Breaking Bad Mafia - Game Over

Nolder

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still with this..  Smash...  I knew it was a night phase and still voted Hess.  Why?  just because.

Besides, the narrative you're pushing would actually give credence that those voting before day started are townies who didn't look at a QT before posting.

This.

I get what Smash is trying to say and not quite sure why it's getting him so much attention. He didn't FOS those four people. He said iirc that they were likely to not have night actions. Not sure why Nyn is defending him quite so strongly. Could be she sees it like I see it. Could be a teammate. 

Still with this..  Smash...  I knew it was a night phase and still voted Hess.  Why?  just because.

Besides, the narrative you're pushing would actually give credence that those voting before day started are townies who didn't look at a QT before posting.

Pac I will explain again so you can understand where I was coming from.

I was not casing anyone. I just made the observation because it seemed obvious it was not day phase yet people were voting, therefore not paying attention.  What followed was a bunch of accusations from some of the people mentioned in my post trying to say my observation was scummy and incorrect, turns out it was not incorrect at all. If you're (not meaning you alone) going to accuse someone of something you should at the very least get it right and Lizzie and Ape got it very wrong which is lazy Mafia play IMHO. I did it to get things moving and I obviously succeeded and hit a few nerves that is what this game is all about ...No ?

What came of this was Arsis and Ape jumping on the Idiot Lizzies bandwagon which was wrong in the first place. So we already have some game content as well . Then Lizzie attacking my grammar which I admit is very lazy at times and is pretty well known around here.  

I get what Smash is trying to say and not quite sure why it's getting him so much attention. He didn't FOS those four people. He said iirc that they were likely to not have night actions. Not sure why Nyn is defending him quite so strongly. Could be she sees it like I see it. Could be a teammate. 

Thank you lily :) ... Its just lazy mafia on the part of LK and Arsis with a little bit of Ape/Pac mixed in. Thing is I got exactly what I set out to achieve.

Ape admit's he played Lazy by listening to Idiot LK ... Not in those exact words cause Ape never ever admits to being wrong.

Arsis needed something to go with because he never makes a case worth a sh*t anyhow

Pac is wondering why this became such a big issue (when it really should not have)

And now we have some content to actually play the game and not joke through day 1  like we do 90 % of the time .

Thank you lily :) ... Its just lazy mafia on the part of LK and Arsis with a little bit of Ape/Pac mixed in. Thing is I got exactly what I set out to achieve.

Ape admit's he played Lazy by listening to Idiot LK ... Not in those exact words cause Ape never ever admits to being wrong.

Arsis needed something to go with because he never makes a case worth a sh*t anyhow

Pac is wondering why this became such a big issue (when it really should not have)

And now we have some content to actually play the game and not joke through day 1 like we do 90 % of the time .

I'll vote for anyone who is voting Smash.

someday you'll learn to play

Laughing and insulting will get you no where.

Sure they will. They'll get you lynched. 

I'll vote for anyone who is voting Smash.

I could get down with that. 

Thank you lily :) ... Its just lazy mafia on the part of LK and Arsis with a little bit of Ape/Pac mixed in. Thing is I got exactly what I set out to achieve.

And now we have some content to actually play the game and not joke through day 1 like we do 90 % of the time .

This isn't about me, you clod.

I take it the answer to the question I asked, the one you've dodged, is 'getting the game started'.

Good job, you effectively set a trap to catch townies. You're yhe best.

Archived