Rocky - Mafia game thread

Leelou

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That comment wasn't directed at you, you thin-skinned pussy. We've had a LOT of people come over from DM and go full-throttle on insults, only to have them melt down, curse this site, and leave when they couldn't handle getting it back in return.

You need to take your insecure ass over to DM and learn how to play the game first and foremost, and figure out how to be less of a butthurt pansy in the process.

Thank you for confirming that this hasn't been gameplay from you, but instead a grudge because you've taken sh*t too personal from the beginning.

He's banned from DM. 

That comment wasn't directed at you, you thin-skinned pussy. We've had a LOT of people come over from DM and go full-throttle on insults, only to have them melt down, curse this site, and leave when they couldn't handle getting it back in return.

You need to take your insecure ass over to DM and learn how to play the game first and foremost, and figure out how to be less of a butthurt pansy in the process.

Thank you for confirming that this hasn't been gameplay from you, but instead a grudge because you've taken sh*t too personal from the beginning.

blah blah blah 

Haha you brought it up two pages ago. You blamed me for taking a couple shots in the QT of that game. Here's the context is all I'm saying. And that you're a pathological bullsh*tter. 

I dont think you play the same at all. How many times have I mislynched you? Quite a few. And this is like the second or third time I town read you when you're scum.

You come off cleaner and you're more reasonable and concise when you're scum. When you're town you might as well be sh*tting out of your mouth. =)

yeah....  you're wrong.

what else you want to talk about?

I would appreciate a courteous reconsideration, it's been like two years. 

You acted like an a$$hole, I had to go through and delete all your posts from a game I was playing in and you were not, and then you lied when asked about it. 

blah blah blah 

Haha you brought it up two pages ago. You blamed me for taking a couple shots in the QT of that game. Here's the context is all I'm saying. And that you're a pathological bullsh*tter. 

I wonder, now that you've proven this... will everyone hear collectively exclaim, "Oh my gosh you guys... Ape IS a pathological bullsh*tter. Let's all love Lizzie Krazy more than him now!!!!"

You sir, have issues, and are making a fool of yourself.

Nah, there were a couple games last season you were scum where it was obvious - like JIF this game obvious - on D1. You didn't put this kind of work in. There's a difference, you truly tapped into your town sensibilities for this one. With that, no more praise for you... 

With the way I was drowning myself out, yea, I'd have done the same thing. I think if you guys had left Crusher alive, his presence would have settled me down and given me focus. I had a pretty immediate town read on him. He's a good zookeeper for this Ape... but yea, as long as I'm flipping my sh*t, I know I can be an asset to scum. 

What's funny is, that post to you were I said you alienate yourself, was feedback from me as scum.  Figured I could take the chance of you reading it as exactly that because I really thought I was going to die last night and I had the cop claim play coming at day break.

I think I played D1 well and then started flailing in D2.  Glad my first game was on the scum team though.  

You played into the noob card a little hard their but overall, I thought you played well. 

Starting off mafia is nice.  You can watch the mechanics and play it safe.  Town is definitely more involved, IMO.  Or maybe it's because I prefer town.

What's funny is, that post to you were I said you alienate yourself, was feedback from me as scum.  Figured I could take the chance of you reading it as exactly that because I really thought I was going to die last night and I had the cop claim play coming at day break.

Yup, and I 100% read it as such, and referred to it in my response to you. It was good feedback, and minus the trolling parts, it resonated. I wasn't going to give you that during the game though... LOL

CTM didn't do anything I'd consider scummy. It was just that he was less.... present. Not as in not being around but rather being a bit hands off irt the game. That's why I was nudging him to give reads because all he did was say what he didnt like about players without developing beyond that. 

i was legit traveling all week, work during week and then was in NYC  Friday - Sunday, then my dads for football.. I wasn't home from Monday night till Sunday night which is why I was a bit more active then

on a side note.. saw book of Norman this weekend .. highly recommend 

i was legit traveling all week, work during week and then was in NYC  Friday - Sunday, then my dads for football.. I wasn't home from Monday night till Sunday night which is why I was a bit more active then

Greg?

BOM is great!

Dead serious, when he first started posting it was to discredit me up when I was after JIF on D1, but I understood his rationale and read it as normal CTM townie objectivity. When I started getting more illogical and he never challenged it, I started getting suspicious. When I named him top 3, and he then started to case me back. I knew he was scum.

It took me a while to get there. When we're both town, we fight like Archie and Edith until we cooperate. In this case, it felt too cooperative too quickly. I was slow on the uptake, but I saw it right. 

Again, my scum hunting was tuned-in, but I failed the town in not being able to gain their trust and votes. It didn't help that there were self-destructs going off all around me... but I wish I'd figured out a way to helps at least bag one scum. I hate being shut out.

lol.. you knew.. hahahaha..

scum mvp ^

as i said, the first time I was actually able to sit at my laptop and play was sunday night, you need to read the scum thread again and see that nobody was worried about you in any way, shape or form,, maybe then you'll be able to back off this concept that everything that happens in the game is somehow related to you and your prowess and actually get good at the game.

lol.. you knew.. hahahaha..

scum mvp ^

as i said, the first time I was actually able to sit at my laptop and play was sunday night, you need to read the scum thread again and see that nobody was worried about you in any way, shape or form,, maybe then you'll be able to back off this concept that everything that happens in the game is somehow related to you and your prowess and actually get good at the game.

You over-sold it, I can't even dignify trolling this weak with a "go along with it" response.

Rocky Balboa - you have a knockout punch (1x kill) - Nol
Paulie Pennino - vanilla - Ape
Tony "Duke" Evers - vanilla - Lizzie
Adrian Balboa - Once per night, you may protect a player. - Verb
Mickey Goldmill - You have the ability to give Rocky a knockout punch. Once per night, submit a name. If you guess correctly, Rocky will receive a knockout punch (1x kill) - 80
Robert Balboa - vanilla - Nyn
Mary Anne Creed - vanilla - JC
Adonis Creed - You have a knockout punch (1x kill) - Crushlove
Marie - vanilla - Smash

Tough draw for a group of townies. I try to do everything myself. Crusher doesn't want to upset anyone. Lizzie and Smash have hard-ons for being abused by me. Nyn, JC and Nolder all no-showed. 80 gets himself killed D1, as usual... making Verb the only other reasonable ally, and I was dead-wrong about my read on him.

Disaster. LOL

I was wrong on you as well.  Oh well.

heh.. i was right.. no cop and that verbal was rolled

What gave me away?

Archived