Daredevil Mafia

JustInFudge

One last point. If you assertion is that scum and town would share this power, why haven't i been counter claimed?? It makes no sense for anyone not to? right?

How about this, I will 100% self vote if someone, anyone would like to counter me cause I know that person is 100% scum and my death and death scene would prove it.

So how about it, want to trade 2 deaths for 1 scum team?

i was wondering if that's where Smash was going tbh. 

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol.. it's like arguing with a wall. Frustrating and amusing at the same time.

yes its a wall , a wall you can't break down with your bullsh*t.

What I'm saying here makes total sense.... do you think smart ass comments make your argument any stronger ?? Just the fact that you would say "dammit Brett " then try to use that and spin that, that was the point you came up with your bullsh*t reveal 8 min after the lynch is hilarious. How long was your actual reveal after the lynch ?? That would be more indicative of the time it took you to come up with such bullsh*t. I know the way you think and you were probably posting scenarios in the scum thread as to how you would reveal because no matter if scum was winning or not it would have been a boring victory for you if you didn't add some flavor and get away with it. You love the dramatic victory chan only problem is this time It blew up in your face

yes its a wall , a wall you can't break down with your bullsh*t.

What I'm saying here makes total sense.... do you think smart ass comments make your argument any stronger ?? Just the fact that you would say "dammit Brett " then try to use that and spin that, that was the point you came up with your bullsh*t reveal 8 min after the lynch is hilarious. How long was your actual reveal after the lynch ?? That would be more indicative of the time it took you to come up with such bullsh*t. I know the way you think and you were probably posting scenarios in the scum thread as to how you would reveal because no matter if scum was winning or not it would have been a boring victory for you if you didn't add some flavor and get away with it. You love the dramatic victory chan only problem is this time It blew up in your face

Smash, that's a possible scenerio in an infinite number of possible scenerios. Yes, as scum, that could potentially be a nifty move and yes, possible CTM could have done such a thing as scum. But in the most likely event, he didn't. If he did, then kudos, but he did it with the cop still alive no? Either way you're  focusing in saying that a possible scenario is most likely because Chan is sneaky like that. Yeah he could have but with no Cop left, if you're town, stop falling on paranoid scenarios. That's what this is imo. It's fine that this makes him your #1 suspect but you're emphasis on what is just an emotional guess on your part, is over the top imo. You're posting like YOU KNOW he's scum. If YOU KNOW something more than you're letting on, speak up. If not, chill. You know what I mean.  

Does Daredevil being coverted to a bad guy make sense for flavor?

Does his role being a Vig rather than a SK not make sense as convertible back to town

I mean daredevil is in theory a good guy, but also a vigilante 

btw, you revealing at L3 was disgusting. If you're town you let the votes go up for Intel.

youre "Ape's gonna do it anyway" logic sucked ass. 

I sorta don't blame Smash. 

Was he good, was he bad?  Could we have saved his soul?  Sure, he was taking crime fighting into his own hands but didnt you feel safer with him around?  After all, he was removing thugs off the streets. Unfortunately, the world will never know. 

for hess, cause smash and LK are too dense.. This is direct from Jif. His alignment was third party vig, ie solo win condition . Could we have saved his soul says all you need to say.

There is not a single thing in there that suggests he could be converted to scum, but a ton that suggests he could be converted to town

I agree with this. I don't see any evidence that Brett could've been converted to scum in the wording.

Smash, that's a possible scenerio in an infinite number of possible scenerios. Yes, as scum, that could potentially be a nifty move and yes, possible CTM could have done such a thing as scum. But in the most likely event, he didn't. If he did, then kudos, but he did it with the cop still alive no? Either way you're  focusing in saying that a possible scenario is most likely because Chan is sneaky like that. Yeah he could have but with no Cop left, if you're town, stop falling on paranoid scenarios. That's what this is imo. It's fine that this makes him your #1 suspect but you're emphasis on what is just an emotional guess on your part, is over the top imo. You're posting like YOU KNOW he's scum. If YOU KNOW something more than you're letting on, speak up. If not, chill. You know what I mean.  

the cop was dead. 

There's two parts although somewhat meaningless imo, 

he made the hint right after the lynch with cop alive and reveal after cop death.

I don't think it's that big of a factor though. 

so you're saying that he basically deduced or had a gut feel that Brett was 3rd party before mod confirmation 

btw, you revealing at L3 was disgusting. If you're town you let the votes go up for Intel.

youre "Ape's gonna do it anyway" logic sucked ass. 

I sorta don't blame Smash. 

I was legit going to be on phone for hours and needed to get it out as there is know way i could've typed that all on phone

so you're saying that he basically deduced or had a gut feel that Brett was 3rd party before mod confirmation 

I was planning on targeting brett, at some point he started to feel 3rd party to me. which is why I said damnit

up to you if you believe or not, but it's 100% true

The idea that CTM is scum is basically based around him making the perfect fake reveal extremely fast. He immediately posted "damnit brett" then later explained.

The only other logxal explaination  is that DD could have been turned good or scum. Which...given no kills...I guess is possible? BUT that means that someone has been playing knowing they too could convert Brett and not countering CTM. For days.

Get real, folks

The idea that CTM is scum is basically based around him making the perfect fake reveal extremely fast. He immediately posted "damnit brett" then later explained.

The only other logxal explaination  is that DD could have been turned good or scum. Which...given no kills...I guess is possible? BUT that means that someone has been playing knowing they too could convert Brett and not countering CTM. For days.

Get real, folks

why would someone counter CTM?

I have not been able to post for at least an hour I have had multiple multi quote posts with my replys not post or time out.... now I cant even put a quote in the ******* mother ******* reply. **** it I'm done with mafia on this freaking site after this game . Ive lost all train of thought on what I was going to say earlier and to be honest Im not going back and doing it again . CTM is my choice for scum and Ive already laid out my case so theres that. ****

Do you ever read anything? Not sure why Im even asking...

I outlined that scenario in that post. You have skimmed and skimmed all game...

right and I said, who would counter CTM? Let me rephrase this for you. You're implying that a real vig whisperer is actually in the setup

that's CTM laying out garbage and people taking the god damn bait. Exactly why would there be a ******* counter

It wasnt him, it was me. The only eay your damn idea makes sense is if someone coupd counter him because DD could be turned town or scum...

Which still doesnt make sense. 

right and I said, who would counter CTM? Let me rephrase this for you. You're implying that a real vig whisperer is actually in the setup

Im implying hes not a liar.

Did he back off his claim since daybreak and I didnt see it?

But as CTM has said like 102747482 times...DD as bad guy makes no sense. But even if JiF is going off script, as I already said up there...someone would have countered. Anyone who does now is being opportunistic

who gives a sh*t what CTM said no one is saying that DD should have or could have been recruited for scum so why are we spinning off into this ridiculous debate. It was a suggestion earlier that CTM hoped would get traction and it has taking what we should be concentrating on and making this a convoluted mess .

Finally it let me quote but oddly enough I cant quote anything from page 78 and 79

It wasnt him, it was me. The only eay your damn idea makes sense is if someone coupd counter him because DD could be turned town or scum...

Which still doesnt make sense. 

Jesus christ with the god damn counters ... Im saying he didn't have the freaking power in the first place holy ****

CTM FAKE CLAIMED its that simple

why I'm still hearing about some freaking counter claim to the role CTM never had has no relevance with my argument AT ALL. if im saying there was no power to begin with how can I argue this ridiculous point ? 

No,you're saying that there is actually a vig whisperer because you expected someone to counter. What else do you know that we don't?

Serious question, very serious -- again I ask has he backed off his claim?

If nor, try REALLY hard to be logical. I know it doesnt come natural but I'm choosing to believe in you. If so, rhen by all means call me the dumbass and deservingly so.

His reaction was instant. The logical ways he could have fake claimed it are that A--he made a perfect claim with a snap decision or B--he actually is a vig whisperer and is scum. THAT would mean, based odd reading that scene and ******* knowing who daredevil is, that DD (IMO) couls have been converted either way. 

I almost could see that...if someone had countered him eventually. No one did...

So (are you still following? Im sure you'll ask 4 questions I answered in here again so prob not) -- that would mean he either made an amazing fake claim or is legit.

This isnt that damn hard. Now again, if he recanted his claim then we string him up.

Archived