****JETS TEXANS GAME THREAD****

T0mShane

No its not what you see is what you get NOTHING 

I get it. You're an old fan and have suffered much more than I have. You want someone to get that championship ASAP. I understand your frustration. But firing Bowles and saying he sucks is prematured. Yes there are things he can improve on, but they aren't many new head coaches that come in and set the world on fire. 

What we need is a real QB. That will be the test of Bowles and this regime. 

Edited by TheMagicRat
  • Upvote 2

I get it. You're an old fan and have suffered much more than I have. You want someone to get that championship ASAP. I understand you're frustration. But firing Bowles and saying he sucks is prematured. Yes there are things he can improve on, but they aren't many new head coaches that come in and set the world on fire. 

Bowles cant see sh*tZPATRICK SUCKS thats enough proof for me FIRE HIM 

• Thumb Down 2

The difference between being a coordinator and a head coach is that the head coach has to hurt his players' feelings all the time. Rex never learned this. We'll see if Bowles does. 

I get the impression that Bowles will do what he has to do to win.  If this means hurting someone's feelings so be it.  Your team is where we thought we'd (Bills) be this year and that is without a decent QB.  However,  we are fortunate to have Tyrod Taylor.  Ryan Fitz has a history of starting off gang busters and fizzling out.  

• Upvote 1

Bowles cant see sh*tZPATRICK SUCKS thats enough proof for me FIRE HIM 

It goes deeper than that. Fitz has the respect of the locker room and is our best QB. Benching him now is basically putting up the white flag. What message would that send to the locker room for a team that is still technically in the playoff hunt?

I get it. You're an old fan and have suffered much more than I have. You want someone to get that championship ASAP. I understand your frustration. But firing Bowles and saying he sucks is prematured. Yes there are things he can improve on, but they aren't many new head coaches that come in and set the world on fire. 

You just brought rationale to a stupidity fight.

• Upvote 1