Whats on the menu for Jets-Patriots game house parties

joewilly12

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wish the Patriots no good luck - they've enjoyed more than their share over the last 15 years. It's time they endured some bad luck along with some crushing losses. That's what I wish upon them and their delusional fan base. Like the Saints, they need to get back to what they always were.

I wish the Patriots no good luck - they've enjoyed more than their share over the last 15 years. It's time they endured some bad luck along with some crushing losses. That's what I wish upon them and their delusional fan base. Like the Saints, they need to get back to what they always were.

Ok yes you're right but what are you eating for the game.

I'm super lazy for 1:00 games

tostitos and dip, ruffles and dip, pizza bites and wings

I feel you. Those 1pm games are 7pm my time. I hate it because I go the entire Sunday without football but it does give me the opportunity to be either lazy or get things done throughout the day in preparation for the games. Im just glad that the Jets dont have many 4pm/8:30 games this year, however, I feel that the Jets will have a game or two flexed this year. 

It's my brothers 50 bday tomorrow. His anti-sports nazi wife invited everyone in the family to celebratory "brunch". On the invite it specifies "cake at 2pm".

guess I'll be eating cake and hoping everyone is intimated by my size and age and leaves my ornery old a$$ alone to watch "the forbidden sporting event" on their living room TV. My wife laughed when I told her, for sure, I'm wairing my Jets gear to the party as a warning shot over the bow of my lovely sister in law.

Jets = 2 AFC East crowns in last 44 years. Looks like you guys are staying what you are... keeping it real FTW.

I feel you. Those 1pm games are 7pm my time. I hate it because I go the entire Sunday without football but it does give me the opportunity to be either lazy or get things done throughout the day in preparation for the games. Im just glad that the Jets dont have many 4pm/8:30 games this year, however, I feel that the Jets will have a game or two flexed this year. 

where are you in Germany ?  my Dad was there in the army and we have family over there.  for the 4:25 games I usually get more into it and halftime is like an early dinner

where are you in Germany ?  my Dad was there in the army and we have family over there.  for the 4:25 games I usually get more into it and halftime is like an early dinner

If im correct the military base that your dad may have been on is in Frankfurt, Im located in Lingen which is northwest Germany. Its a small town, almost village-like. 

If im correct the military base that your dad may have been in is in Frankfurt, Im located in Lingen which is northwest Germany. Its a small town, almost village-like. 

You 2 guys should get together and eat weiner schnitzel and drink brew. 

Jets = 2 AFC East crowns in last 44 years. Looks like you guys are staying what you are... keeping it real FTW.

what are you more proud of, having a murderer on the pats* or a rapist ?  (I bet you have to google the rapist, lol)

Archived