Huge shout out to Fitzy!

Jetster

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

they aren't rooting for the team though... It's this weird "conquering hero" crusade 

We all have our cross to bear.  Mine is to support the Conquering Hero through all his trials and tribulations.  Yours is to call out "sniveling b*tches".  I understand your plight.

stick to commenting about disgusting sex things you ******* weirdo

So, you're fighting for a cause?

Oh, okay then, it's like you're the GI JOE of JN, except instead of Freedom, you are fighting to stop fans from being fans. Punctuated by hate speech.

So because you disagree with my opinion of our QB, you think its cool to use gay slurs.  Yes, I'm the worst.  You're totally right.

stop with the righteous indignation..  you called me worse than that a couple weeks ago.

don't implode lol...

they're wrong..  just tell them why they're wrong.. 

What are you talking about?:  That was probably the most well thought out post he has made in a month.

Honestly I think I hit a nerve with the random butt plug comment and his massive overreaction to that pretty much confirmed it.

I can't take the gang up mentality... Ugh I just want to give these guys swirlies or something. maybe I need a break lol

yeah I get it..  just a bunch of guys more or less bullying Geno based on bullcrap.  thats why I speak up too.

they'll never understand that Fitzy on last years team might have been 2-14. 

yeah I get it..  just a bunch of guys more or less bullying Geno based on bullcrap.  thats why I speak up too.

No No. Geno on this year's team would have been 1-7

Poor Geno.  First he gets bullied by IK.  Then by us Jets fans.  Guy can't catch a break.

soooo

I don't know if these stats are up to date, and I'm sure I will be told many times it is meaningless

http://espn.go.com/nfl/qbr

http://espn.go.com/nfl/statistics/player/_/stat/passing/sort/quarterbackRating

fitz is #3 in QBR and #17 in rating.

we haven't had that in a very long time it seems like 10 years

You're right...it's stupid and it doesn't matter.  All that matters is that Geno can sling it 50+ yards.

I can't take the gang up mentality... Ugh I just want to give these guys swirlies or something. maybe I need a break lol

Trust me, liver lips. I dont' need JF80 to "have my back" if I want to put you in a box and saw it in half. 

Frankly, the best assist I get is when you respond. It's like you're gurgling gasoline the way JIF gurlges jizz, and I'm the match.

Masterful.

You popped this vote of confidence right into his hypothetical wheelhouse of self-destruction. 

Trust me, liver lips. I dont' need JF80 to "have my back" if I want to put you in a box and saw it in half. 

Frankly, the best assist I get is when you respond. It's like you're gurgling gasoline the way JIF gurlges jizz, and I'm the match.

I'm curious, why is there a different threshold for the tolerance of hate speech on JN when the slur is "anti-gay"? 

I've personally been banned for implying that people are unintelligent. Setting a precedent for almost zero tolerance of calling people stupid. I know we can't use religious or racial slurs. Nor can we use political slurs... but anti-gay slurs, especially those that go beyond friendly joking, seem not only to be tolerated, but celebrated.

In the same thread, a few posts apart. Impressive display of hypocrisy and a complete lack of self awareness. 

090826huggett.jpg

Yeah if the bar is Geno Smith you've got a point but thinking long term.... we're ****ed if we don't find a better QB. A good QB beats the Jags by 30 yesterday. 

The only reason you love Fitz is because he doesn't completely suck. He still sucks. He just sucks less than the other guy. 

Some members of this fanbase seem to have battered woman syndrome when it comes to QBs. 

Fitz still sucks. His inability to move the ball for long stretches and his inability to get a first down when we need it are two of the biggest reasons the Jags were still in it late. 

What the f*ck are you talking about? We ran for 29 yards yesterday! 29 yards! 99% of the QBs in this league struggle with no run game! And please don't mention Brady in the same breath my god I don't know what people expect. 

thanks for the @ mention fur ball, I might of missed can't wait slapping the sh*t out of you and the virgin all over this thread.

If you call me winning the argument and him calling me a faggot in response the same as him "slapping the sh*t out of me" then I guess he slapped the sh*t out of me.  Contrary to what Pac said, I don't care about insults, but I do care about making an effective argument.  "You're a faggot" is not one of them.

And yes, I get that you're trolling me and the Ape here.  Still worth clarifying.  <3

thanks for the @ mention fur ball, I might of missed can't wait slapping the sh*t out of you and the virgin all over this thread.

If you call me winning the argument and him calling me a faggot in response the same as him "slapping the sh*t out of me" then I guess he slapped the sh*t out of me.  Contrary to what Pac said, I don't care about insults, but I do care about making an effective argument.  "You're a faggot" is not one of them.

And yes, I get that you're trolling me and the Ape here.  Still worth clarifying.  <3

Who is "the virgin?" I am so lost with all these new JN cliques! 

Archived