Maybe it's time to Kick Pats out of NFL

afosomf

What part of this did you not understand?

That you keep saying Tom wanted the balls at 12.5 and the evidence is that he wanted them below that number.  I do understand youre a delusional fan who cant see the facts that are right in front of him.

You want us to believe that two adults, who do this for a living, cant inflate a stupid football to its proper, legal weight.  Kids do it all the time, the great Patriot org cant get it right.  A defensive player for the Colts realized this as soon as he got his hands on the ball, the refs knew.  But the guy who admits he likes his balls below 12.5, who touches footballs all day, every day, had no idea.  You sound like a fool to keep repeating your excuses over and over.

They cheated, regularly, to pacify Tom.  They got caught.  Move on

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Which why I said I understand the "lack of instituitional control" aspect of the penalty.

Then Kraft should "bend over and take it". Agree?

If Goodell is as bad as everyone says he is, why would Kraft just bend over and take it.

That you keep saying Tom wanted the balls at 12.5 and the evidence is that he wanted them below that number.  I do understand youre a delusional fan who cant see the facts that are right in front of him.

You want us to believe that two adults, who do this for a living, cant inflate a stupid football to its proper, legal weight.  You sound like a fool to keep repeating your excuses over and over

"But there is no solid evidence Brady did anything wrong"

-all Pats* fans and their hypocrite owner

"But there is no solid evidence Brady did anything wrong"

-all Pats* fans and their hypocrite owner

Now they're blaming Kraft.  Cant figure out why he dropped the appeal after his sit down with Goodell.  Have every stupid reason other than the obvious, Goodell shared the facts and Kraft saw that his "Tommy said he didnt do it" defense was a loser.  

All I know is if I were innocent, I'd be shouting from the rooftops that I didn't do it.  I wouldnt sit around while my third rate lawyer/agent was making the lamest excuses known to man trying to shoot down a in depth investigation.  Watching him get destroyed, and by extension me too, by the investigator.  Then again I would have gladly delivered text messages if I didnt do anything wrong.  But hey, thats just me, not the trustworthy, angelic Brady

Lets just say they did, then why isn't there a league rule that says when it is at X degrees when the refs do their check, the minimum ball PSI is now this due to the Ideal Gas Law.

I will wait for the answer, but do not bother because you know you are full of sh*t.

The answer is because none of the other 31 teams would ever think to do this. In fact no ball has ever had to be weighed at halftime until pats colts fiasco. Now more rules and protocol have to be made, because 1 team always seems to push the limits on fair play

You want us to believe that two adults, who do this for a living, cant inflate a stupid football to its proper, legal weight.  Kids do it all the time, the great Patriot org cant get it right.  A defensive player for the Colts realized this as soon as he got his hands on the ball, the refs knew.  But the guy who admits he likes his balls below 12.5, who touches footballs all day, every day, had no idea.  You sound like a fool to keep repeating your excuses over and over.

They cheated, regularly, to pacify Tom.  They got caught.  Move on

Seriously are you mentally challenged?

When I say "he is responsible" I am talking about Brady.  I would like to think I would not have to explain the nuances of a pronoun on this board..

Then Kraft should "bend over and take it". Agree?

Again, I get why the league punished them.  I do not agree with it.

I also understand why Kraft 'reluctantly' said he would accept the penalties.  Again,I do not agree with it.

When I say "he is responsible" I am talking about Brady.  I would like to think I would not have to explain the nuances of a pronoun on this board..

you are saying he flirted with the lower end of the accepted psi range, and the cold air got him or the ballboys screwed up

wake up dude.

he told mcnally to deflate the balls under 12.5 after they had been inspected and approved

then he lied about it

just accept it

The answer is because none of the other 31 teams would ever think to do this. In fact no ball has ever had to be weighed at halftime until pats colts fiasco. Now more rules and protocol have to be made, because 1 team always seems to push the limits on fair play

You are impressively wrong.

If the moral fabric of the NFL is contingent on a ball being between 12.5 and 13.5 PSI, then the process for the ball handling would be different.

-You would not use random guages which have variances of .30-.50 PSI measurements.  Think the NFL could get a sponsor for "the official gauge of the NFL"?

-Random fat guys would not be able to walk away with balls.

-And you might want to know the eff about the natural gas law because the league is played during fall and winter in cold places.

Either it is important or they need to know these things.

When I say "he is responsible" I am talking about Brady. I would like to think I would not have to explain the nuances of a pronoun on this board..

Responsible to you is that he wanted the balls at the lowest legal limit and they were, through no orders from Beady under inflated.

Don't act like an ass. Work on the nueances of "responsible". To you its on your fall boys, maybe the weather, not on the guy who wants them that way. Big of you to spin it another way. Again.

Your man crush is a convicted cheater. Your team a two time plus cheating organization. No matter which nuance you go with

If the moral fabric of the NFL is contingent on a ball being between 12.5 and 13.5 PSI, then the process for the ball handling would be different.

-You would not use random guages which have variances of .30-.50 PSI measurements.  Think the NFL could get a sponsor for "the official gauge of the NFL"?

-And you might want to know the eff about the natural gas law because the league is played during fall and winter in cold places.

the proof they tampered with the balls after inspection is the 16 psi bricks they gave brady earlier in the season

how does cold air make that happen ?

and you do not think that Mumbles knows that a 12.5 PSI in real cold weather, along with MR deflator help, will be a 10 psi by end of game?

We shall see how many fumbles pats have this yr mon.

A pizza delivery guy decides he wants to take a slice out of the pizza before delivering it. Customer calls and tells the pizza shop manager about the missing slice.  

there's no proof that delivery guy ate the slice. it's all circumstantial evidence. 

there's no proof that delivery guy ate the slice. it's all circumstantial evidence. 

True. There isn't any proof Brady's kids are his...unless they do a DNA (phone check in deflategate).

you are saying he flirted with the lower end of the accepted psi range, and the cold air got him or the ballboys screwed up

wake up dude.

he told mcnally to deflate the balls under 12.5 after they had been inspected and approved

then he lied about it

just accept it

Your proof?

No, I am saying he told the Ski guy to tell McNally to get them to 12.5.

And they were over zealous about it.

Responsible to you is that he wanted the balls at the lowest legal limit and they were, through no orders from Beady under inflated.

Don't act like an ass. Work on the nueances of "responsible". To you its on your fall boys, maybe the weather, not on the guy who wants them that way. Big of you to spin it another way. Again.

Your man crush is a convicted cheater. Your team a two time plus cheating organization. No matter which nuance you go with

This is the context I am talking about.

When I was a wee private in the Army, my commander ripped a buddy and I for having these old paint cans in our section.

He said get rid of them.  We did as ordered.  Some of the cans still had paint in them and the epa has some rules against dumping paint in trash dumpsters.  They had to dig and remove the dirt around the dumpster  down a few feet.

Now, my commander intention was not for us to violate some epa law.

Going on what Brady said at the first news conference, "I do not believe I am a cheater", that leads me to believe he told them to get the balls to 12.5.  And they did whatever they did.

the proof they tampered with the balls after inspection is the 16 psi bricks they gave brady earlier in the season

how does cold air make that happen ?

I believe hot air expands, but I could be wrong. :)

and you do not think that Mumbles knows that a 12.5 PSI in real cold weather, along with MR deflator help, will be a 10 psi by end of game?

We shall see how many fumbles pats have this yr mon.

No, he does not.

JN givs him way too much credit at times.

Two Future Pats Ring of Honor Members:

Dante Scarnecchia long rumored to be guy who masterminded taping pre SB walkthru of Rams (remember Rams saying 'Its like they knew exactly what 1st 10-15 plays we would call would be)  and his son Steve Scarnecchia, ex Pats assistant and guy who was not rumored, but proven/suspended by NFL for taping a 49ers pregame walkthru as a Broncos assistant. So please, Past fans, dont tell me you guys didnt tape the Rams's pre game walkthru, LOL. The son or original mastermind. did same thing years later. There are no coincidences.

Speaking of the Patriots.  Kraft filed tampering charges against Woody Johnson and that case is already settled.  Woody had to pay a $100,000.00 penalty.  Woody also filed tampering charges against Kraft and we're still waiting for the outcome. Goodell - whatta guy  

This is the context I am talking about.

When I was a wee private in the Army, my commander ripped a buddy and I for having these old paint cans in our section.

He said get rid of them.  We did as ordered.  Some of the cans still had paint in them and the epa has some rules against dumping paint in trash dumpsters.  They had to dig and remove the dirt around the dumpster  down a few feet.

Now, my commander intention was not for us to violate some epa law.

Going on what Brady said at the first news conference, "I do not believe I am a cheater", that leads me to believe he told them to get the balls to 12.5.  And they did whatever they did.

What's really ridiculous about all of this is Brady was on a committee that dealt with the balls, inflation levels and proceedures. Yet the only QB who plays on a team convicted of the worst cheating scandal in NFL history gets caught playing with balls that magically deflated. Isn't that a coincidence. Not Lucks footballs, Toms. Who would have guessed?

You and all Pats fans can stroke yourself and believe that these two assclowns were acting on their own, took air out of balls guessing that Tom would like them that way, not because as texts indicate, Brady gets really salty when the balls aren't to his liking. It's your team, whatever gets you through a day. But if walks like a duck, quacks like a ducks, etc, it's a friggen duck.

I believe hot air expands, but I could be wrong. :)

Which was the screw up. They were expecting a cold NE night. Deflated the balls to make them the way Tommy likes them. Especially on cold weather to help with grip and feel. Got hit with a 51 degree night and blew up in their faces for no reason, the advantage is in cold weather games, not 50's. Of course that also destroys the other idiotic defense that Brady played well in the 2nd half.

Lets just say they did, then why isn't there a league rule that says when it is at X degrees when the refs do their check, the minimum ball PSI is now this due to the Ideal Gas Law.

I will wait for the answer, but do not bother because you know you are full of sh*t.

This isn't what h

This isn't what happened. They deflated it after testing.

This isn't what h

They deflated the balls after testing and in the stall of a men's room no less because they knew such deflation was against the rules and would be regarded as cheating by the NFL.

And rightly so.

Bob Kraft was all rebellious and sh*t until he went to the owners meeting and was presented with unequivocal evidence that the other 31 owners had finally become tired of  the systemic cheating by the Patriots over the course of many years and were sick of his act personally.  He was told to STFU in no uncertain terms and told to do it publicly and immediately or risk far more serious consequences.

Which was the screw up. They were expecting a cold NE night. Deflated the balls to make them the way Tommy likes them. Especially on cold weather to help with grip and feel. Got hit with a 51 degree night and blew up in their faces for no reason, the advantage is in cold weather games, not 50's. Of course that also destroys the other idiotic defense that Brady played well in the 2nd half.

Wow.

Do you read what you post?

So the Patriots nefarious attempts at deflating a balls were thwarted because no of the participants had been outside that day or bothered to check a weather forecast.

Really?

This isn't what h

I think you are missing what I am saying.

Whatever the Patriots did or did not do is not the point, again, if the pressure in the ball means that much, then there would be a rule that addresses the amount of PSI that balls need to be at when the tempratures are low.

Rumored by you?  Do you happen to have a link for that little nugget? 

JN does not need links.  THey can just blindly throw things out there.

Let Kraft Sue the NFL,  The 31 owners should vote to disband Pats franchise.  Krafty is embarrassing the entire NFL Shield. Create a new Franchise in LA. 

Everytime a Pats fan tweets they lose a 1000 brain cells. Let them boycott lol

Maybe its time to just kick the crap out of them!

The lack of deflated aided non fumbles over the years is the biggest point of the whole scandal. Turnovers = game changing moments. 

Dont tell me ridley, maybe he just fumbles even if ball glued to him, but even w/Ridley they continued to lead/be near top of  league with least fumbles every year

Your proof?

No, I am saying he told the Ski guy to tell McNally to get them to 12.5.

And they were over zealous about it.

This is silly. If he wants the balls at a legal 12.5 psi, he can instruct his guys to submit them at that pressure before they're inspected. And that's what they would do. They wouldn't be sneaking into a bathroom with the footballs after they're inspected to lower the pressure to 12.5 psi. They would only do that to reduce the pressure - under Brady's instruction - below the legal limit.

If all Brady wanted was for the balls to be at the lowest possible legal pressure, he would've turned his phone over to prove his innocence in the matter. That's what innocent people do, they fight to prove that they are, in fact, innocent. They don't obstruct investigations and withhold evidence. They hand over everything and then some to show that they're in the right.

The only football fans who don't think Brady ordered those footballs deflated below the legal limit -which he was found to have done in the Wells report- are Pats* fans.

Wow.

Do you read what you post?

So the Patriots nefarious attempts at deflating a balls were thwarted because no of the participants had been outside that day or bothered to check a weather forecast.

Really?

Why don't you give it up? You're wrong an we're right. The Patriots past cheating efforts, Wells, the NFL and anyone with half a brain knows he cheated. Only idiot Pats fans who have watched that smug POS get caught cheating, their man crush and another tainted championship fuels this lame attempt to twist the truth.

Archived