GAME BALLS Jets vs Cowboys

Larz

His drop in the first cost them deeply and inadvertently put Decker up in a stretcher. He also completely stopped playing on several running plays, including one where he just let Scandrick (I think, might have been someone else) just walk right past him to tackle Ridley. The guy did not start playing until the fourth.

he was also cramping up and left the game for a bit to get an I.V. Injection, maybe that's why he came on in the 4th???

just saying...

Unless there was an illness going around, I just don't understand how someone is cramping up in week 15 in the middle, in a dome. Especially in this day and age. Regardless, Enunwa and Powell were two of the few skill guys to really play a full game. 

Also, negative game ball for gailey not sneaking it on 4th and 1, but he did adapt well in the second half with a lot of the bootlegs. 

Unless there was an illness going around, I just don't understand how someone is cramping up in week 15 in the middle, in a dome. Especially in this day and age. Regardless, Enunwa and Powell were two of the few skill guys to really play a full game. 

Also, negative game ball for gailey not sneaking it on 4th and 1, but he did adapt well in the second half with a lot of the bootlegs. 

It's Texas. I always just assumed that you walk around with cramps, BBQ, and guns all the time there.

Dez needed an IV as well. Must have been pretty humid with the roof retracted? I don't know. I also hate that we didn't sneak it. Fitz called his own number on a sneak to get 4 on third down and they wouldn't run it a play later to get a foot.

I'm given it to the defense for holding the fort. While the offense struggled for 3 Quarters 

Creating 4 TO isn't to shabby at all 

They frustrated the hell out of me at the time but they ended up coming thru when it counted for the most part... Especially the pick by Pryor. That was an important one. 

Offense: Fitz/Powell - Fitzmagic in the 2nd half.  Like I said in the other thread, great job of avoiding pressure by manipulating the pocket.  A couple of great throws on the run, off one foot, side arm/weird releases finding little creases in the face of pressure.  Powell just looks like a new man.  Almost like a bigger Sproles. 

Defense: Harrison/Williams - Snacks has been unstoppable for 5 straight weeks.  Just an absolute monster.  Williams had his best game as a pro.  

ST's: NO SOUP FOR YOU!

just kidding, got to give it to Bullock to forget about the misses and make the big one.

Archived