Mo's Surgery? Update??

Yes. It was a success. I Believe the press quote was: 

"Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the technology. We have the capability to make the world's first bionic man. Mohammed Wilkerson will be that man. Better than he was before. Better...stronger...faster."

Yes. It was a success. I Believe the press quote was: 

"Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the technology. We have the capability to make the world's first bionic man. Mohammed Wilkerson will be that man. Better than he was before. Better...stronger...faster."

If only he would do it for $6 million.  Unfortunately, he will cost way more than that.

Are you saying if he wants 6 mil he's gone? 

Not if you can read right..LOL I was responding to Dcat that said;He will cost much more then that.. If Mo signed around what others of his ability did IMO he would have a contract.. Fans that want MO over keeping Snacks and Sheldon will see he's not the same player with them gone..

Not if you can read right..LOL I was responding to Dcat that said;He will cost much more then that.. If Mo signed around what others of his ability did IMO he would have a contract.. Fans that want MO over keeping Snacks and Sheldon will see he's not the same player with them gone..

Or some could say that Snack or Sheldon won't be the same with Mo gone. Not exactly an exact science.  

And I can read.  Dcat said he will cost more than 6 mil.  Fact. The whole world knows he's getting a whole lot more than 6 mil.  And you said then it will be somewhere else. 

You get all twisted when good p,Akers want to be paid like good players at their position will get paid.  You're quick to post what and why you think they want and then use that to show them the door.  Interesting way to root for a team, tossing away your best players for wanting what they're worth is tricky

Or some could say that Snack or Sheldon won't be the same with Mo gone. Not exactly an exact science.  

And I can read.  Dcat said he will cost more than 6 mil.  Fact. The whole world knows he's getting a whole lot more than 6 mil.  And you said then it will be somewhere else. 

You get all twisted when good p,Akers want to be paid like good players at their position will get paid.  You're quick to post what and why you think they want and then use that to show them the door.  Interesting way to root for a team, tossing away your best players for wanting what they're worth is tricky

To me Mo is worth in the 11-12 area however to you since you always think I'm wrong that must be much higher.. If you can read why did you post if he wants 6 million he's gone??? I didn't say that and you know it.. Just JN looking to argue as usual..:rolleyes:

To me Mo is worth in the 11-12 area however to you since you always think I'm wrong that must be much higher.. If you can read why did you post if he wants 6 million he's gone??? I didn't say that and you know it.. Just JN looking to argue as usual..:rolleyes:

you have an amazing ability to get shlt wrong, out words in people's mouths.  Find a post where I said he was worth more tha 12 per.  Or that he's worth much higher.  Or is you just assuming, the way you assume the Jets offered that figure and since h hasn't signed now assume he wants more.  

Land stop with the I'm looking to argue.  Every time someone doesn't agree with you isn't a case of looking to argue.  As to reading, the comment by Dcat is he wants more than 6 mil, you said then he's gone.  He's getting more than 6.  You need to learn how to read apparently if you're arguing that the comment was different.  

We agree most of the time.  When I disagree you get your panties twisted, accuse me of arguing.  If you expect everyone to agree with your every statement you should stay off of sports forums.  People disagree with me all the time.  I could care less.  I'm not thin skinned however. 

you have an amazing ability to get shlt wrong, out words in people's mouths.  Find a post where I said he was worth more tha 12 per.  Or that he's worth much higher.  Or is you just assuming, the way you assume the Jets offered that figure and since h hasn't signed now assume he wants more.  

Land stop with the I'm looking to argue.  Every time someone doesn't agree with you isn't a case of looking to argue.  As to reading, the comment by Dcat is he wants more than 6 mil, you said then he's gone.  He's getting more than 6.  You need to learn how to read apparently if you're arguing that the comment was different.  

We agree most of the time.  When I disagree you get your panties twisted, accuse me of arguing.  If you expect everyone to agree with your every statement you should stay off of sports forums.  People disagree with me all the time.  I could care less.  I'm not thin skinned however. 

Dcat said he looking for much more then that 6 did he not.. Hell Mo made more then that this year and speculation has been in the 14-15 million area.. Mac dealt with Revis and others without a problem but not Mo why do you think that is?? Because he being a very reasonable guy to deal with?? If he's being reasonable then there is some reason that he hasn't been signed?? BTW you argue with me even when I agree with you ...LOL

Dcat said he looking for much more then that 6 did he not.. Hell Mo made more then that this year and speculation has been in the 14-15 million area.. Mac dealt with Revis and others without a problem but not Mo why do you think that is?? Because he being a very reasonable guy to deal with?? If he's being reasonable then there is some reason that he hasn't been signed?? BTW you argue with me even when I agree with you ...LOL

8 million is way more than 6.  It's more than 30% more.  

10 mil is way, way more than 6 mil.  It's more than 60% more than 6.

Macc had no option than to deal with Revis.  We had no one in the backfield and he needed to get help there before someone else signed Revis.  He was on the open market.  He could have signed anywhere, Revis had the hammer.  Mo is the complete opposite situation.  It's our strongest unit filled with talent.  He can afford to low ball Mo.  Plus he has Mo under contract and the ability to franchise him.  Not close to what happened with Revis, as different as two situations can be.  But you somehow assume that it's the other way around, that Mo is the problem.  Interesting logic that you've hung on to since last season.  So no don't think your logic is right and we have to assume that Mo is the problem.  Sounds more like a GM negotiating from a position of strength.  

You want to argue against this, fine with me.  I'm not going to complain.  But to argue that this line of thinking can't be right is to argue for the sake of arguing. 

the guy is an argumentative a$$hole. Block him like I did and it is so much easier to read this forum. He is pugnacious and has the intellect equivalent to his namesake, a stupid little mindless Jet achene that nit picks everything. **** him and his Geno-loving idiocy  

the guy is an argumentative a$$hole. Block him like I did and it is so much easier to read this forum. He is pugnacious and has the intellect equivalent to his namesake, a stupid little mindless Jet achene that nit picks everything. **** him and his Geno-loving idiocy  

JN was never like that on JI I think he's going through male menopause..;)

I'm an a$$hole?  You're the last one who should call anyone an a$$hole.  You're just an Internet tough guy calling people names who you never would have the guts to curse out in person.  So please if you've got me on ignore, STFU and ignore what I'm saying and then GFY.  Because you don't have the capacity to comprehend what's we're discussing.  

JN was never like that on JI I think he's going through male menopause..;)

yeah he was. Well, to go through menopause implies you lack some convenient plumbing, but also confirms that you are a b!tch. So yeah, maybe Jet achene is dripping the rag after all. 

Jet Nut is the Jets fans answer to Pat Fan Tex only more argumentative..:D

You know what.  You two continue your circle jerk.  Apparently the football conversation was too hard for you to continue with.  You guys can high five yourselves.  

After your little tantrum after I make a valid football point says a lot.  I'll make sure not to reply to you again.  

Jet Nut is the Jets fans answer to Pat Fan Tex only more argumentative..:D

I dissent. 

Pats FanTex is HILARIOUS and knows how to push buttons of pea-brained philistines. 

And PatsFanTx NEVER MADE the idiotic claim - even if referencing ST units- that numerical statistics are completely useless for evaluating performance. 

I <3 PFTx b/c tha MuthaTruckker KEEPS IT REAL when it comes to football talk and unlike most here, he KNOWS what he's typing about; even if it's the ugly truth about our beloved Jets from time to time. 

good to hear.  he is easliy one of the top 3 players on the team, and considering his age, he is easily the most valuable asset the team has.  If you can't find a way to bring him back, you don't deserve to run a football team, its really that simple

I dissent. 

Pats FanTex is HILARIOUS and knows how to push buttons of pea-brained philistines. 

And PatsFanTx NEVER MADE the idiotic claim - even if referencing ST units- that numerical statistics are completely useless for evaluating performance. 

I <3 PFTx b/c tha MuthaTruckker KEEPS IT REAL when it comes to football talk and unlike most here, he KNOWS what he's typing about; even if it's the ugly truth about our beloved Jets from time to time. 

No doubt Tex is a funny guy and posts even when the Pats lose.. I never had a problem with Tex hell I even gave him the cowboy avatar years ago..:)

8 million is way more than 6.  It's more than 30% more.  

10 mil is way, way more than 6 mil.  It's more than 60% more than 6.

Macc had no option than to deal with Revis.  We had no one in the backfield and he needed to get help there before someone else signed Revis.  He was on the open market.  He could have signed anywhere, Revis had the hammer.  Mo is the complete opposite situation.  It's our strongest unit filled with talent.  He can afford to low ball Mo.  Plus he has Mo under contract and the ability to franchise him.  Not close to what happened with Revis, as different as two situations can be.  But you somehow assume that it's the other way around, that Mo is the problem.  Interesting logic that you've hung on to since last season.  So no don't think your logic is right and we have to assume that Mo is the problem.  Sounds more like a GM negotiating from a position of strength.  

You want to argue against this, fine with me.  I'm not going to complain.  But to argue that this line of thinking can't be right is to argue for the sake of arguing. 

Amazing how twisted some got for this.  

the comment on $6 million was in reference to the 1970's TV show "The $6 million Man". The post I responded to used the opening sequence from that show to describe Mo's surgery. I wasn't implying that the Jets should not offer Mo more than $6 million. For Pete's sake, everyone needs to lighten up.

the comment on $6 million was in reference to the 1970's TV show "The $6 million Man". The post I responded to used the opening sequence from that show to describe Mo's surgery. I wasn't implying that the Jets should not offer Mo more than $6 million. For Pete's sake, everyone needs to lighten up.

oh I got it. And get that Mo will make more than 6 mil.  As you said he'll get much more.  I agree and he deserves more.  To think that if he wants more he's gone is not the same as saying if he wants Suh or Watt money he's gone.  10 to 12 mil is not 17 or more mil

Youre right, it's a good debate, really interesting and important to the team.  It doesn't need to get overly sensitive people calling anyone an a$$hole and more for their opinion.  

Did this entire thread get derailed because someone made a "6 Million Man" (Bionic man) joke - that was seemingly taken seriously?

Joke was funny too...

thank you, thank you! I also do sweet sixteens, bat mitzvahs, and company retreats. 

Be sure to tune in For my next bit:" WHATCHU TALKIN' Bout Willis?!?!"

And see argumentative momos react vehemently and hear their banter about how stats in ST units are irrelevant. :P

Archived