Rocky - Mafia game thread

Leelou

No, you're bragging. It's okay. Bragging is okay, we ALL used to do it tongue-in-cheek, until some uptight somebody decided that shaming the braggers was a good way to try and troll Pac, JIF, and me.

It's okay though, really. Brag away... you bragging bragger that brags.

Kinda wrong.. the heh part was at myself, I 100% wish someone on the scum team had fake claimed cop to open day 2. The mafia ended up taking an entirely boring and safe path to victory, which anyone who has been scum with me knows is the last thing I want to do

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel flattered by the amount of plotting against me in the scum qt lol

lol, I feel flattered by how easy they took it on me... once I saw that all 3 of JIF, CTM and Pac were scum, I expected them to be relentless towards me... instead, on reading it, it was Ballgag who had the most to say... figures.

Terrible game by me.  I really felt at least one of Smash and JiF were scum, so was hoping one of them would get lynched before I did.  Also, my power, while important, depended on me finding Rocky at night.  So I didn't have much confidence in my ability to do that, and felt if I could help nab scum, it would be worth sacrificing myself.

Dumb.

meh, what turned the game to me was Smash, JC and Lizzie speed lynching you end of day 1 (instead of jif) and then opening up day 2 with an Ape train.

But even still, because we we guessing there was no cop, a jif run up would've resulted in an uncountered cop claim and ride jif to victory. I dont' see a way in which you guys could've won at that point.

Kinda wrong.. the heh part was at myself, I 100% wish someone on the scum team had fake claimed cop to open day 2. The mafia ended up taking an entirely boring and safe path to victory, which anyone who has been scum with me knows is the last thing I want to do

Bragged. Now arguing that didn't brag.

CTMape.

meh, what turned the game to me was Smash, JC and Lizzie speed lynching you end of day 1 (instead of jif) and then opening up day 2 with an Ape train.

But even still, because we we guessing there was no cop, a jif run up would've resulted in an uncountered cop claim and ride jif to victory. I dont' see a way in which you guys could've won at that point.

Totally agree, for what it's worth.

I feel flattered by the amount of plotting against me in the scum qt lol

that's mostly me. Respect. You're the only town player i was nervous about, well Crusher too, but only cause it's impossible to get that fat ****er lynched

He recovered really well. I can't recall anyone doing that extensive job of fake analysis other that me and I think maybe Leelou did it once. It's a rare, but beautiful, thing. Let's see if he mucks it up by gloating now.... 

It's literally what I do every time, every game.  That's why claims of how I play differently depending on my alignment are nonsense.

I owned the lot of you..  took yall to school like I said I would.  Not a real surprise.

lol, I feel flattered by how easy they took it on me... once I saw that all 3 of JIF, CTM and Pac were scum, I expected them to be relentless towards me... instead, on reading it, it was Ballgag who had the most to say... figures.

plan was to keep you alive as long as possible, as I've said to you many times

It's literally what I do every time, every game.  That's why claims of how I play differently depending on my alignment are nonsense.

I owned the lot of you..  took yall to school like I said I would.  Not a real surprise.

lol.. this guy shows up a few hours later he wakes up to being bussed and speed lynched by his own team. 

which would've been epic with no cop. Damn.. instead we played like pussies

Nah, there were a couple games last season you were scum where it was obvious - like JIF this game obvious - on D1. You didn't put this kind of work in. There's a difference, you truly tapped into your town sensibilities for this one. With that, no more praise for you... 

plan was to keep you alive as long as possible, as I've said to you many times

With the way I was drowning myself out, yea, I'd have done the same thing. I think if you guys had left Crusher alive, his presence would have settled me down and given me focus. I had a pretty immediate town read on him. He's a good zookeeper for this Ape... but yea, as long as I'm flipping my sh*t, I know I can be an asset to scum. 

I dont think you play the same at all. How many times have I mislynched you? Quite a few. And this is like the second or third time I town read you when you're scum.

You come off cleaner and you're more reasonable and concise when you're scum. When you're town you might as well be sh*tting out of your mouth. =)

I dont think you play the same at all. How many times have I mislynched you? Quite a few. And this is like the second or third time I town read you when you're scum.

You come off cleaner and you're more reasonable and concise when you're scum. When you're town you might as well be sh*tting out of your mouth. =)

Good points. He's usually an indignant a-hole as town.

I had a couple drinks that night and was a little frustrated.  

CTM didn't do anything I'd consider scummy. It was just that he was less.... present. Not as in not being around but rather being a bit hands off irt the game. That's why I was nudging him to give reads because all he did was say what he didnt like about players without developing beyond that. 

CTM didn't do anything I'd consider scummy. It was just that he was less.... present. Not as in not being around but rather being a bit hands off irt the game. That's why I was nudging him to give reads because all he did was say what he didnt like about players without developing beyond that. 

Dead serious, when he first started posting it was to discredit me up when I was after JIF on D1, but I understood his rationale and read it as normal CTM townie objectivity. When I started getting more illogical and he never challenged it, I started getting suspicious. When I named him top 3, and he then started to case me back. I knew he was scum.

It took me a while to get there. When we're both town, we fight like Archie and Edith until we cooperate. In this case, it felt too cooperative too quickly. I was slow on the uptake, but I saw it right. 

Again, my scum hunting was tuned-in, but I failed the town in not being able to gain their trust and votes. It didn't help that there were self-destructs going off all around me... but I wish I'd figured out a way to helps at least bag one scum. I hate being shut out.

Terrible game by me.  I really felt at least one of Smash and JiF were scum, so was hoping one of them would get lynched before I did.  Also, my power, while important, depended on me finding Rocky at night.  So I didn't have much confidence in my ability to do that, and felt if I could help nab scum, it would be worth sacrificing myself.

Dumb.

hey bud we've all had our bad games no doubt about that

Rocky was upset, but he knew he had to get his head in the game. He got through all 15 rounds...

Smash - Marie, vanilla town, is dead.

...but he fell behind.

Nyn - Robert Balboa, vanilla town, is dead.

Rocky was defeated. 

Mafia has won!

Apollo Creed - You have one block - you are saved from one knockout punch - Pac
Ivan Drago - goon - CTM
Clubber Lang - goon - Ballin
Mason "The Line" Dixon - goon - JiF

Wow. 

I think I played D1 well and then started flailing in D2.  Glad my first game was on the scum team though.  

It's fun to start as scum. Gives great insight into what townies go through knowing less than scum does... you think you'll keep playing?

I think I played D1 well and then started flailing in D2.  Glad my first game was on the scum team though.  

It took you ages to respond to my nudges. Pretty sure you didn't really respond to some. Felt like straight out avoidance. 

Be thankful the game ended... cause I wasn't letting you go lol

All good... the rite of passage for insults here is to actually get along first, then tee off on each other.

Some people don't understand that.

haha you're literally the biggest bullsh*tter ever. I actually had to go look this up because you're so full of crap. Welcome to Mafia, BG! 2nd post you ever made to me below. 

You need a new name? I'm pretty good at coming up with alternative names for people... let's see, how about we call you "sh*tcanfullofjizz" for short?

It took you ages to respond to my nudges. Pretty sure you didn't really respond to some. Felt like straight out avoidance. 

Be thankful the game ended... cause I wasn't letting you go lol

I knew you and ape had it out for me but I felt like I can avoid you more because you were off and on the whole game while Ape was in my face the whole game.  

haha you're literally the biggest bullsh*tter ever. I actually had to go look this up because you're so full of crap. Welcome to Mafia, BG! 2nd post you ever made to me below. 

That comment wasn't directed at you, you thin-skinned pussy. We've had a LOT of people come over from DM and go full-throttle on insults, only to have them melt down, curse this site, and leave when they couldn't handle getting it back in return.

You need to take your insecure ass over to DM and learn how to play the game first and foremost, and figure out how to be less of a butthurt pansy in the process.

Thank you for confirming that this hasn't been gameplay from you, but instead a grudge because you've taken sh*t too personal from the beginning.

Archived