JustInFudge

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gaype reads

Final Official Vote Count (D2) 
AVM (2) - Leelou, Hess
Ape (2) - 80, LK
Leelou (6) - SmashAVMApeCrusher, CTMSpoot (2 non-town)
Hess (1) - Pac

FINAL VOTE COUNT (D1)
Brett (7) - LeelouApeLKBretSpootPacAVM (3 non-town)
Ape (1) - CTM
Leelou (1) - Smash
CTM (2) - Hess, 80
non-vote: CrusherVerb

Given the results, and my hypothesis that there are 3 scum in the game:

• AVM and Spoot are on both trains, and could both be scum, but at least one of them has to be. If I'm not mistaken, lynching one of them gives us at least a 50/50 shot at being right. Which is why I've said several times AVM and Spoot are smart votes since this day started.
  • If, only one of either AVM or Spoot is scum, then that means that one of LK or Pac is scum on the D1 train AND one of Crusher, Smash, CTM is scum on the D2 train, and someone off-train would be the third scum. This is the scenario that has been making my brain hurt, so if anyone can help "check my math" here so to speak, it would be helpful.
  • No matter what, with only 2 scum on each train, I think that means there's at least 1 scum off-train. Hess and 80 are the only 2 players not on either train. I started there today, because if both AVM and Spoot are scum, then that means that either Hess or 80 has to be also. So, the odds are similarly good here too. If only one of either AVM or Spoot is scum, then pretty much any of the off-train voters can be scum in the right if-then scenarios between D1 and D2. Much messier.

Go back through my posts from the start of this day phase, after I got my info on the D2 train.

• I've consistently said AVM or Spoot is a smart choice
  • I also said to Smash there's a better way to narrow the pool, which I'm doing
  • I am voting Hess, and said that Hess was not on either train, which factors into the logic of my 3rd bullet above - I want to pressure and figure out who may be connected to who, now that having some info can lend credibility to connecting players

This is also why I refused to reveal when I got to L2 on D2, I didn't want to reveal with only 1 days worth of results. It's also why I've been trying to do the stuff I normally do as vanilla town, like last game, where I use myself as bait to scum hunt. I've been torn as to whether revealing now was the best play or not, but I've been a lynch candidate for the past 2 days, Hess has been role-fishing with me, and if I get quick-lynched or NK'ed I'll die with the info, so it makes sense to me to just put it out there now... this should narrow the pool... if it's not the best play, then oh well.

I could vote you just for qouting that garbage.

your vote pattern is by far the scummiest, the leelou stealth hammer and refusal to vote ape looks very much like noob scum

I will vote spoot if you promise me he is scum.  Seems easy pickings but he has made me cringe few times with his voting.  All looks like he is being told to go vote.  Pac says

Since I'm an idiot and worthless to the majority of you, have fun getting your asses kicked. Do me a favor and vote me off because all this wild guessing bullsh*t is going to get another townie lynched might as well be me. Have fun

stop you sound like you have more sand in your crotch than jif

Good ******* grief.

lol.. poor ape, had AVM at L-1 a few times and wasn't around to hammer, then i show up and a bunch of people unvote to hear me out and this is his response.

anyway, the ****ign quoting on thsi site sucks but here is my observations

1) Everyone besides Pac willing to go along with ape plan at first, most notably AVM.

2) Avm was actually trying to help figure out who should be on his train, and even said at one point when he flips town Spoot is the next days lynch which would be game over if ape fake claiming. Why he knew this was a possibility and didn't defend himself is unimaginable to me

3) Ape absolutely did not want to see a doc claim, cause he knew it would undermine his continued existence, he even laid it out in 1 post saying don't claim

4) Based on above, my only estimation is that if LK is scum, he went rogue

5) Spoot actually voted and unvoted ape quickly at one point. Feels a bit like noob scum who got antsy about bussing, again, spoots words have been magnificant, his actions have been scummy as hell, maybe he is a silver tongued devil who will soon be dominate scum player once he gets it?

6)  Crusher and Jf80 were mia so no read unfortunately, pac mostly avoided as well

7) Amazingly enough, Smash has based his entire game around Ape believing my reveal. It's actually the reason he used when he unvoted and voted Ape. Logic was Ape must be scum cause he believed me, Now that ape is scum, the logic is ctm must be scum cause ape believed him. Wackadoodles

I hadn't realized i unvoted, so if we look when the tide turned from Avm to Ape the order was 

Pac, CTM, Lizzie, Smash, Hess..

I have a hard time believing that lizzie participated in taking out ape that early unless he went rogue, like those two jackwagons were bickering in scum thread

that's it for now

I will vote spoot if you promise me he is scum.  Seems easy pickings but he has made me cringe few times with his voting.  All looks like he is being told to go vote.  Pac says

can't promise big man, i just know smc's paint by numbers methods would have spoot as 1000% scum

Since I'm an idiot and worthless to the majority of you, have fun getting your asses kicked. Do me a favor and vote me off because all this wild guessing bullsh*t is going to get another townie lynched might as well be me. Have fun

My god

That last line about "if he gets Ape lynched after me" doesn't make much sense after reading why you thought Spoot was clear for hammering Ape..."if he gets Ape lynched after me" - I don't think town votes Ape the following day on a mislynch, that you yourself say had a lot of reason built into it. That's why Ape built options into his reads, so more town could get voted

I'm actually surprised that nobody is reviewing his "reads"

Sorry -- extra word in there.  The last line was supposed to be "if instead Ape gets lynched after me"

I'm in and out of meetings so I've cut off posts midway through twice today and come back, so it's a bit jumbled at times.

why are you so intent on being no help whatsoever. 

Nobody is as stubbornly dug in as you, and everyone has indicated a willingness to vote atleast 2 people. you are sitting there with a vote on me and refusing to change it even though most people dont' agree with you

@CTM -- that's a bit revisionist history.  When I was asking who should be on my train it was me or Spoot, and I wasn't looking real good.  I think me and Pac were maybe the only two on Spoot?  And I had already stated at that point that I completely believed Ape...I know at least once I said something to the effect of putting that much effort as scum didn't seem realistic.

Hess mentioned one time that he was concerned Ape was playing us and I think I responded to him that it was possible, I just couldn't see it.

To that point I was going to ride with Ape -- I had been saying town on him all game aside from our spat the first weekend.  I had that sensor role once -- as you mentioned this game -- and it was more complicated than it seemed that game.  I think you referenced me blowing the game open with it, but the reality was that I had accounted for like 5 possibilities and narrowed things down to like 2 certain scum and one or two maybes for the last one.  But...I hadn't accounted for one scenario and we almost lost anyway because of that hole.

That game was a LOT bigger than this one -- Pac's Scarface Mafia.  I still think it's one of the highest post totals of any game we've had, not that it matters.  But I was trying to contribute something when I really didn't have anything else to defend myself with. 

should I find the post? you said that if ape was fake claiming he had a clear path to victory yet you offered to hammer yourself anyway

Yeah -- because the fake claim would have been that good.  I've said the same thing about you basically all game -- including getting in to it with Smash and Lizzie one night.

Again I'll reference Hess mentioning Ape possibly pulling off a move -- yeah, it was possible but I didn't even feel great when I voted Ape.  I recall something to the effect of saying "if I'm wrong, I'm the worst player ever and my bad."  I know that's a wifom, just like Ape's reply that it was survival or whatever...but I digress.

I even mentioned me and Hess (and Ape potentially being scum) in that post like 4 or 5 up -- I'm not saying you're wrong, but your post is coming off like I was 50/50 (ish) on Ape being scum when I very much wasn't at that point.

Yeah -- because the fake claim would have been that good.  I've said the same thing about you basically all game -- including getting in to it with Smash and Lizzie one night.

Again I'll reference Hess mentioning Ape possibly pulling off a move -- yeah, it was possible but I didn't even feel great when I voted Ape.  I recall something to the effect of saying "if I'm wrong, I'm the worst player ever and my bad."  I know that's a wifom, just like Ape's reply that it was survival or whatever...but I digress.

the reveal wasn't smart, it was impressive  in terms of effort but not smart..  think of someone parking a l truck full of logs at the end of an uphill driveway and painful removing each log and carrying it up to the house vs just backing the truck up the driveway. Ape did the former 

I even mentioned me and Hess (and Ape potentially being scum) in that post like 4 or 5 up -- I'm not saying you're wrong, but your post is coming off like I was 50/50 (ish) on Ape being scum when I very much wasn't at that point.

I know you said you thought he was town , still doesn't make sense where you didn't defend yourself and went along with his plans knowing that best case scenario it put us at lylo, and worst it was end game

Drink coffee then come back and play.  Wow you wake up grumpy.

Didn't he keep from hammering me on Saturday?  There's no logic behind him not hammering me if scum...there's so much built in to that, regardless of the outcome either Spoot or Ape comes out looking virtually cleared.

The Ape conversation gets stalled out until this game day, if he manages to get Spoot lynched instead of himself the town would have to continue to test his ability and he probably gets CTM lynched, right?  So you come into today with 8 players (3 scum?), lynch Spoot 2 scum...NK another player, 6 players (2 scum).  Mislynch CTM and successful NK and the game is over.

If instead he Ape gets lynched after me, Spoot comes out of that looking decent.  Much better chance town see's that as a bus, though...so maybe not.

and what is the logic behind me not hammering you if I'm scum?  actually didn't Ape refuse to hammer you?!  Maybe he, Spooge, and LK were crafting their big plans. 

Gaype reads

Final Official Vote Count (D2) 
AVM (2) - Leelou, Hess
Ape (2) - 80, LK
Leelou (6) - SmashAVMApeCrusher, CTMSpoot (2 non-town)
Hess (1) - Pac

FINAL VOTE COUNT (D1)
Brett (7) - LeelouApeLKBretSpootPacAVM (3 non-town)
Ape (1) - CTM
Leelou (1) - Smash
CTM (2) - Hess, 80
non-vote: CrusherVerb

Given the results, and my hypothesis that there are 3 scum in the game:

• AVM and Spoot are on both trains, and could both be scum, but at least one of them has to be. If I'm not mistaken, lynching one of them gives us at least a 50/50 shot at being right. Which is why I've said several times AVM and Spoot are smart votes since this day started.
  • If, only one of either AVM or Spoot is scum, then that means that one of LK or Pac is scum on the D1 train AND one of Crusher, Smash, CTM is scum on the D2 train, and someone off-train would be the third scum. This is the scenario that has been making my brain hurt, so if anyone can help "check my math" here so to speak, it would be helpful.
  • No matter what, with only 2 scum on each train, I think that means there's at least 1 scum off-train. Hess and 80 are the only 2 players not on either train. I started there today, because if both AVM and Spoot are scum, then that means that either Hess or 80 has to be also. So, the odds are similarly good here too. If only one of either AVM or Spoot is scum, then pretty much any of the off-train voters can be scum in the right if-then scenarios between D1 and D2. Much messier.

Go back through my posts from the start of this day phase, after I got my info on the D2 train.

• I've consistently said AVM or Spoot is a smart choice
  • I also said to Smash there's a better way to narrow the pool, which I'm doing
  • I am voting Hess, and said that Hess was not on either train, which factors into the logic of my 3rd bullet above - I want to pressure and figure out who may be connected to who, now that having some info can lend credibility to connecting players

This is also why I refused to reveal when I got to L2 on D2, I didn't want to reveal with only 1 days worth of results. It's also why I've been trying to do the stuff I normally do as vanilla town, like last game, where I use myself as bait to scum hunt. I've been torn as to whether revealing now was the best play or not, but I've been a lynch candidate for the past 2 days, Hess has been role-fishing with me, and if I get quick-lynched or NK'ed I'll die with the info, so it makes sense to me to just put it out there now... this should narrow the pool... if it's not the best play, then oh well.

I didn't read this the first time.. why would I now?

and what is the logic behind me not hammering you if I'm scum?  actually didn't Ape refuse to hammer you?!  Maybe he, Spooge, and LK were crafting their big plans. 

from my read through, ape didn't get a chance to hammer.. he wasn't at l-1 for that long

@CTM -- that's a bit revisionist history.  When I was asking who should be on my train it was me or Spoot, and I wasn't looking real good.  I think me and Pac were maybe the only two on Spoot?  And I had already stated at that point that I completely believed Ape...I know at least once I said something to the effect of putting that much effort as scum didn't seem realistic.

Hess mentioned one time that he was concerned Ape was playing us and I think I responded to him that it was possible, I just couldn't see it.

To that point I was going to ride with Ape -- I had been saying town on him all game aside from our spat the first weekend.  I had that sensor role once -- as you mentioned this game -- and it was more complicated than it seemed that game.  I think you referenced me blowing the game open with it, but the reality was that I had accounted for like 5 possibilities and narrowed things down to like 2 certain scum and one or two maybes for the last one.  But...I hadn't accounted for one scenario and we almost lost anyway because of that hole.

That game was a LOT bigger than this one -- Pac's Scarface Mafia.  I still think it's one of the highest post totals of any game we've had, not that it matters.  But I was trying to contribute something when I really didn't have anything else to defend myself with. 

It's thee highest... 

thank you

Different era.  Hard to compare games from different era.  Have that game now 2-3k post max. 

wrong... we had another period where games were maxing out at 2k or so posts and I modded another one in the top 3 post count.  In fact I think I have 3 of the top 5 games in post count on this site.. 

suck it.

wrong... we had another period where games were maxing out at 2k or so posts and I modded another one in the top 3 post count.  In fact I think I have 3 of the top 5 games in post count on this site.. 

suck it.

Holy fuck you are an insecure prick.  Was a satirical joke.  Like comparing QB's or players from a different era.  Holy fuck go buy a $5 plastic trophy and put "Best Mod ever" on it. 

suck it.

look at the testes on this hombre , telling crusher to suck it lol

this to a person who since the tender age of 2 has been answering 1 bite to the question "how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop" 

your vote pattern is by far the scummiest, the leelou stealth hammer and refusal to vote ape looks very much like noob scum

your vote pattern is by far the scummiest, the leelou stealth hammer and refusal to vote ape looks very much like noob dumb

Fixed that for ya!

5) Spoot actually voted and unvoted ape quickly at one point. Feels a bit like noob scum who got antsy about bussing, again, spoots words have been magnificant, his actions have been scummy as hell, maybe he is a silver tongued devil who will soon be dominate scum player once he gets it?

You had me at "spoots words have been magnific[e]nt".

Holy **** you are an insecure prick.  Was a satirical joke.  Like comparing QB's or players from a different era.  Holy **** go buy a $5 plastic trophy and put "Best Mod ever" on it. 

lol @ all my bitches repping your post.

Archived