ALDON SMITH ARRESTED FOR HIT AND RUN, DUI, VANDALISM

Villain The Foe

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000507534/article/aldon-smith-arrested-for-hit-and-run-dui-vandalism

San Francisco 49ers linebacker Aldon Smith ran into trouble again.

Smith was arrested by Santa Clara police on Thursday night for a hit and run, DUI and vandalism, the department tweeted on Friday. Online records show the 25-year-old was booked on Friday with a bail of $26,000.

Smith served a nine-game suspension last season for violating the league's policy on personal conduct and substances of abuse. In 2013 he was suspended five games following a DUI arrest and voluntarily checked himself into a treatment facility.

The latest arrest is the most recent in a long list of off-field transgressions for Smith. He received a 12-day sentence and three years of probation in July following a no-contest plea to three felony weapons charges and two misdemeanor DUI charges. The weapons charges (and one of the DUI charges) were in connection to a 2012 party at Smith's residence where he was stabbed.

Smith also made waves last year when he was accused of making a bomb threat to a TSA agent at Los Angeles International Airport, but charges weren't filed.

The 49ers team is most likely going to be a wreck this year. And he is another guy that can not stay out of trouble

So many of these talented athletes just throwing away a career and boat load's of money.  Another dope who needs to see jail time before he kills himself or somebody else.

The 49ers team is most likely going to be a wreck this year. And he is another guy that can not stay out of trouble

A quick look at the 49ers message board indicates that fans have already mentally thrown Smith onto the scrap heap and hitched their wagons to Eli Harold. 

A quick look at the 49ers message board indicates that fans have already mentally thrown Smith onto the scrap heap and hitched their wagons to Eli Harold. 

which is what fans will be doing here to sheldon in favor of leonard very soon after the commish announces sheldon's larger suspension.

Speaking of the 49'ers did you know Jerry Rice admitted that he cheated by using gloves with stickum on them.. His defense was Aw everybody was doing it..LOL

Speaking of the 49'ers did you know Jerry Rice admitted that he cheated by using gloves with stickum on them.. His defense was Aw everybody was doing it..LOL

A bit OT, but I'm not sure why gloves are allowed at all actually.

A bit OT, but I'm not sure why gloves are allowed at all actually.

Me neither.. :winking0001:

“I know this might be a little illegal, guys, but you put a little spray, a little stickum on them, to make sure that texture is a little sticky,” Rice said, laughing.

It wasn’t a little illegal, it was a lot illegal.  As explained in the ESPN feature, gloves were introduced to football after the NFL decided to outlaw the stuff that guys like Fred Biletnikoff and Lester Hayes (pictured) would spread copiously on their hands, and elsewhere.  Rice admitted in the feature that he enhanced the surface of gloves approved for use in the NFL with a substance that would make it easier to catch the ball.

I’m going to be point blank, I feel like it’s cheating.  Because you have an edge up on your opponent and its unfortunate that it happened.”   

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/02/06/rice-admits-to-illegal-use-of-stickum/

I thought the Patriots were having a bad offseason . . . the 49ers have had it so much worse, yikes.  

Archived