Ragnarok Mafia: Game Over, Loki Wins

Doggin94it

Interpretation... Nae needs to go because she's more vocal than Barm and she's called me out on my sh*tty game play scum behavior and I'm so irked my nk didn't go thru that I'mma blame her for it.

Wait, didnt you call the casing on Ape sh*tty as well?

I feel honored.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First, you didn't discontruct anything. It is best for scum to go after Loki because it means town wont die. In fact, I bet the doc inadvertently protected JiF last night because scum likely took a shot at him.

Yes, you are manufacturing about the logic point on Jif because no one countered on his claim that he targeted Halia.

On Nae, no, I never claimed JC was scum. Why make stuff up? My point is that it is improbable that no other scum voted with Ape on the JC train.

Last, I dont know how respondong to you is being defensive

Nolder was on my train for most of that day as well.

on phone and can't find right now, but right after his lynch ape made a post gloating about the dump he took on the game.. I do not believe this is an attempt to muddy the waters, rather him gloating/saving face.. ape compulsively turns his faults into positives in his own furry little brain, so the story won't be how ape was caught day 1, it will attempt to be how he created so much confusion that he lead his team to victory in 1 days worth of playing

You have played with me as scum and town. I would never bus a teammate that early on, and you know it.

Don't recall you posting so little at DM.  Maybe you just plopped a vote on Ape and never came back.  Really don't recall.  Plus, your play style in this game appears non-confrontational.  You also could be Loki.  

Nae what do you think about Barm and nolder?

I feel like the only thing Barm has done this entire game, is make a small case on me for being loki.

Nolder I think looked extremely bad at eod 1, but his posts recently seem to have good tone, and he believes what he is posting.

Barm is either playing super carefully or lazily.  He's not contributing much at all yet called me out for not having enough content filled posts.

Nolder... I don't think scum unless putting Ape that close to lynch was a distancing move since a few people called him out for being the only male apette.

Then Nae, Ape and JC are scum?

Someone bussed Ape so JC would fit that. It doesn't exonerate Nae.

If I am ever scum with Ape again I intend to do just that...except this game I am town.

If anyone who could do that...it could be CTM.  In fact...it is strange that Ape moved toward me instead of pushing back harder at CTM.

Jeez, CTM, you're ApeGaming. Use logic and probability.

If Nae and Barm are town, then Ape's scummates all bussed him. What is more likely?

dude .. if jc is scum then they all bussed jc..

I'm not ape gaming , the ugly truth is that as dead scum, the best thing we have to go on is him.. he's probably been fapping non stop for days with all the attention he's getting

Wait, didnt you call the casing on Ape sh*tty as well?

I feel honored.

What casing?  CTM was pretty well the only one making any sort of case beyond "lolz... lets run up the ape to piss him off"

Jeez, CTM, you're ApeGaming. Use logic and probability.

If Nae and Barm are town, then Ape's scummates all bussed him. What is more likely?

That you bussed him for the lolz, for the fact that he screwed his team last time he was scum? (who were his scummates that game anyways?)

That you bussed him for the lolz, for the fact that he screwed his team last time he was scum? (who were his scummates that game anyways?)

Ahh yes that's right.. you were the uncountered cop that he screwed over right?  Vendetta revenge maybe?

First, you didn't discontruct anything. It is best for scum to go after Loki because it means town wont die. In fact, I bet the doc inadvertently protected JiF last night because scum likely took a shot at him.

Yes, you are manufacturing about the logic point on Jif because no one countered on his claim that he targeted Halia.

On Nae, no, I never claimed JC was scum. Why make stuff up? My point is that it is improbable that no other scum voted with Ape on the JC train.

Last, I dont know how respondong to you is being defensive

There you go again, assuming JiF is Loki. Assuming he took that shot even though nothing happened last night. Assuming he shot at all even though Lily was the vig and never revealed her NA.

On the JC train you keep coming back to, you cast suspicion on me because I don't buy your argument that she's scummy because she voted JC over Ape ... Especially since it's equally as scummy that you want me to disregard the coincidence of your ninja hammer showing up perfectly on time to hammer Ape on an otherwise quiet afternoon from you.

Your appeal to the town to see me as manufacturing a bad case is in itself defensive ...because it's framed around another false premise

That sums your whole game up actually,...false premises

I am not convinced that is the best path. Again, it was only 2 games ago that ape was caught as scum, forced his entire team to vote with him leading to all of them being nailed over the next few days.  I'm starting to wonder if he went over reactionary and kept all of them off the JC train (and jc himself could be a scummate)

Isn't that what I'm saying?

I dont think Ape wouldve had his whole team avoid the JC train he was on considering that Nae and Barm voted BEFORE Ape.

That means would've had to have Nae/Barm unvote JC and vote elsewhere, or Ape had to vote someone other than JC and home a train developed to compete with his. Unlikely.

Vote Nae

Nae probably town for her hard defense of Ape so I won't be voting there.

Of course we can be friends. :tongue:  Why do you ask?

And on the Pac thing... it's possible Pac would be that douchey... but I'm still leaning JC and SMC.

CTM declaring Barm or I must die for the game to further has me confused.  How much percentage do you feel I'm scum CTM?

You're snarky and make sense and I like that lol

No because she's the first one that pinged me back on day 1 and basically hasn't voted anyone all game. Stayed far away from the ape vs ctm ruckus and conspicuously off the lilly train. Plus, it's someone new for you ****ers to think about

Hon I'm voting SMC now, join me?

I would like to hear more from Laine.

Hi Womby :)

It's important to keep posting these things btw, someone should always be doing this when a new day starts.

Because Alanna already posted these? LOL Nolder.

Don't recall you posting so little at DM.  Maybe you just plopped a vote on Ape and never came back.  Really don't recall.  Plus, your play style in this game appears non-confrontational.  You also could be Loki.  

I agree here on Seph, I'm thinking he could be Loki though but not sold on it yet

Lizzie, let me explain this like you're a 5 year old because that looks what its going to take. All that matters is if scum thinks JiF is Loki because theyre the ones with the night kill.

Scum cant chance that JiF isnt scum and let him live. The smart move is to kill Jiff for scum. The fact that Ive had to explain this multiple times to you is surprising

Barm is either playing super carefully or lazily.  He's not contributing much at all yet called me out for not having enough content filled posts.

Nolder... I don't think scum unless putting Ape that close to lynch was a distancing move since a few people called him out for being the only male apette.

Here's a question though for everyone: both myself and SMC are being accused of busing Ape. Does anyone think we were both on Ape's team? Or do you all think it's one of us or the other?

Lizzie, let me explain this like you're a 5 year old because that looks what its going to take. All that matters is if scum thinks JiF is Loki because theyre the ones with the night kill.

Scum cant chance that JiF isnt scum and let him live. The smart move is to kill Jiff for scum. The fact that Ive had to explain this multiple times to you is surprising

You're making more assumptions here on JiF being Loki and scum needing to kill him. If you think JiF is Loki, lynch him. If you don't, don't lynch him. But also don't leave it up to scum to dictate the game because that never ends well

Isn't that what I'm saying?

Nae probably town for her hard defense of Ape so I won't be voting there.

You're snarky and make sense and I like that lol

Hon I'm voting SMC now, join me?

Hi Womby :)

Because Alanna already posted these? LOL Nolder.

I agree here on Seph, I'm thinking he could be Loki though but not sold on it yet

Glad I'm making sense to someone.... I try to but it doesn't always leave my head to my fingers as clearly as I'd like. :P

Here's a question though for everyone: both myself and SMC are being accused of busing Ape. Does anyone think we were both on Ape's team? Or do you all think it's one of us or the other?

I don't think it's both of you. You've been moving steadily out of my POE and SMC more firmly into it with the crap he's pushing.

You know what's funny? I never once accused SMC of bussing Ape. There is so much more scummy material on SMC, that I never personally made that argument. I used it above for the sake of comparison, showing his inconsistent logic in that, he wants us to see Nae as scummy for getting in the JC train, but he doesn't expect to be seen as scummy for hammering Ape. The inconsistent application of logic..., that is what makes his hammer scummy

You're making more assumptions here on JiF being Loki and scum needing to kill him. If you think JiF is Loki, lynch him. If you don't, don't lynch him. But also don't leave it up to scum to dictate the game because that never ends well

OK, guess I need to explain it again.

It doesnt matter what I think. It matters what scum think snd there's strong enough evidence that JiF is Loki that they cant risk letting him live.

It doesnt matter what I think. It matters what scum think snd there's strong enough evidence that JiF is Loki that they cant risk letting him live.

THERE IS NO EVIDENCE THAT JIF IS LOKI. THERE IS SPECULATION.

There is zero evidence that JiF is Loki! There is a dead vig who didn't call her shot, there is JiF who said he targeted Hallia ( even though he may not have an action)- and there is NO shot from last night. This is disgusting. You're supposed to be lawyer for crying out loud.

I think it's SMC and probably JC.  The third one I'm unsure of as with Loki but my bet would be on the two playing pretty close to the grain... Barm or Seph.  Jif is always a hard read for me.

Leaning town for CTM and Wombat thus far.  I'm anxious to see if I'm right about anyone lol.

I'm still learning Alanna so null and 80 is back and forth from too quiet to talkative but not his usual playstyle even when talkative... null with a town lean.

Archived