Daredevil Mafia

JustInFudge

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and this is why these games have become tedious..  everyone complains I haven't talked enough and when I do I get run up..  usually from the people I've been suspicious of or complete idiots like 80. 

We have an unresolved Doc claim situation, Smash going all in on CTM, Spooge playing right out of the newbie scum playbook, 80 fixated on me for 2 weeks, and I'm the leading vote getter lol.

What's unresolved? That Crusher claimed? Why are you voting me if you want Doc answers, dummy?

Crusher was playing when Ape revealed, he was posting just before it, and then I revealed not long after and Crusher was gone until last night, finally soft countering me at night and then hard counter today. If anything, my reveal didn't throw the wrench into Ape that I hoped it would, and Crusher has been waiting for days to counter me, until near end game, and I wonder why that would be? He could've done it right after I claimed.

And then who's the one pushing Crusher's counter along? Pac. Pac's reasoning makes no sense - we have a tossup between two doc claims, and I've now admitted I was faking. So Pac doesn't argue lynch the fake earlier, Pac says "THEY BOTH CLAIMED LYNCH ONE OF THEM" - he's not even arguing a point that's relevant to current conditions.

Liking Pac.

This is an incredibly stupid post.

It's actually not that ballsy if...you're 1: scum and know where you've been shooting... 2: have been watching the thread the whole time and saw the entire game not counter the claim, except for you and him

It actually sounds more calculated than anything else, because he was IN THREAD when Ape revealed

what does that matter who countered?

ctm...with the ape situation, we had an opportunity for someone holding the town doc role to speak up and counter it, because that is what someone in town would've done with us possibly at lylo

because nobody did, and with the benefit of potentially having NK attempt info, you could argue that Crusher knew there was probably a BPV and not a doc, and countered, which I set him up for with my fake

You said I pinged twice over the weekend.

I could have but don't recall that..  I never voted you and didn't really plan on it. If Im scum and you're town why would I be the FIRST vote on Ape and leave it there while you get run up to L1? 

because in context, we had the ape reveal and I used a fake claim to narrow down his possibilities from his reads. a whole day went by and a lynch occurred with an uncountered town claim.

but why would that encourage crusher to fake claim, isn't that what you were getting at

but why would that encourage crusher to fake claim, isn't that what you were getting at

because he could 1:pass my death off as "stupid town" and a justifiable mistake...2: he remains uncountered...seriously, who is going to counter or lynch doc after klling me and getting town that much closer to lylo?

I could have but don't recall that..  I never voted you and didn't really plan on it. If Im scum and you're town why would I be the FIRST vote on Ape and leave it there while you get run up to L1? 

Prior to this latest one I didn't really make much of it -- no argument that you were probably my most consistent defender, and I recall you at least twice on D1 saying you didn't see the case on me or something to that effect (as you stated a bit ago).

I'm not voting for you right now...more gauging reactions to you, Smash and 80.

because nobody did, and with the benefit of potentially having NK attempt info, you could argue that Crusher knew there was probably a BPV and not a doc, and countered, which I set him up for with my fake

Why would scum think there wasn't a doc? I'm missing that point

because he could 1:pass my death off as "stupid town" and a justifiable mistake...2: he remains uncountered...seriously, who is going to counter or lynch doc after klling me and getting town that much closer to lylo?

what you are missing and what's  pinging me is that you seem to think scum would've known you were fake claiming somehow. 

If anything, if you are town, scum would've 100% bought your claim

what you are missing and what's  pinging me is that you seem to think scum would've known you were fake claiming somehow. 

If anything, if you are town, scum would've 100% bought your claim

Other than the fact he said he was faking it after I claimed.  The fact he actually voted me after exposing me he is mentally unable to stand trial.  But if he is scum?  That scum chat will be the best read ever!!!!!

Other than the fact he said he was faking it after I claimed.  The fact he actually voted me after exposing me he is mentally unable to stand trial.  But if he is scum?  That scum chat will be the best read ever!!!!!

yeah, but he seems to be pushing that you knew there wasn't a doc and are scum fake claiming doc.

I don't see how scum would've known there wasn't a doc if lizzie is town, scum should've been the most likely to believe lizzie's claim

I don't like that you're defending me here to be honest. 

yeah, but he seems to be pushing that you knew there wasn't a doc and are scum fake claiming doc.

I don't see how scum would've known there wasn't a doc if lizzie is town, scum should've been the most likely to believe lizzie's claim

How would they know if he was scum?  Doc is a very standard role here except if the game hast vest.  We have seen none.  My PM reads like a very usual Doc pm.  Pretty sure JiF doing his best to keep his muffin top in his best game ever past day 1.  As it is they tried to shoot me day 1. 

In my mind we have 2 options today:

1.  Clear up the LK/Crusher mess by lynching one of them today.  Logic says Lizzie would be the lynch in this case.  Really it all comes down to whether you think there was no death N2 because scum targeted Crusher, or if something crazy was going on.  If we want to believe Crusher's claim, we lynch Lizzie and be done with it.

2.  Go with whoever is scummiest.  In my mind that's Pac, but few players are actually listing off who they think is scummy.  That's reflected in the vote count.  Smash is stubbornly going after CTM.  Spoot is following me on Pac (LK was already there before either of us).  Crusher thinks I'm scum.  Anyone else have thoughts?

How would they know if he was scum?  Doc is a very standard role here except if the game hast vest.  We have seen none.  My PM reads like a very usual Doc pm.  Pretty sure JiF doing his best to keep his muffin top in his best game ever past day 1.  As it is they tried to shoot me day 1. 

They wouldn't know, that is my point.

Either Lizzie is Scum, in which case scum might of hoped he backed into a luck fake claim based on the lack of a counter

If Lizzie is town lying, scum would have little reason to think he was lying so therefore why send you out to counter.

I'm essentially saying that I don't understand why people are suggesting you are fake claiming

Archived