MetsJets1962

Morning guys, just introducing myself. Casual NFL fan for years from Scotland. Gravitated to the Jets as I have family ties in NY and I'm a huge Mets fan. Been over lots to watch baseball, need to sort a trip to watch the Jets.

Let the rookie hazing commence

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Morning guys, just introducing myself. Casual NFL fan for years from Scotland. Gravitated to the Jets as I have family ties in NY and I'm a huge Mets fan. Been over lots to watch baseball, need to sort a trip to watch the Jets.

Let the rookie hazing commence emoji5.png

We don't haze around here. Being a fan is pretty much like that anyway. 

Let the rookie hazing commence

Don't feed the trolls.

Welcome to the site MetsJets.  

Where in Scotland?

West Coast, Place called Ayr. Just outside Glasgow

NIce...spent a weekend in Glasgow a while back and really enjoyed it.  Also did a weekend in Crianlarich once.  Great time.

Are you wearing a kilt? 

Archived