" Jets hit paydirt with Todd Bowles/Mike Maccagnan tandem " ~ ~ ~

kelly

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I see no reason to be singing their praises? I figure this team Will be 5-11 a third season in a row. These boobs are in their 4th season in NY and are sporting a 20-28 record. This is pure embarrassment as a Jets fan to watch this sh*t unfold and yet Chris Johnson somehow figures this is progress in the right direction? Only the Jets...

12 minutes ago, Jetscreen said:

Well, I see no reason to be singing their praises? I figure this team Will be 5-11 a third season in a row. These boobs are in their 4th season in NY and are sporting a 20-28 record. This is pure embarrassment as a Jets fan to watch this sh*t unfold and yet Chris Johnson somehow figures this is progress in the right direction? Only the Jets...

Todd Bowles may be amongst the worst 10 coaches in the league.

1 hour ago, southparkcpa said:

Todd Bowles may be amongst the worst 10 coaches in the league.

I think he is the worst. I have never seen someone get as consistently outcoached. It's like he doesn't realize there's a game within a game. The very second an opponent makes  an in game adjustment,Bowles is useless for answers. He'd have to go look at film for two weeks before he'd be able to give you any sort of educated answer.

And not attempting to detail this thread, but can you please explain to me why he thinks nothing of firing white coordinators and will hold on to a completely incompetent coordinator like Kaci Rodgers? The defense has had draft after draft devoted to talent on defense and the results speak for themselves. The Jets defense has gone down the tubes until last season they were 25th in total defense. Dare I say it's because Rodgers is black? Honestly, I'm just searching for answers at this point?

• 2 weeks later...
I think he is the worst. I have never seen someone get as consistently outcoached. It's like he doesn't realize there's a game within a game. The very second an opponent makes  an in game adjustment,Bowles is useless for answers. He'd have to go look at film for two weeks before he'd be able to give you any sort of educated answer.
And not attempting to detail this thread, but can you please explain to me why he thinks nothing of firing white coordinators and will hold on to a completely incompetent coordinator like Kaci Rodgers? The defense has had draft after draft devoted to talent on defense and the results speak for themselves. The Jets defense has gone down the tubes until last season they were 25th in total defense. Dare I say it's because Rodgers is black? Honestly, I'm just searching for answers at this point?

I don’t think race has anything to do with it.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

On 5/5/2018 at 3:42 PM, Jetscreen said:

27 minutes ago, Bruce Harper said:

I don’t think race has anything to do with it.

I think because they are good buddies.  Not a racial thing.  Why did Rex Ryan retain the useless Jeff Weeks all those years?  BFF, that's why.  

Archived