Bob Sutton

Integrity28

Mangini went 9-7 with a HOF QB with a 4-12 schedule and no Brady in 2008.. Plus the QB he got rid of won the East at 11-5 and he barely beat a Pat team once without Brady in overtime who was starting for the first time in his career.. Oh yeah Mangini was a great HC..:rolleyes:

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Yep Mangini never won a playoff game and never knocked the Pats out of the playoffs in their house no wonder you like him. But he was the rat that outed the Pats on their video cheating..LOL

By the "logic" being applied here, Bowles could go 8-8 in each of the next two seasons,make the playoffs in both years, win the SB in both years, but we'd be better off with Mangini if the Jets had a few 2-14 seasons after that because Mangini would have the better winning percentage.

By the "logic" being applied to Rex vs. Mangini, Bowles could go 8-8 in each of the next two seasons,make the playoff in both years, win the SB in both years, but we'd be better off with Mangini if the Jets had a few 2-14 seasons after that because Mangini would have the better winning percentage.

A lot of the Rex hate comes from the fact that he can be a big mouth Buffoon at times.. That's why I have said he coaches like a fan he sounds like a lot of posters on this board..:)

A lot of the Rex hate comes from the fact that he can be a big mouth Buffoon at times.. That's why I have said he coaches like a fan he sounds like a lot of posters on this board..:)

Yep...I was surprised that getting canned didn't make him reconsider some of his methods. 

Fortunately, we can hate Rex because his record sucks AND he's a buffoon. Sorta like buying a Happy Meal.

Yep Mangini never won a playoff game and never knocked the Pats out of the playoffs in their house no wonder you like him. But he was the rat that outed the Pats on their video cheating..LOL

Wrecks resume:

Division titles- 0

Conference championships- 0

Super Bowl titles- 0

5 out of 7 non-winning seasons.

Damn, he's right up there with Lombardi.

Wrecks resume:

Division titles- 0

Conference championships- 0

Super Bowl titles- 0

5 out of 7 non-winning seasons.

Damn, he's right up there with Lombardi.

Lets see hmmm.. Nope it would be closer to BB's 5 non winning seasons in his first 7..:) 

and how did that talent get there?   walk ons from Pace University?  Management had a plan.  

It's sort of my point Bob Sutton, isn't a Defensive genius, he 's just been given great tools to work with.

Its like being the OC for a HOF Q.B every thing you do looks great. Look at Josh McDaniels, the guy was a cluster Fook HC. Draw up plays for Tom everyone thinks your great.

Wasn't the same team (the QB retired).  Not to mention that last year's Buffalo team was essentially a .500 team.  The Patriots played their backups against them in week 17.

The offense was better this year... you want to defend REX.  Go right ahead. After 7 years, his body of work does all the talking.  He is a below 500 coach.  Its that simple.

the crazy thing is Mangini is going to get yet another opportunity to be a head coach next year.

Too many job openings, too many dumb GM's like Tanenbaum and not enough quality candidates.

Mangini Peter principled himself all the way to DC this year, I'd be shocked if he gets a sniff at a HC gig. Plenty of coordinators in the playoffs, HCs in the college ranks to look at before they get all the way down to the lowly Mangini. 

Also, no one's calling Bob Sutton, either. 

Mangini Peter principled himself all the way to DC this year, I'd be shocked if he gets a sniff at a HC gig. Plenty of coordinators in the playoffs, HCs in the college ranks to look at before they get all the way down to the lowly Mangini. 

Also, no one's calling Bob Sutton, either. 

I agree with you about Sutton no one actually thinks he's good he just lucked into facing Brian Hoyer

Fortunately, we can hate Rex because his record sucks AND he's a buffoon. Sorta like buying a Happy Meal.

If we only could have beat the idiot once this season we would have been in the playoffs..

But he's the best jets coach since weeb. Sorry state of our franchise.

Sent from my Venue 8 7840 using Tapatalk

Archived