****JETS TEXANS GAME THREAD****

T0mShane

I get the impression that Bowles will do what he has to do to win.  If this means hurting someone's feelings so be it.  Your team is where we thought we'd (Bills) be this year and that is without a decent QB.  However,  we are fortunate to have Tyrod Taylor.  Ryan Fitz has a history of starting off gang busters and fizzling out.  

Jeanie, two things:

1. Your team is doomed.

2. Is that you in your avatar? You look like Hillary Clinton. You sure we can't date seriously?

Jeanie, two things:

1. Your team is doomed.

2. Is that you in your avatar? You look like Hillary Clinton. You sure we can't date seriously?

Answer #1 -  No, No, No.  We are going to the playoffs.

#2 -  Yes and while I won't get political,  please tell me that you are kidding about me looking like Hillary Clinton.

Id prefer Quinn at least he tries to adjust Bowles stands there with sh*t eating clueless grin 

Quinn has a top 3 wide receiver and a franchise QB and just lost to the Andrew Luckless Colts.  I know your mad man. We all are. Just got to hang in there.

• Upvote 2

Our D is missing a pass rusher. We don't have that one player that can come out and strike fear into the Qb's eye. We have a strong pass rush and everything else will fall into place. We've been missing one since we traded Abe. 

I think Mo is supposed to be that guy, At least he wants to be paid like that guy.

Mo is a pretty good DL, but not a dominant pass rusher. He's too inconsistent in that area. We need a JJ Watt/Von Miller type. 

Right. Sacks pay. Someone should advise Mo of that so we can stop all this stupid back and forth about his contract.

Edited by jack48