Daredevil Mafia

JiFtheOracle

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In my mind we have 2 options today:

1.  Clear up the LK/Crusher mess by lynching one of them today.  Logic says Lizzie would be the lynch in this case.  Really it all comes down to whether you think there was no death N2 because scum targeted Crusher, or if something crazy was going on.  If we want to believe Crusher's claim, we lynch Lizzie and be done with it.

2.  Go with whoever is scummiest.  In my mind that's Pac, but few players are actually listing off who they think is scummy.  That's reflected in the vote count.  Smash is stubbornly going after CTM.  Spoot is following me on Pac (LK was already there before either of us).  Crusher thinks I'm scum.  Anyone else have thoughts?

There is no Lk/Crusher mess. They are not claiming the same role.

There is a lizzie mess, he has admitted to fake claiming. It's up to us to decide if he's being truthful

Also Pac is at L-2 and hasn't revealed yet, despite posting a few times after Spoot dropped the 3rd vote.  What gives there?

unfortuantely pac is a dick and has sometimes chosen not to reveal because he's a dick who dicks

There is no Lk/Crusher mess. They are not claiming the same role.

There is a lizzie mess, he has admitted to fake claiming. It's up to us to decide if he's being truthful

OK.  Then the options are lynch Lizzie, or lynch who's scummiest.  My point still stands.  Few people are chiming in on the latter.  None are really willing to do the former at the moment except Pac.  The game is at a standstill.  Time for people to take some positions.

OK.  Then the options are lynch Lizzie, or lynch who's scummiest.  My point still stands.  Few people are chiming in on the latter.  None are really willing to do the former at the moment except Pac.  The game is at a standstill.  Time for people to take some positions.

I think Smash is most town

Crusher appears to be uncountered doc

And i think my reveal is basically unimpeachable to anyone with brain activity

--

That leaves

you, spoot, pac, lk, avm

spoot actual actions, that is his voting has been the most scummy. If SMC was here with his paint by numbers scum hunting strategy I'm sure he'd have sunken his teeth into spoots ass as soon as Ape flipped scum

Avm has been under pressure all game long and seemed to be the object of Ape's fake reveal. So was ape looking to earn his bonafides by lynching a teammate since our cop was dead? On one hand i can see it, on the other I'm not sure cause a scum lynch would mean he'd have to keep up the town sensor charade longer and potentially make a mistake. Also Avm was helping decide who should be on his train, which is odd in retrospect

Pac has been as useless to the game as a vagina to jiff, pinged several times, I do not like the way he interacted with ape but his posts today have seemed more town like

LK had the razy fake claim, either as town or scum. Ape clearly wasn't happy about this claim, which makes me think Ape was pissed at him for blowing up ape's fake reveal. Also, Lizzie has been way less confrontational this game then normal, something hess and I both noticed early. Kind of against town meta, but I don't remember scum meta on him

Jetfan80.. Seemed town most of the game, in some ways saved me from being lynched by finding the mod quote in verbals death scene. Could he do that as scum, maybe I guess, but I don't see it as likely atleast not that he should be a candidate today

They wouldn't know, that is my point.

Either Lizzie is Scum, in which case scum might of hoped he backed into a luck fake claim based on the lack of a counter

If Lizzie is town lying, scum would have little reason to think he was lying so therefore why send you out to counter.

I'm essentially saying that I don't understand why people are suggesting you are fake claiming

Fair enough. 

--

That leaves

you, spoot, pac, lk, avm

spoot actual actions, that is his voting has been the most scummy. If SMC was here with his paint by numbers scum hunting strategy I'm sure he'd have sunken his teeth into spoots ass as soon as Ape flipped scum

Avm has been under pressure all game long and seemed to be the object of Ape's fake reveal. So was ape looking to earn his bonafides by lynching a teammate since our cop was dead? On one hand i can see it, on the other I'm not sure cause a scum lynch would mean he'd have to keep up the town sensor charade longer and potentially make a mistake. Also Avm was helping decide who should be on his train, which is odd in retrospect

Pac has been as useless to the game as a vagina to jiff, pinged several times, I do not like the way he interacted with ape but his posts today have seemed more town like

LK had the razy fake claim, either as town or scum. Ape clearly wasn't happy about this claim, which makes me think Ape was pissed at him for blowing up ape's fake reveal. Also, Lizzie has been way less confrontational this game then normal, something hess and I both noticed early. Kind of against town meta, but I don't remember scum meta on him

Jetfan80.. Seemed town most of the game, in some ways saved me from being lynched by finding the mod quote in verbals death scene. Could he do that as scum, maybe I guess, but I don't see it as likely atleast not that he should be a candidate today

Thanks.  This helps. 

LK's whole fiasco sounds like the Ape is continuing to orchestrate a continuation of the nonsense that began with the Sensor.. 

LK claims while Ape getting run up.. He would have had to expect an IMMEDIATE counter which would have taken the heat of Ape and made it a decision between he and the now outed Doc.. 

Apes death says he is "The love interest of Kingpin"..  what the hell is that?  Why bother putting it in the role description unless it means some kind of added role?

It stands to reason that LK is KINGPIN protecting his love interest with that awful reveal.

Trying to spin his horrible reveal into some kind of pro town move - when his actions could have led to mislynching the Doc and 1 mislynch away from lyol - is absurd.  THINK ABOUT IT for christs sake. 

He is just coming off an abysmal performance where he apologized for going tard'...  why would he follow that up with the most destructive thing a townie could have done in that situation.

The spinning and justifications he's spewing sound like a copy/paste job from the scum chat..

HOW AM I THE ONLY ONE VOTING HIM!!

--

That leaves

you, spoot, pac, lk, avm

Spot on.  vote Pac.

I don't like that you're defending me here to be honest. 

Holy crap really?  I just for the life of me cant convince myself that you are in a scum chat with people and did something this fucking stupid as scum.  So hence I think your town.  Not defending you.  Pretty much making fun of your idiocy.  is that better?

LK's whole fiasco sounds like the Ape is continuing to orchestrate a continuation of the nonsense that began with the Sensor.. 

LK claims while Ape getting run up.. He would have had to expect an IMMEDIATE counter which would have taken the heat of Ape and made it a decision between he and the now outed Doc.. 

Apes death says he is "The love interest of Kingpin"..  what the hell is that?  Why bother putting it in the role description unless it means some kind of added role?

It stands to reason that LK is KINGPIN protecting his love interest with that awful reveal.

Trying to spin his horrible reveal into some kind of pro town move - when his actions could have led to mislynching the Doc and 1 mislynch away from lyol - is absurd.  THINK ABOUT IT for christs sake. 

He is just coming off an abysmal performance where he apologized for going tard'...  why would he follow that up with the most destructive thing a townie could have done in that situation.

The spinning and justifications he's spewing sound like a copy/paste job from the scum chat..

HOW AM I THE ONLY ONE VOTING HIM!!

because i'm not inclined to rush to judgement here, day just broke and whether you care to admit it or not, lizzie fake claiming doc as town fits in his meta.

Much of what you say is true

because he could 1:pass my death off as "stupid town" and a justifiable mistake...2: he remains uncountered...seriously, who is going to counter or lynch doc after klling me and getting town that much closer to lylo?

Are you suggesting that someone else is doc?

I don't think that lk's play benefitted ape however, in fact I think it was likely detrimental. Outing the doc in anyway shape or form would've resulted in town wondering why the hell ape was still alive by the very next day

which is why part of me thinks if lizzie is scum, ape was legit pissed he did this and seeped out into thread

I don't think that lk's play benefitted ape however, in fact I think it was likely detrimental. Outing the doc in anyway shape or form would've resulted in town wondering why the hell ape was still alive by the very next day

which is why part of me thinks if lizzie is scum, ape was legit pissed he did this and seeped out into thread

yeah I saw you mention that before and I don't buy it..  you don't think Ape is conceited enough to think he believed he would have been able to talk his way out of it - if even 1 more day?

yeah I saw you mention that before and I don't buy it..  you don't think Ape is conceited enough to think he believed he would have been able to talk his way out of it - if even 1 more day?

what if town lynched crusher?

also.. if this was the play why choose such a powerful role to fake.. one that scum would've been forced to take a shot at thereby raiding suspicion as to why he lived

Have you and CTM every made it this far in a game without protection?

yes, ape is like a jets fan and to him I am Tom Brady ,  except he's the type of jets fan who doesn't want Brady to be out when they play , he wants the Jets to beat the Pats at full strength 

i.e. he likes to keep me alive and assist his team in out maneuvering me 

but im sure he'll say it's because I'm an asset to scum as town, which is essentially what I say about him 

Archived