of numbers....Smash did a really good job of blending in. Great game man!

5 -- I need to go back and find the couple of posts that flipped me to 80. It wasn't like a "gotcha!" thing, more that something just clicked. He was hidden well.

I was already typing up one last post (assuming game wasn't over and that I'd be shot) about a theory on Leelou/Lily. If game had continued I may not have looked quite as smart (errr...lucky?) lol

I knew you'd get what I was doing!!! Sorry I ever doubted you day and N1! tracked AVM N1 bc I'm dumb. Actually I picked 80 then changed my mind lol bc I wanted to make sure AVM wasn't scum. Tracked Leelou N2....

I knew you'd get what I was doing!!! Sorry I ever doubted you day and N1! tracked AVM N1 bc I'm dumb. Actually I picked 80 then changed my mind lol bc I wanted to make sure AVM wasn't scum. Tracked Leelou N2....

Yeah I didn't get what you were doing at all xD

Archived