Daredevil Mafia

JustInFudge

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh I know, lol.  Just trying to do my best to ensure you'll be back for forever.  You're one of my top 3 favorite players already.

Oh, despite my lolnoob error, and all my suspicions falling to pieces, I am still very much enjoying this game, and I will most certainly be back again. :)

The day was long but the night was short.  Anticipating a blood bath, the town woke up and everyone was still alive.

It is now day.

With 10 players alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

With a few claimed VT's why is scum shooting into the unknown and i guess hitting doc?

Maybe they are not 1 day from lylo.

Doc should be playing the will they won't they self protect wifom with scum now

Sounds good.  Now let's kill Pac.  If you're town, that is.

It's funny, Pac was the first one (and only one until now) to show any sort of suspicion or slight wariness that I could be scum, yet I had him pegged as town for nearly the whole game. He was actually the first ever "read" I developed, based off his interactions with me. I no longer know what to think of him, though.

Bussing. ^^^^

you're my wildcard but my gut is saying more town than scum even with a few pings. 

But look, if you're town, there's no cop left Ape. 

You're basing your vote on mostly paranoia. Follow your basic instincts. Feels like with me it's a second or third instinct. Like you're second guessing yourself into it. Jmo. 

I think going too far  down the line of possibilities with no cop and no indentified scum yet, is a huge town mistake. I understand it because you get paranoid but I think it's like trapping yourself with fear. I'd rather be wrong off of instincts than paranoia or fear. 

What I can't figure out is Ape, CTM and Spoot last 3 on that train. I think (my gut or instincts says) they're all town. My paranoia would say otherwise. So we'll see if my theory above holds any water at the end of this.

I imagine it's only a matter of time till ape votes me, meaning I'm 1 vote away from L-1 and have a kinda busy day today (but have time to claim now)

My role was to convert the 3rd party vig to town, I have confirmed with the mod that I am now a useless VT. If i had targeted him at night he'd have been a townie.. Couple of points

1) It's 1 reason why I said damnit when brett was lynched, it was my intention to target him N1 cause as i think AVM said, he was coming off 3rd party towards the end

2) Also, i was kind of daring people to vote me earlier. Why? I was kicking around the idea of claiming at game start so a quick train would give me the excuse to do what i wanted to do. I figured the case I could present is that Scum shouldn't kill me as I can eliminate a threat to them, and town shouldn't cause i can vet myself and the Vig shouldn't cause I could save them from being lynched (vig claims vig if at l-2, I convert at night). I wanted to do this just at day open but ultimately decided against it because if the vig was someone like derp 80, they'd have just shot me N1 to prevent me from converting them

3) Finally i believe this makes sense as Daredevil being only 3rd party doesn't make a ton of sense from setup, although I admit to not knowing the source material too well

BOLD: Mod confirming that you're a useless VT is equal to the mod stating that the setup no longer contains a type of role, which is highly unlikely. PAFO would have been a more likely response.

Vote CTM

BOLD: Mod confirming that you're a useless VT is equal to the mod stating that the setup no longer contains a type of role, which is highly unlikely. PAFO would have been a more likely response.

Vote CTM

dude.. it's jif

lol... i can't quote him exactly but he said something along the lines of freaking brett when I asked

I hate when someone uses twice the effort to get others to do sh*t for them, that they could have done on their own in half the time. If they weren't lazy ****s. It has nothing to do with skimming. Everything to do with being a discourteous hump. Reminds me of every manager I've ever had in my career. Are you in management?

Yes, Brett died before his reveal. Obviously. You're doing a good job "watching". 

Fell for it? No. Willing to accept it? Yes. For two reasons... my logic is that there had to be a reason that JIF made DD a "3rd party vig" and not just SK. Making "vig" part of his role, implies a loose association with town. So, having it so that town can recruit him is feasible to me. The other reason is that there's a certain aggravation level I reach with CTM when only he and I are town. I'm at that point. Hard to explain, it's a gut read that I've just learned the pattern on. If you recall last game, which you mention below so you must, on D1 CTM read town to me... by D2 he hadn't done anything I clashed with, and at that point I realize he's probably scum because he's NOT pinging. 

Eeew... now it's starting to look like you KNOW you are wrong about Leelou, and you're setting up a narrative to play out a mislynch on either CTM or me.

First of all don't be such a dick ... I asked a favor for you to do a simple task and let me know what CTM revealed so I did not have to go back and search through page after page to find it. You already knew of it and where it was so maybe you can show a little courtesy and help a brotha out. Its not laziness so get off you're high ******* horse. I stated plain as day that I missed the reveal and neither you or CTM bothered to respond after my first attempt to get a very simple answer.

As for the Leelou thing (keep in mind I just woke up and have not even seen her alignment flip as of yet) I said I was hoping I did not make a mistake. You see unlike you Im not 100 % sure of every move I make in this game and I don't target every player in the game then claim I got it all right.

As for what CTM is thinking and how the claim made sense that JIF would do it that way is ridiculous nonsense spewing from your stupid mouth ...WHY ? Because you make it sound like CTM was not capable to make up that reveal to cover his ass and I assure you he is very capable.

dude.. it's jif

lol... i can't quote him exactly but he said something along the lines of freaking brett when I asked

It's a wifom that threw your whole reveal's credibility into question. It's not a town line to add. A mod would never do it.

You made the right play by claiming yesterday. The scum odds required one mislynch to get you to today, which is probably one day away from LYLO. You reduced the odds of town hitting scum by taking yourself out of the pool. 

Nobody is going to vote you now with the odds so tight.

You played the odds perfectly, but you shouldn't have said the mod confirmed your new status. 

You're scum. 

First of all don't be such a dick ... I asked a favor for you to do a simple task and let me know what CTM revealed so I did not have to go back and search through page after page to find it. You already knew of it and where it was so maybe you can show a little courtesy and help a brotha out. Its not laziness so get off you're high ******* horse. I stated plain as day that I missed the reveal and neither you or CTM bothered to respond after my first attempt to get a very simple answer.

As for the Leelou thing (keep in mind I just woke up and have not even seen her alignment flip as of yet) I said I was hoping I did not make a mistake. You see unlike you Im not 100 % sure of every move I make in this game and I don't target every player in the game then claim I got it all right.

As for what CTM is thinking and how the claim made sense that JIF would do it that way is ridiculous nonsense spewing from your stupid mouth ...WHY ? Because you make it sound like CTM was not capable to make up that reveal to cover his ass and I assure you he is very capable.

You insult me, then ask me a favor. GFY.

It's a wifom that threw your whole reveal's credibility into question. It's not a town line to add. A mod would never do it.

You made the right play by claiming yesterday. The scum odds required one mislynch to get you to today, which is probably one day away from LYLO. You reduced the odds of town hitting scum by taking yourself out of the pool. 

Nobody is going to vote you now with the odds so tight.

You played the odds perfectly, but you shouldn't have said the mod confirmed your new status. 

You're scum. 

You're wrong. 

Jif is the mod which says enough,  and 100% confirmed when I asked him if i should even bother putting the night action in.  I'm not sure how you think this is game breaking

I genuinely believe that he's been doing a re-read. I don't believe a noob would have the ingenuity to go back and rep my posts from way back on D1, just to signal a re-read in progress.

Also, for you to know this you'd have to be clicking on the notifications to see what post he repped.

Fag

Vote CTM I do not believe his reveal for a second. He stated in the last game he loves this type sh*t he loves to add spice to the scum team so as not to play a boring game and his reveal is right along those lines. I'm also pretty sure he and the APE are team mates lynch them both. Unless you believe the coincidence that he just so happened to have the Role that turns the guy who just got lynched... its way way too convenient .

Why do I accuse the ape ? because if the ape was really town he and CTM would have had an epic back and forth with APE analyzing that reveal until we all puked and he just did not bother and that's a huge scum tell for me. So we lynch CTM first then kill that monkey bastard

Vote CTM I do not believe his reveal for a second. He stated in the last game he loves this type sh*t he loves to add spice to the scum team so as not to play a boring game and his reveal is right along those lines. I'm also pretty sure he and the APE are team mates lynch them both. Unless you believe the coincidence that he just so happened to have the Role that turns the guy who just got lynched its way way too convenient .

You doofus, do you understand there was nothing convenient at all to Brett getting lynched day 1?

Or that I revealed with only 2 votes?

Or that the mod in the morning death scene all but said Daredevil could've been converted.

Only smash and LK

FML

Archived