First depth chart released

neckdemon

We all knew when Amaro was drafted that he's not an in-line player.  He's really a receiver.  Putting him on a depth chart is a bit of a square peg in a round hole type of thing.

Amaro seems like a guy who could thrive with a Manning/Brady type of QB who knows how to use him properly, and not make him actually play "tight end."  With these QBs, his upside may go unrealized.

What Posey done to deserve third on depth chart at this point in camp? He just got taken off PUP list and haven't heard his name all during camp?

I said the same exact thing.  I don't think this is the real depth chart, I think this is the depth chart the media relations crew put together.  Posey can't be 5th/6th receiver at this point.  He has shown nothing yet

Meh, Bowles deferred to the Vets in every single instance - I feel like that's just what you do for the first depth chart.

It's to get fans posting in threads like this.

If I had the ability I would send out a depth chart with names just to mess with the type of fan who hangs onto and over analyzes each and every entry of a fairly meaningless early August depth chart. That would be fun! ;)

Archived