Daredevil Mafia

JustInFudge

we have another first..  the "real doc" is now voting someone other than the person who claimed his role. 

now I know why I couldn't get into this game.

I did vote him initially.  His explanation was so bizarre and so Lizzy I would happily lose to him if he was scum. Blame me for your inability to get into the game.  It's my low T

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ctm, Did smash really accuse you of being scum while Mason's together? I have this grin thinking about it that I cannot get off my face that is so funny. 

There was something else involved in that game that caused me to accuse him but he decided to leave that out of his little explanation ebn Doggin the mod said he didn't blame me based off the info that I had. So this is just CTM making sh*t up using games from 3 years ago. hes got no real defense in this game because he and the APE got caught red handed.

There was something else involved in that game that caused me to accuse him but he decided to leave that out of his little explanation ebn Doggin the mod said he didn't blame me based off the info that I had. So this is just CTM making sh*t up using games from 3 years ago. hes got no real defense in this game because he and the APE got caught red handed.

unvote vote doggin

meh... not a good case.  Daredevils death scene showed he was able to be converted to town..  CTM was immediately upset after the death scene which was bizarre (I remember because I asked him)..  within a couple posts when day broke he came up with the whisperer crap which I could definitely see Trike boy coming up with. 

that kind of a fake reveal takes some planning and thought..  CTMs reactions were almost instant.  I'd love to lynch him but he's about the best I got for town at the moment.

You fell for that sh*t ??? His first reaction was the mock outrage that town had been killed ... his reveal did not come until much later go back and look for Christs sake ...But of course you don't know that because you believed CTM the first time without going back to read. If this were the case we can all just sat AWW DAMN every time Twon get killed so as to go back and refer to it later in the game. Talk about ridiculous

I'm not moving my vote if you guys want CTM to sail to victory be my guest no one reads the ******* game anyhow.

I'm finished explaining see you all tomorrow

Smash...  please tell me in 2 sentences why CTM is scum..  I want to believe you lol.

PAC trust me on this.

If you think APE let CTM ride when He (ape) made his fake claim then there would be like 5 town power roles in a 13 player game. That's proff enough of a Gambit APE would have been all over CTM and you know it. Be he was not because he was his team mate. Everyone gave APE credit for a brilliant reveal but CTM's crappy little reveal just skates on by ? The key to this is the APE go back and read when I was casing CTM earlier for what I thought was a fake reveal and you will see APE defending him. With what you know now and how this game progressed and what APE claimed he was is that even remotely possible ??

meh... not a good case.  Daredevils death scene showed he was able to be converted to town..  CTM was immediately upset after the death scene which was bizarre (I remember because I asked him)..  within a couple posts when day broke he came up with the whisperer crap which I could definitely see Trike boy coming up with. 

that kind of a fake reveal takes some planning and thought..  CTMs reactions were almost instant.  I'd love to lynch him but he's about the best I got for town at the moment.

This is pure assumption and probably game flavor for the scene .  

Ok so APE prodded me to go back and re-read and I found the page I missed when CTM put in his bullsh*t claim. The problems I have with his claim should be obvious, he felt pressure and made up some convenient bullsh*t claim saying he can convert the Vig . Why do I think this is pure crap ? because the Vig had a solo win condition. Why would JIF give him a solo win condition then create a role that could convert him to town ??

Ape didn't seem to question this crap much and he unvoted CTM (a guy he'd been pressuring at the time ) in record time and started discussing some other game related bullsh*t that had nothing to do with what I assume APE would ask. This makes me think the APE and CTM are teammates and putting on a bogus argument. There is no way in hell CTM would reveal with 2 votes based on the claim he said APE would definitely vote him and he was not going to be at the keyboard for some time. They planned this crap out in the scum thread and even though I asked over and over I never got an answer as to what CTM claimed because I have a feeling they didn't want more attention brought to the actual reveal itself and the pure bullsh*t that followed.

this makes me think I was wrong about Leelou but we will have to wait and see when Idiot JIF gets back and gives us a scene.

CTM made a post last game crying about how most do not like to take chances as scum and make the game interesting and here he is playing just like he loves to play, on the edge taking chances. Only problem is his reveal stinks to high heaven and APE stinks with him

Vote CTM I do not believe his reveal for a second. He stated in the last game he loves this type sh*t he loves to add spice to the scum team so as not to play a boring game and his reveal is right along those lines. I'm also pretty sure he and the APE are team mates lynch them both. Unless you believe the coincidence that he just so happened to have the Role that turns the guy who just got lynched... its way way too convenient .

Why do I accuse the ape ? because if the ape was really town he and CTM would have had an epic back and forth with APE analyzing that reveal until we all puked and he just did not bother and that's a huge scum tell for me. So we lynch CTM first then kill that monkey bastard

He was like a virgin, yet it wasnt his first time.  It had just been that long ago.  So excited and anxious. You could tell it had been a long time and he was a little rusty because he was just so damn eager.  He started in fast and hard.  He was wearing it and fooling nobody.  Out of frustration, he blew his wad and flamed out.  The town pounced.  It was over before it even started.  Literally.

Matt Murdock - Daredevil - 3rd Party Vig w/ a solo win condition has been lynched (with the appropriate picture before the suit because Bret happened).

dd_vertical-bloodyknuckles_us-main.jpg

went back to look it up for you ...heres Daredevils death scene where does it say he was recruitable ????????????????????????

I also posted some back and forth in the thread that early me accusing CTM and APE unvoting and defending HIM guess what APE IS SCUM and also claimed to have a role. This aint rocket science. ALL it says is daredevil have a solo win condition. But go ahead and believe CTM 's horsesh*t

went back to look it up for you ...heres Daredevils death scene where does it say he was recruitable ????????????????????????

I also posted some back and forth in the thread that early me accusing CTM and APE unvoting and defending HIM guess what APE IS SCUM and also claimed to have a role. This aint rocket sceince

you have a point but what exactly is a "3rd party Vig with a solo win condition"..  why not just call him SERIAL KILLER??

the unusual role description along with CTM's queer reaction happens too quickly for it to be contrived...  CTM said "dammit brett" or something like that within minutes.

I don't think enough time had elapsed for him to come up with this elaborate claim not to mention the game was still early and there wasn't much motivation for him to do so.

I hate that you're making me defend that thing.

you have a point but what exactly is a "3rd party Vig with a solo win condition"..  why not just call him SERIAL KILLER??

who cares what ya call it PAC honestly there is no basis for JIF to give a guy a solo win condition then make him recruitable on a town that in CTM and APES mind is already roled up. Whats the point ?

who cares what ya call it PAC honestly there is no basis for JIF to give a guy a solo win condition then make him recruitable on a town that in CTM and APES mind is already roled up. Whats the point ?

ok but what's the point of LK claiming doc as VT knowing damn well he was going to get countered..  if Crush had been around we would have lynched LK quickly and Ape would still be around here spewing his filth!!  I think it's way more logical to conclude that LK offered to get lynch instead of Ape while outing the Doc than it is for CTM to instantly decide he was going to claim a bizarre role within minutes of a day 1 lynch.

he absolutely couldn't believe what you were doing in pms to me. 

As day broke, the world seemed like a better place.  Maybe.  An uncontrollable violent vigilante was removed from the streets.  But there are mixed feelings in Hell's Kitchen about the Daredevil.  Was he good, was he bad?  Could we have saved his soul?  Sure, he was taking crime fighting into his own hands but didnt you feel safer with him around?  After all, he was removing thugs off the streets. Unfortunately, the world will never know.  Even more unfortunate, one of the few who believed in the Daredevil was found dead in his Law Office, with a trail that might have led to Kingpin.

Verbal - Foggy Nelson - Town Cop - has been murdered 

9k=maxresdefault.jpg

the world seemed like a better place.  Maybe.  An uncontrollable violent vigilante was removed from the streets.  But there are mixed feelings in Hell's Kitchen about the Daredevil.  Was he good, was he bad?  Could we have saved his soul?  Sure, he was taking crime fighting into his own hands but didnt you feel safer with him around?  After all, he was removing thugs off the streets. Unfortunately, the world will never know.

the world seemed like a better place.  Maybe.  An uncontrollable violent vigilante was removed from the streets.  But there are mixed feelings in Hell's Kitchen about the Daredevil.  Was he good, was he bad?  Could we have saved his soul?  Sure, he was taking crime fighting into his own hands but didnt you feel safer with him around?  After all, he was removing thugs off the streets. Unfortunately, the world will never know.

CTM and APE's action make no sense in any way. CTM points at my meta vs him but we should be pointing at his meta vs the APE which is 10 times worse yet APE let his reveal slide ?? Does that make sense to you PAC ?

My meta vs ape recently is to not vote him when he's towna nd ride him to the death when he's scum. Look it up

ok but what's the point of LK claiming doc as VT knowing damn well he was going to get countered..  if Crush had been around we would have lynched LK quickly and Ape would still be around here spewing his filth!!  I think it's way more logical to conclude that LK offered to get lynch instead of Ape while outing the Doc than it is for CTM to instantly decide he was going to claim a bizarre role within minutes of a day 1 lynch.

The problem with this though is if LK gets lynched yesterday, and Ape survives the night (which he would of obv), he'd be the obv lynch the next day unless they withheld their NK 

If crusher got lynched, ape would be dunzo

PAC trust me on this.

If you think APE let CTM ride when He (ape) made his fake claim then there would be like 5 town power roles in a 13 player game. That's proff enough of a Gambit APE would have been all over CTM and you know it. Be he was not because he was his team mate. Everyone gave APE credit for a brilliant reveal but CTM's crappy little reveal just skates on by ? The key to this is the APE go back and read when I was casing CTM earlier for what I thought was a fake reveal and you will see APE defending him. With what you know now and how this game progressed and what APE claimed he was is that even remotely possible ??

g1406718690511913119.jpg

thing that is bugging me about lk is that I distinctly remember ape being mad and chastising lk about claiming doc. 

it made me think he was scum, cause doc claiming at that point was helpful to town. 

Now im wondering if in reality he was pissed at LK his scum mate for ******* up his  reveal with the fake doc claim 

this is flavor nothing more. but boy your playing it up like a true champ. Scum

thing that is bugging me about lk is that I distinctly remember ape being mad and chastising lk about claiming doc. 

it made me think he was scum, cause doc claiming at that point was helpful to town. 

Now im wondering if in reality he was pissed at LK his scum mate for ******* up his  reveal with the fake doc claim 

the only thing that ****ed up APE's claim was the fact there were simply too many power roles in the game for the game to make any sense. Now your trying to tell people there is a COP a DOC and your role which could bring a 3 shot Vig to the town with probable Doc protection as well and thats NUTS. Sorry but i do not believe that for one second. I didn't believe it before the APE and I don't believe it after. Once again there is no way APE lets you get by with that reveal if hes scum since he was going to fake reveal as well. You guys are obvious teammates I'm sure of it and no I'm not going to let up.but then you expected that because of all the things i do in Mafia the one thing you do get right about my skills is that when I nail scum i never let up.

You can't explain to town how APE who was scum allowed you to claim another power role therefore screwing up his reveal as sensor UNLESS you 2 just didn't think this reveal thing through. I know APE and if you truly are town he would have known that and been all over you in a heart beat. Everyone here should know that as well or they are just not paying attention.

pac.. wait.. do not listen to the village idiot... the next death scene indicated daredevil could be converted... i'll find it, it's been bumbed for the block head 2x but he ignores it

The village idiot that figured out exactly what scum was up too very early in this game starting with your horrible reveal and trying to game the mod with your bullsh*t story about asking him questions .Gaming the MOD is a nice twist to make your claim look good but it was very transparent.

the unusual role description along with CTM's queer reaction happens too quickly for it to be contrived...  CTM said "dammit brett" or something like that within minutes.

I don't think enough time had elapsed for him to come up with this elaborate claim not to mention the game was still early and there wasn't much motivation for him to do so.

I hate that you're making me defend that thing.

PAC he said Dammit Brett as mock outrage because at that time he was thinking Brett could have been an asset to town as the Vig not as a recruit look how far after he claimed

I claimed to mess with apes numbers in his reveal and nothing more and with every intent to be counter claimed but it didn't happen because crusher didn't check in. I feel like they shot at crusher the other night but I may be wrong there. Either way the only reason for me to fake claim is a selfish one, and normally that's scum but if it's viewed in context of how close ape almost got to pulling off that stunt and lynching AVM , maybe you will see why I did it. You even quoted me pulling off of AVM which was the result ape was going for. We should really reexamine that train. 

The village idiot that figured out exactly what scum was up too very early in this game starting with your horrible reveal and trying to game the mod with your bullsh*t story about asking him questions .Gaming the MOD is a nice twist to make your claim look good but it was very transparent.

omg you block head. you've figured out nothing. Im town, your case is aggressively stupid.

Now go away 

Archived