Votecount

Arsis - Hess, Nyn, Lily (3)

Doggin - Pac, Leelou (2)

JC - Ape (1)

King - Smash (1)

Smash - Arsis (1)

Hess - JC (1)

Ape - King (1)

With 17 players alive it takes 9 to lynch.

Deadline is: Tuesday at 11:00 AM PST

I can't connect to this site from my house or work on any of my devices anymore, I'm trying to find a work around, I may just have to connect through a proxy site which is stupid af. I'm on mobile right now at a friends house and it appears to be working but I can't sit at my friends house and play, obviously. Will be on later once I'm home if I can find a reliable site to work through.

Haha. Too funny. I just started a new 35+ league because my team can't hang in the city league anymore. We are too old and slow these days. City league has a bunch of kids in college and right out of school and we just can't keep up.

First game we play, I'm eyeing up the competition and thinking we should be able to take these guys. A minute later, in comes their last player...it's Christian Laettner. I'm like, wtf, we can't catch a break. Needless to say, we lost. He was letting his team get involved early. Kicking out and setting a ton of picks. We hung in there and then he took over in the 2nd half to make sure they won. Honestly don't think he missed a single shot.

Lol

That's what blows about baseball, my sport. You can't really play when you get older. You're stuck playing beer league softball, which is cool but doesn't satisfy the competitive juices. I tried adult baseball once and my short stop couldn't field a simple ground ball and I never went back. It's an empty feeling to stop playing and training for something that you literally played your whole life. It's like a piece of your identity just disappeared

Votecount

Arsis - Hess, Nyn, Lily (3)

Doggin - Pac, Leelou (2)

JC - Ape (1)

King - Smash (1)

Smash - Arsis (1)

Hess - JC (1)

Ape - King (1)

I can't connect to this site from my house or work on any of my devices anymore, I'm trying to find a work around, I may just have to connect through a proxy site which is stupid af. I'm on mobile right now at a friends house and it appears to be working but I can't sit at my friends house and play, obviously. Will be on later once I'm home if I can find a reliable site to work through.

I sent Crusher a PM about this...but he left the conversation? So...I have no idea what to do.

And his inbox is full so I can't send him another message.

If you want I guess I can try PMing Max (I think he's the site owner or head admin or something?) and see if he can help but I've never really talked with him before and I'm not sure how much help he can be.

I'm trying to get everything back on track but it feels like every time I do something to fix any given situation something else goes wrong.

I'm sorry everyone.

I'm still waiting on a reply from someone to see if they'll replace Arsis and if Doggin doesn't check in by tomorrow I'll look into replacing him too.

I sent Crusher a PM about this...but he left the conversation? So...I have no idea what to do.

And his inbox is full so I can't send him another message.

If you want I guess I can try PMing Max (I think he's the site owner or head admin or something?) and see if he can help but I've never really talked with him before and I'm not sure how much help he can be.

There's a thread on the main board For server issues

Checking on that now for you

Jetnation isn't working for me on mobile and I don't have the time this week to play with crazy deadlines. Sorry.

Dude chill. Nolder forgot to take his Ritalin and sugar pill. Give the kid a break. His mom was away on sabbatical and he got a little crazy. It will be fine as the week starts. Geeeeesh.

Yeah ok monkey breath, you are tied for first in post count

So what?

I said I'm dicking around. I can't run up a whole bunch of posts by dicking around? Post count is indicative of how serious someone is taking the game?

I forgot what a hot mess you are when you play this. At least it seems you're pretty obviously town, you jump at your own shadow when you're scum hunting. I can't recall how you play as scum, but I can't imagine you'd be this sloppy.

My traveling today was a nightmare. This kid in the seat behind me threw up 10 minutes into the trip (the total bus trip is 3.5 hours). By the time I realized I should prolly get my bag from under my seat... it was already soaked :/    Ugh... children.

Eh, usually something like that is on the parents, to be honest.... either way, that sucks. 

Jetnation isn't working for me on mobile and I don't have the time this week to play with crazy deadlines. Sorry.

Ok

Thanks Crusher. Btw clear some space in your inbox for messages.

And Nolder, I think Tuesday may even be too soon, with replacements and all. 

Maybe. I'll think about it as the new deadline approaches.

So what?

I said I'm dicking around. I can't run up a whole bunch of posts by dicking around? Post count is indicative of how serious someone is taking the game?

I forgot what a hot mess you are when you play this. At least it seems you're pretty obviously town, you jump at your own shadow when you're scum hunting. I can't recall how you play as scum, but I can't imagine you'd be this sloppy.

So you're saying that Smash's content was not worth actually discussing, and that when you repeatedly pressed him to explain why he broke his quotes up, you weren't really looking for answers, you were just trying to generate content. Sounds town to me.

So you're saying that Smash's content was not worth actually discussing, and that when you repeatedly pressed him to explain why he broke his quotes up, you weren't really looking for answers, you were just trying to generate content. Sounds town to me.

What in gods nAme are we talking about?

No, I'm not saying that at all. 

I asked him to explain himself, because I like seeing Smash wet his pants making something out of nothing. Other than that, I've been pretty flip about everything so far, because I do what I ******* want.

No, I'm not saying that at all.

I asked him to explain himself, because I like seeing Smash wet his pants making something out of nothing. Other than that, I've been pretty flip about everything so far, because I do what I ******* want.

Yes you are.... Someone correct me if I'm wrong

Okay I'm around and catching up. At least it's only 11 pages. And apparently I can't even tell who you people are quoting so I'll just go with the assuming..

@Nolder: not your fault, hopefully things will be fixed soon. I also sent an email to the site to see what's up so I'm waiting for them to get back to me again with solutions

Thanks, but I can't even use emoticons. This is one of the worst days of my life. I can't even react

Starting from the beginning...

Hi all. This starting with night is weird. Maybe in the morning, we'll have something to vote on, though.

Scummy post.

People voting N0 potentially null, imo: this would be Pac, JC, Ape, Lizard person. Saying they're likely to be town just because they voted N0 is silly, becuase anyone can do that for gits and shiggles.

vote leelou

Reason for this?

On a serious note, I don't see what was progressive about what Smash was quoting. He was referencing the votes of four different players. I didn't understand what he was getting at, at the time.... he clarified and I get it but don't really think it means much. Still, nothing wrong in pointing things out and getting the game started. Him missing a vote in his recount is..... mostly lolsmash. Heart in the right place, but never again?  :tongue:

Don't like this from Nyn, soft defense here is odd coming from what I know of Nyn.

Bothered that Leelou jumped in (p6-7) to vote Doggin without adding to the current conversation between Nyn-Smash-Arsis-Ape. Strange.

I get what Smash is trying to say and not quite sure why it's getting him so much attention. He didn't FOS those four people. He said iirc that they were likely to not have night actions. Not sure why Nyn is defending him quite so strongly. Could be she sees it like I see it. Could be a teammate.

Agree with this conclusion, still believe voting during night null. Smash probably town.

Things would make more sense if I knew who y'all were actually quoting but apparently that option is disabled through this proxy I'm using the site though. Whatever. Posting without emoticons hurt. I'll be sure to make up for it later.

@Nolder: Andrej still able to jump in as a replacement?

\Votecount

Arsis - Hess, Nyn (2)

Doggin - Pac, Leelou (2)

JC - Ape (1)

King - Smash (1)

Smash - Arsis (1)

Hess - JC (1)

Ape - King (1)

@ Lynn, First of all, you haven't played nearly enough with me to find anything I do odd. Secondly, you're wrong, I will absolutely talk in behalf of a player if I think they're being pushed for bogus reasons. Thirdly, I think I played enough with Smash to get an idea of what he's getting at, and I didn't get a bad vibe from what he said when the game first started, plus I liked his explanations when pressed.

Archived