Rocky - Mafia game thread

Leelou

Will you be writing a scene, or waiting for Leelou?

Also, did CTM hammer or Smash... I thought Smash did? Is this a mistake or can we assume a vote-control type of power? Also, you have Liz-compoop voting twice.

It's date night tonight... sitter gets here soon, we're going to someone's birthday party or something. I don't know... all I know is that I get to go to a restaurant, won't have to pick crayons up off the floor 43 times, and can eat my food while it's hot.

Vote count, minus Lizzie voting twice is correct. 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

vote Jc

almost certain scum.. 

To be 100 % honest with you APE I was hoping to get exactly what I got and its the same thing you referred too. If he had this master plan to break the game wide open why wait until prodded ? I think his explanation was forced and its exactly what I expected from scum. In other words I don't think he had a plan at all.

VoTe JC 

Vote count, minus Lizzie voting twice is correct. 

I missed CTMs, but saw Smash's feeble late hammer... thank you.

JC tried to tell you he was town, but it was like he was talking to the wall. It was a somber day for Mary Anne Creed. She woke up to her husband's son dead. She did all that she could for that boy, even adopting him. Unfortunately, it was now her turn to die. 

JC, Mary Anne Creed - vanilla town, is dead.

It is now night. Please turn in your night actions. 

Lizzie probably doesn't try and derail JC's train by coming after me again if he's town.

Pac just doesn't play like this as scum. 

I don't know what to do with Nol and Nyn, it's an severe disadvantage if they are town.

Bah.

Not a bit of remorse for JC...  he played as badly or worse than 80.  That's not easy to do.

How I feel.

Ape manhandled the whole town. Impressive work. 

God almighty. I've wanted to lynch JIF for 2 straight days... I acquiesced to JC because people were willing to vote him, and he successively played like crapola.

At this point, you'd better be scum. 

Karaoke night at the bar this party was at... pointing and laughing at middle-aged people singing awful songs, awfully. 

JC is not the cop..  No cop does that. 

Unvote

Vote JC

He hadn't repped one of my posts as of 1am so he clearly read this morning and decided to leave us guessing.  Screw that piece of trash.

The run on JC started here. I get this sentiment, and generally think that if Pac was scum, he wouldn't have started the train on JC, he would have just put another vote on me... I was at 3 votes at this time.

Agreed.  This is stupid.  Either talk or die.  

Unvote

Vote JC

This dope jumped on there.

So, this is what it looks like when JIF is scum, and I can't get him lynched, he starts getting cocky and wagging it in my face... you've all seen this before, and apparently are terrible about meta recognition.

For @Lizard King, considering the amount of attention you are giving me, you seem to miss an enormous amount of detail. This is one of many statements I made pertaining to wanting to kill JIF, but nobody following. 

Okay.

I'm assuming that if scum shot Crusher it was because he is impossible to get lynched, and because it would create a WIFOM around whether or not his death was to frame you... since everyone always says "Crusher got dead, he always reads JIF well, JIF must've done it".

Trust me too, I haven't forgotten your meta - I may be wrong - but I know your meta, you may just be town overlapping with your normal scum tells. It happens, and I won't apologize for catching it, or for when I do it myself. Which I do. 

unvote
vote JC

He's at the front end of my list, obviously. Game ain't going anywhere as long as he's allowed to coast, and with JIF and I drowning out everything else.

And my vote on JC. Nothing divisive about moving my vote from Jif to JC here. If nothing else, it made the competing trains 3 votes each... 

Vote Count

Ape (3) - Lizzie, JC, Smash
JC (3) - Pac, JiF, Ape

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch

See. :)

Vote: Nolder

This scummy **** came in, didn't have anything to say about JC or JIF or anything else at the time... other than trying to shoot down my case on him, then he voted Nolderp and left... and like JIF, the rest of you continue to let him live.

Apologize for lack of involvement.  Unable to read until later tonight.

Unvote

This is why JC couldn't earn favor with the town. Dumb sh*t like this.... 9 minutes between "unvote, i'm behind" and a major vote switch to JIF. 

I should have just called you scum.

Vote JiF

Good vote, btw, but still... what the **** were you doing?

I have a bad feeling on Jif.  Voting on D1 for himself looking for attention.  You guys told me it's usually pro-town but it's more than likely scummy.  

I have a bigger problem with JC.  Is he really busy or is he trying to just lay low hoping we get the train on Ape or Jif going.

Ugh, this post. ^^^

Let's see what he's got 

vote JC

Riiiight.

FINAL Vote Count

80 (7) - Nyn , JiF, Verbal, Ballin, Lizzie, JC, Smash
JiF (3) - Ape, CTM, 80
Lizzie (1) - Pac
No Lynch (1) - Nol

Not voting - Crusher

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch

Final Count

JC (6) - Pac, JiF, Ape, Ballin, Lizzie, CTM
Nol (1) - Verbsie
Nyn (1) - JC

These aren't quite taking shape yet, because we've had two townies shat themselves and make it easy on scum. That said, safe to assume 1-2 scum on lynch trains, while some stay off.

Conclusion I keep reaching is JIF, Verbal, Smash or CTM, and maybe Ballin. Leaning more CTM, he's not pinging me, and when we're both town, that's the only time I think he's scum. When I think he's playing like a townie, he's scum. 

The question mark for me is Lizzie, would he play this blatantly as scum? I could swap him for Ballin. Which isn't helpful. Having two either-or scenarios helps nobody at this point. So, my approach (if the cop doesn't nail someone tonight) would be to lynch JIF, Verbal or CTM first. Those are my top 3.

screw you asshat you thought I hammered as well

That's right, which is why I asked the mod for clarification.

So, my read on the game right now... Pac and I are actually scum hunting, scum is laughing their asses off at us, Smash, Lizzie, Ballin, and several others thought they signed up for a completely different type of game called, "Let me prove to Ape that he doesn't make me insecure and petty", and they are losing... badly.

You're cute.  

If you were town, you'd be scum hunting (which you aren't), and if nobody was listening to you, you'd be sulking and talking about how you don't care if you win, as long as you're right... or some other drivel like that. 

It's kind of like that for me now... town doesn't want to work together. Easy to not give a sh*t at this point.

If you were town, you'd be scum hunting (which you aren't), and if nobody was listening to you, you'd be sulking and talking about how you don't care if you win, as long as you're right... or some other drivel like that. 

It's kind of like that for me now... town doesn't want to work together. Easy to not give a sh*t at this point.

Yeah but I liked the 80 and JC lynches.  They played like sh*t.  I can't really fault us.  If I was screaming about someone else, I would agree with this take on my meta.  Haha.  I get your frustration if you're truly town eventhough you've been barking up the wrong tree for the entire game.  Haha

Your biggest problem is that you alienate yourself.  You insult and act as if you're the only one who knows how to play mafia, you spam, you theorize and string people together, you spin, you FoS the entire game, you case people for the same things you do and then you expect cooperation.  Reality is it just creates frustration and townies spending their time having to play vs. you rather than figure out the game and interact with others. People get defensive.  I particularly can't help myself in these scenarios because I'm an argumentative person so I really can't talk but this is your weakness in mafia.  This is the perfect example, I'm one of the few putting in effort, casing people, asking questions and looking for reactions but you just sh*t on my efforts, left and right.  

Youre so self centered and youre so egotistical that even after 2 flips and you being wrong, you still can't see it, so you're blaming everyone else.  Which will be well played if you're scum. 

Both of these lynches had your vote and stamp of approval, mine too.  It took a majority vote.  Meaning, the town did work together.  Unfortunately, we had 2 townies playing like tards and here we are getting destroyed.  

Lets hope we get lucky tonight and right tomorrow becaue right now we are behind the eightball. 

Yeah but I liked the 80 and JC lynches.  They played like sh*t.  I can't really fault us.  If I was screaming about someone else, I would agree with this take on my meta.  Haha.  I get your frustration if you're truly town eventhough you've been barking up the wrong tree for the entire game.  Haha

Your biggest problem is that you alienate yourself.  You insult and act as if you're the only one who knows how to play mafia, you spam, you theorize and string people together, you spin, you FoS the entire game, you case people for the same things you do and then you expect cooperation.  Reality is it just creates frustration and townies spending their time having to play vs. you rather than figure out the game and interact with others. People get defensive.  I particularly can't help myself in these scenarios because I'm an argumentative person so I really can't talk but this is your weakness in mafia.  This is the perfect example, I'm one of the few putting in effort, casing people, asking questions and looking for reactions but you just sh*t on my efforts, left and right.  

Youre so self centered and youre so egotistical that even after 2 flips and you being wrong, you still can't see it, so you're blaming everyone else.  Which will be well played if you're scum. 

Both of these lynches had your vote and stamp of approval, mine too.  It took a majority vote.  Meaning, the town did work together.  Unfortunately, we had 2 townies playing like tards and here we are getting destroyed.  

Lets hope we get lucky tonight and right tomorrow becaue right now we are behind the eightball. 

Sounds like there's a juicy "if Ape wasn't such an arrogant jerk he'd be having a good game" conversation going on in the scum thread.

The insults and arrogance comes on the heels of realizing nobody is going to listen or put forth adequate effort. It's not the cause of it. 

I didn't vote for 80. I have been very clear on this... he was an informative lynch, which is a "good lynch", but I didn't think he was scum. I interrogated him hard on D1, and decided I would have preferred voting you. On D2, I also would have preferred voting you, but at least JC was someone I actually suspected, and his stupid logic/play cemented that. Either way, they both gift-wrapped easy town mislynches with their play. There's no argument about that.

I haven't sh*t on your scum hunting "efforts", I've said they are non-existent. You've yet to prove me wrong on that front.

If I were self-centered and egotistical, I wouldn't put so much effort effort into the game in general, or play as transparently as I do. I'm not blaming anyone, I'm trying to light a ******* fire under their asses. Trying to get them to see the forest through the trees. We've got several people doing NOTHING in this game, and several others that have spent the entire game fixed on me... because apparently I post a lot, they have to get past that... and nobody else seems to care enough to tell them.

Thanks for the session Dr. Phil, now GFY.

Conclusion I keep reaching is JIF, Verbal, Smash or CTM, and maybe Ballin. Leaning more CTM, he's not pinging me, and when we're both town, that's the only time I think he's scum. When I think he's playing like a townie, he's scum. 

Are you ******* insane?

You only think I'm scum when we are both town, as if it's possible for you to think I'm scum when you are scum and I am town

+ You now think I'm scum  because you not thinking I'm scum means I have to be scum, yet now that you do think I'm scum logically you should revert too thinking I'm town (since I'm no longer scum for being too town) , but once you think I'm town, we revert to the first rule that I must be scum since you think I am town,  and then scum again, and town , etc etc )  ... in this insane illogical infinite loop you've created.

And you wonder why most of the game is ignoring you, get it together fruit loops

Top scum sus for me are Ballin and JiF. Balling because he's basically shrugging his shoulders and playing the newbie card in response to every question I throw in his general direction. He's contradicted himself irt rereading games and yet claiming he has no meta and he lacks curiosity or even confusion. He's just hanging around and says he can't provide reads on the majority of the game. He's not even trying imo. JiF, for the absurd push at me and what I referred to before. He just seems off to me. I also refuse to believe he's that obtuse irt his interpretation of what I said about his general demeanor and my thoughts in light of the flips. It felt more like him trying to twist around what I said rather than an honest misinterpretation. The timing of it was interesting as well as it was right after I said I was suspecting him and town reading Ape. Felt very convenient. 

I feel like I'm prolly misclearing someone. I usually do. But I'm feeling unsure so I wanna give it a bit time and see how things unfold. Rather go with my top suspects and chase my own tail later.

That's right, which is why I asked the mod for clarification.

So, my read on the game right now... Pac and I are actually scum hunting, scum is laughing their asses off at us, Smash, Lizzie, Ballin, and several others thought they signed up for a completely different type of game called, "Let me prove to Ape that he doesn't make me insecure and petty", and they are losing... badly.

you are sooooo thin skinned and insecure about what your internet friends perceive about you it's extremely pathetic and I actually feel compassion to the absolute tool you have become. 

JC was driven entirely by that never ending and incessant whining bitch tit of an Ape and if he doesn't die for that tomorrow the town deserves everything it gets!

JC played it badly. I think you're either overestimating the Ape or underestimating the rest of us. Either way, don't really wanna hear it. 

JC played it badly. I think you're either overestimating the Ape or underestimating the rest of us. Either way, don't really wanna hear it. 

can you point out where you voted on the below, I think it must have dropped when I quoted it

Final Count

JC (6) - Pac, JiF, Ape, Ballin, Lizzie, CTM
Nol (1) - Verbsie
Nyn (1) - JC

Sounds like there's a juicy "if Ape wasn't such an arrogant jerk he'd be having a good game" conversation going on in the scum thread.

The insults and arrogance comes on the heels of realizing nobody is going to listen or put forth adequate effort. It's not the cause of it. 

I didn't vote for 80. I have been very clear on this... he was an informative lynch, which is a "good lynch", but I didn't think he was scum. I interrogated him hard on D1, and decided I would have preferred voting you. On D2, I also would have preferred voting you, but at least JC was someone I actually suspected, and his stupid logic/play cemented that. Either way, they both gift-wrapped easy town mislynches with their play. There's no argument about that.

I haven't sh*t on your scum hunting "efforts", I've said they are non-existent. You've yet to prove me wrong on that front.

If I were self-centered and egotistical, I wouldn't put so much effort effort into the game in general, or play as transparently as I do. I'm not blaming anyone, I'm trying to light a ******* fire under their asses. Trying to get them to see the forest through the trees. We've got several people doing NOTHING in this game, and several others that have spent the entire game fixed on me... because apparently I post a lot, they have to get past that... and nobody else seems to care enough to tell them.

Thanks for the session Dr. Phil, now GFY.

Mafapeia. 

Btw I dont think I commented about CTM. I cant really remember much from him. Would like to hear his currents reads, though. 

catching up... on page 39

JC is at l-1 , I intend to hammer unless something changes in next few pages. W/e he's doing is highly likely to be scum manipulation 

Smash is ******* gross with this I'm buddying up to ape sh*t. Day 1 I went after ape specifically for his interactions with smash, dude even repped me, now a handful of post later it's the polar opposite .. gfy

Ape agreeing with it is grotesque as well

Not sure I love pac doing the Mexican hat dance  around the Jc / jif thing , nor verbal doing the same ..both voting nolderp

Bawlin.. nobody is calling you by your initials, not how it works here 

.. finishing up now 

Who are your top scum reads at current? Town reads?

Top scum sus for me are Ballin and JiF. Balling because he's basically shrugging his shoulders and playing the newbie card in response to every question I throw in his general direction. He's contradicted himself irt rereading games and yet claiming he has no meta and he lacks curiosity or even confusion. He's just hanging around and says he can't provide reads on the majority of the game. He's not even trying imo. JiF, for the absurd push at me and what I referred to before. He just seems off to me. I also refuse to believe he's that obtuse irt his interpretation of what I said about his general demeanor and my thoughts in light of the flips. It felt more like him trying to twist around what I said rather than an honest misinterpretation. The timing of it was interesting as well as it was right after I said I was suspecting him and town reading Ape. Felt very convenient. 

I feel like I'm prolly misclearing someone. I usually do. But I'm feeling unsure so I wanna give it a bit time and see how things unfold. Rather go with my top suspects and chase my own tail later.

Absurd push at you.  lol

Would it have been absurd if it was someone else?

There was zero twisting, I took it how I read it.  That's all.

Your reaction was interesting though.  You went to straight pissy attach mode.  Very omgus.

can you point out where you voted on the below, I think it must have dropped when I quoted it

I didn't vote JC. When I checked in he was at L-1. I said I had every intention to hammer him but preferred to wait for the rest to weigh in. There wasn't a deadline at that point anyhow and I like it better when people are locked down to a stand. I got busy later on but I would have happily hammered him. What he did with his soft claim, lingering in confirming or denying if it's a claim, later voting JiF and then making a string of pointless posts seemed fishy. The game was at a standstill and I couldn't understand what would be the angle from a town pov. I still don't. That was what mainly pinged. 

Archived