Daredevil Mafia

JustInFudge

Vote CTM I do not believe his reveal for a second. He stated in the last game he loves this type sh*t he loves to add spice to the scum team so as not to play a boring game and his reveal is right along those lines. I'm also pretty sure he and the APE are team mates lynch them both. Unless you believe the coincidence that he just so happened to have the Role that turns the guy who just got lynched... its way way too convenient .

Why do I accuse the ape ? because if the ape was really town he and CTM would have had an epic back and forth with APE analyzing that reveal until we all puked and he just did not bother and that's a huge scum tell for me. So we lynch CTM first then kill that monkey bastard

that's an excellent observation on Ape. He'd be all over the train as town but instead he's going for whoever wasn't on the train. He's either second guessing himself or scum. 

Not my first choice but I think I could vote Ape. The way he played at L3 he was begging for a vote. I was thinking it was bc he's PR and wanted to scream about it in Ape. But it just means he has something he's comfortable with. So I guess he just as well feel it's a great fake reveal as scum. 

Not or feeling CTM a as much. Not going to vote there today.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You doofus, do you understand there was nothing convenient at all to Brett getting lynched day 1?

Or that I revealed with only 2 votes?

Or that the mod in the morning death scene all but said Daredevil could've been converted.

Only smash and LK

FML

WTF are you taking about ?? The convenience was that you just so happened to have the role that turned the guy who just got lynched to a Town player NOT that he actually got lynched like your trying to spin here. The reveal was nonsense and you know it.

Is anyone reading the crap CTM is posting here ??

As for why you revealed you did it because you knew you were getting heat so stop the bullsh*t. You knew damn well you were on other peoples radar so it was more than JUST 2 votes it was suspicion as well.

Also keep in mind that scum probably just outed the Doctor self protecting last night so they didn't get a kill. At this point it may be a good Idea for the doc to reveal so we can rule him out as scum unless he/she protected someone else and knows that scenario.

You insult me, then ask me a favor. GFY.

Ape I did not insult you the first time I asked and you know it. It should not have been that big a deal I simply missed a page when I woke up and admitted as such.

Honestly It threw up some red flags for me why you nor CTM could answer such a simple question maybe you thought I was trying to trap you both in some way like the discussion you probably had in the scum thread prior to finally answering such a simple question that you both avoided like the plague.

WTF are you taking about ?? The convenience was that you just so happened to have the role that turned the guy who just got lynched to a Town player NOT that he actually got lynched like your trying to spin here. The reveal was nonsense and you know it.

Is anyone reading the crap CTM is posting here ??

As for why you revealed you did it because you knew you were getting heat so stop the bullsh*t. You knew damn well you were on other peoples radar so it was more than JUST 2 votes it was suspicion as well.

Also keep in mind that scum probably just outed the Doctor self protecting last night so they didn't get a kill. At this point it may be a good Idea for the doc to reveal so we can rule him out as scum unless he/she protected someone else and knows that scenario.

Do you realize that anytime brett revealed or died I'd have come forward? There was no convenience, certainly not for me

+You do realize my immediate reaction to Brett's death scene completely jives with my role? 

Do you realize that anytime brett revealed or died I'd have come forward? There was no convenience, certainly not for me

+You do realize my immediate reaction to Brett's death scene completely jives with my role? 

Nope I don't but I do think your plenty smart enough to think along those lines .

I think you saw an opportunity and jumped on it because yo were getting some heat

trust me on this Hess CTM is scum . So is the APE

Smash, here's my problem.

1. You always have tunnel vision on CTM 20% weighted

2. You've been on him all game it seems, at least from my reading. In fact, weird bc you were on the Leelou's train, what's up with that? 40% weighted

3. You're screaming and hollering about it, now, because it was the fake reveal, that's your case...you didn't even know the freaking reveal until like, last night. And you were screaming he was scum even before that. 40% weighted

I'm wary of CTM but I'm wary of almost everybody. I don't see any real casing on intel I didn't already have.  

in smash's mind 8 minutes after death scene, and with no pressure at that point, I've already made up my entire reveal. Thanks for the credit dummy, but the more obvious explanation is I'm telling the truth

damnit brett

He was like a virgin, yet it wasnt his first time.  It had just been that long ago.  So excited and anxious. You could tell it had been a long time and he was a little rusty because he was just so damn eager.  He started in fast and hard.  He was wearing it and fooling nobody.  Out of frustration, he blew his wad and flamed out.  The town pounced.  It was over before it even started.  Literally.

Matt Murdock - Daredevil - 3rd Party Vig w/ a solo win condition has been lynched (with the appropriate picture before the suit because Bret happened).

dd_vertical-bloodyknuckles_us-main.jpg

in smash's mind 8 minutes after death scene, and with no pressure at that point, I've already made up my entire reveal. Thanks for the credit dummy, but the more obvious explanation is I'm telling the truth

oh well that's interesting.

Because now I'm thinking Scum and Town would both have a "VIg Wisperer".

OMG you're scum huh?

oh well that's interesting.

Because now I'm thinking Scum and Town would both have a "VIg Wisperer".

OMG you're scum huh?

all i have is a face palm.. Yes, daredevil as scum obviously makes sense

Honestly don't care anymore, you guys are either dumb or scum.. can't argue against either...

lynch away fgrs

Just like Leelou, give it up blockhead

Hey Chan we have all been wrong plenty in this game and you using that as a "oh no we cant possibly side with smash cause he was wrong about leelou" is a really piss poor argument I expected more from you. Its also the reason why I hate day 1/2 because unless scum just sh*ts the bed its very hard not to call most day 1/2 lynches pure luck. I had seen some tells in leelou and in Brett and I went with my gut. That does not make me incapable of scum hunting but it does narrow the field some and I'm feeling a big scum play from you.

JIF gave Brett a solo win condition and as we all know Vig/SK usually side with town because town can be manipulated while scum can not be. if scum wants to pull the trigger at night theres nothing those roles can do to prevent it. But if town wants to lynch them they can at the very least try to fight their way out of it. If JIF was going to do anything creative he might have switched things around and make it a smaller scum team with them having the ability to turn Brett to scum since Vig's always seem to side with town.

Once again your reveal is way  too convenient and the fact that APE did not try to ass rape you on that fact is puzzling since he always gives you grief on much simpler subject than that for sure

Hey Chan we have all been wrong plenty in this game and you using that as a "oh no we cant possibly side with smash cause he was wrong about leelou" is a really piss poor argument I expected more from you. Its also the reason why I hate day 1/2 because unless scum just sh*ts the bed its very hard not to call most day 1/2 lynches pure luck. I had seen some tells in leelou and in Brett and I went with my gut. That does not make me incapable of scum hunting but it does narrow the field some and I'm feeling a big scum play from you.

JIF gave Brett a solo win condition and as we all know Vig/SK usually side with town because town can be manipulated while scum can not be. if scum wants to pull the trigger at night theres nothing those roles can do to prevent it. But if town wants to lynch them they can at the very least try to fight their way out of it. If JIF was going to do anything creative he might have switched things around and make it a smaller scum team with them having the ability to turn Brett to scum since Vig's always seem to side with town.

Once again your reveal is way  too convenient and the fact that APE did not try to ass rape you on that fact is puzzling since he always gives you grief on much simpler subject than that for sure

oy vey, ape to his credit took note that Daredevil was a VIG and not  SK... WHICH IS TELLING IN AND OF ITSELF

Never mind that the next scene the mod wrote EXPLICITLY STATED HE COULD'VE BEEN BROUGHT BACK TO GOOD?

Honestly, you didn't even read the whole back and forth around then but now you are convinced I am scum .. You are scum or a blockhead. Smahten up dumb dumb 

Pressure had nothing to do with it. Pressure would actually have reduced the believability of it. The reveal as scum needed to come unexpectedly, to create max believability and now, max wifom. Like I said...The scum odds required one mislynch to get you to today, which is probably one day away from LYLO. You reduced the odds of town hitting scum by taking yourself out of the pool. 

Nobody is going to vote you now with the odds so tight.

You played the odds perfectly

Chan your an Idiot ...Do you think just because you said Dammit Brett that the reveal you made much later on was tied to that ??? LOL do you really think people are that stupid ?

It was pure scum mock outrage and without even reading or remembering what you said following that you probably made mention on how Brett could have helped town and worked with us since those roles seem to go that direction.

This is the worst I have seen you play in years

oy vey, ape to his credit took note that Daredevil was a VIG and not  SK... WHICH IS TELLING IN AND OF ITSELF

Never mind that the next scene the mod wrote EXPLICITLY STATED HE COULD'VE BEEN BROUGHT BACK TO GOOD?

Honestly, you didn't even read the whole back and forth around then but now you are convinced I am scum .. You are scum or a blockhead. Smahten up dumb dumb 

yeah so you could not have possibly used that information in the death scne to make up a reveal ? Give me a break

Oh wait that's right you said "dammit brett"

WTF was I thinking.

Pressure had nothing to do with it. Pressure would actually have reduced the believability of it. The reveal as scum needed to come unexpectedly, to create max believability and now, max wifom. Like I said...The scum odds required one mislynch to get you to today, which is probably one day away from LYLO. You reduced the odds of town hitting scum by taking yourself out of the pool. 

Nobody is going to vote you now with the odds so tight.

You played the odds perfectly

what does the text in italics even mean?

yeah so you could not have possibly used that information in the death scne to make up a reveal ? Give me a break

Oh wait that's right you said "dammit brett"

WTF was I thinking.

clearly you are either scum thinking you can get me lynched or not thinking at all and probably eating paint chips..

which one is it?

Smash, here's my problem.

1. You always have tunnel vision on CTM 20% weighted

2. You've been on him all game it seems, at least from my reading. In fact, weird bc you were on the Leelou's train, what's up with that? 40% weighted

3. You're screaming and hollering about it, now, because it was the fake reveal, that's your case...you didn't even know the freaking reveal until like, last night. And you were screaming he was scum even before that. 40% weighted

I'm wary of CTM but I'm wary of almost everybody. I don't see any real casing on intel I didn't already have.  

I have not been on CTM all game at all why are you making sh*t up now ?

I never made a peep about CTM since I was on Brett and Leelou.

I got on CTM after his fake reveal .

Chan your an Idiot ...Do you think just because you said Dammit Brett that the reveal you made much later on was tied to that ??? LOL do you really think people are that stupid ?

It was pure scum mock outrage and without even reading or remembering what you said following that you probably made mention on how Brett could have helped town and worked with us since those roles seem to go that direction.

This is the worst I have seen you play in years

ahahahahahahaha

deep breath

ahahahahhahahaha

i'm in your head child

all i have is a face palm.. Yes, daredevil as scum obviously makes sense

Honestly don't care anymore, you guys are either dumb or scum.. can't argue against either...

lynch away fgrs

I'm not being dumb. Let's walk through it for a sec. I'm sorry I really didn't read a post prior to me starting and missed a lot even after, but:

I din't really realize Brett/SK was Daredevil.

In the OP that 80 quoted, isn't this all about two sides fighting for him or something? 

So wouldn't it make sense scum and town would have this power alike? 

So it wouldn't mean you're scum, per se, but only a 50/50 percentage given the (possible, most likely based on common sense) set up that both teams have that power?

I'm not being dumb. Let's walk through it for a sec. I'm sorry I really didn't really a post prior to me starting and missed a lot even after, but:

In the OP that 80 quoted, isn't this all about two sides fighting for him or something? 

So it wouldn't mean you're scum, per se, but only a 50/50 percentage given the (possible, most likely based on common sense) set up that both teams have that power?

Does Daredevil being coverted to a bad guy make sense for flavor?

Does his role being a Vig rather than a SK not make sense as convertible back to town

I mean daredevil is in theory a good guy, but also a vigilante 

lol

ok got it. that helps.

As day broke, the world seemed like a better place.  Maybe.  An uncontrollable violent vigilante was removed from the streets.  But there are mixed feelings in Hell's Kitchen about the Daredevil.  Was he good, was he bad?  Could we have saved his soul?  Sure, he was taking crime fighting into his own hands but didnt you feel safer with him around?  After all, he was removing thugs off the streets. Unfortunately, the world will never know.  Even more unfortunate, one of the few who believed in the Daredevil was found dead in his Law Office, with a trail that might have led to Kingpin.

Verbal - Foggy Nelson - Town Cop - has been murdered 

9k=maxresdefault.jpg

Was he good, was he bad?  Could we have saved his soul?  Sure, he was taking crime fighting into his own hands but didnt you feel safer with him around?  After all, he was removing thugs off the streets. Unfortunately, the world will never know. 

for hess, cause smash and LK are too dense.. This is direct from Jif. His alignment was third party vig, ie solo win condition . Could we have saved his soul says all you need to say.

There is not a single thing in there that suggests he could be converted to scum, but a ton that suggests he could be converted to town

I'm not being dumb. Let's walk through it for a sec. I'm sorry I really didn't read a post prior to me starting and missed a lot even after, but:

One last point. If you assertion is that scum and town would share this power, why haven't i been counter claimed?? It makes no sense for anyone not to? right?

How about this, I will 100% self vote if someone, anyone would like to counter me cause I know that person is 100% scum and my death and death scene would prove it.

So how about it, want to trade 2 deaths for 1 scum team?

I have not been on CTM all game at all why are you making sh*t up now ?

I never made a peep about CTM since I was on Brett and Leelou.

I got on CTM after his fake reveal .

Ok, if that's a fact. Makes me feel better about you but doesn't make me think worse of CTM as scum either. I must have read what little you posted since I entered wrong on a skim. My bad if that's the case.

Does Daredevil being coverted to a bad guy make sense for flavor?

Does his role being a Vig rather than a SK not make sense as convertible back to town

I mean daredevil is in theory a good guy, but also a vigilante 

I didn't pick up on the Vig part until after I posted. And I didn't realize the post scene too. You're back to fine with me. 

Was he good, was he bad?  Could we have saved his soul?  Sure, he was taking crime fighting into his own hands but didnt you feel safer with him around?  After all, he was removing thugs off the streets. Unfortunately, the world will never know. 

for hess, cause smash and LK are too dense.. This is direct from Jif. His alignment was third party vig, ie solo win condition . Could we have saved his soul says all you need to say.

There is not a single thing in there that suggests he could be converted to scum, but a ton that suggests he could be converted to town

Got it, we're good. 

Archived