Daredevil Mafia

JustInFudge

PAC he said Dammit Brett as mock outrage because at that time he was thinking Brett could have been an asset to town as the Vig not as a recruit look how far after he claimed

it wasn't far, it was 2 votes the very next morning .. 

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

smash is full on foaming at the mouth and intent on not helping town at all

He will surely earn reigning scum mvp title no matter his alignment cause he's generally percieved to be town 

suggest we all ignore him going forward 

Vote Count

AVM (2) - Spoot, Smash
Spoot (2) - CTM, AVM
CTM (1) - Lizzie
Ape (1) - Pac
Pac (1) - 80

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch

vote AVM

I wouldn't mind anyone other than pac or crusher voting to see if my theory is correct. 

Crusher is stinking bad here

Whatever. I guess it depends on too many factors for my pea brain to figure out. I'll keep my vote on AVM tho

Or do we want Ape's vote bc it narrows the group?

Well done Ape .. On leelous train there are 2 non town so if AVM and Spoot are scum there is no way CTM can be scum since he was also on that train. How set in stone are you about AVM and Spoot ? Reason I ask is because I really think CTM is scum and fake claimed therefore clearing one of them from my standpoint. Hopefully the Doc can clear this up because if the Doc is on the brett train we can really narrow this down

.Brett (7) - LeelouApeLKBretSpootPacAVM (3 non-town)

if the Doc is on the above train since leelou/brett are dead and APE is town we can really narrow this down

I know you don't want a doc claim but I think it gives us a ton of info to work with and the doc can still protect himself since the over whelming odds say there is no role blocker.

Its the logical thing to do. Scum is always hunting the Doc and the Cop it would make no sense not to role block and attempt a kill on the same person.

I got a town power for ya.

Unvote Vote AVM

Powa like a boss MF

Not really, no, but it is probably my best play here. Before Leelou was lynched, I was sure of a (Leelou, AVM, 80) scum team, with LK as a possible 4th. YOU had actually pinged me early on, but then that suspicion disappeared. If what Ape is saying is true, then perhaps I was right about AVM, even though I was wrong about Leelou. I guess we'll find out, one way or the other.

nevermind, confused myself with the math lol

Can't see any way one of myself/Spoot aren't scum. Knowing who the doc is makes no difference, freaking stop it Smash.

So from D1 we know 2 of these 4 have to be scum.

1. AVM

2. Pac

3. Lk

4. Spoot 

D2 (2 out of these 5)

1. Smash

2. AVM

3. Crusher 

4. Spoot

5. CTM 

I think it's probably a good time to reveal if it will help clear you and narrow the field of possibilities. 

That's what I said.

Also, your bit about my info clearing Hess and 80 is completely wrong. 

A scenario where one of you isn't scum doesn't exist. It's math.

Unvite
Vote AVM

No-brainer.

I claimed to mess with apes numbers in his reveal and nothing more and with every intent to be counter claimed but it didn't happen because crusher didn't check in. I feel like they shot at crusher the other night but I may be wrong there. Either way the only reason for me to fake claim is a selfish one, and normally that's scum but if it's viewed in context of how close ape almost got to pulling off that stunt and lynching AVM , maybe you will see why I did it. You even quoted me pulling off of AVM which was the result ape was going for. We should really reexamine that train. 

yes I missed all that and have no idea why you knuckle heads were trusting ape . I need to reread for sure.

keep listening to CTM see where it gets you. I fought through all of APE's insults Ill fight through CTM's as well . Funny thing is he told APE the insults would not work with me and he's right they wont. JIF just told you all exactly what I've been telling you the scenes are mostly flavor.

CTM is scum do not let him play you all like this.

many times scenes mention a failed nk attempt, jif has mad it clear that the absence of a failed nk in the scene doesn't mean it did t happen 

JIF made it clear the scenes are mostly Flavor what's not flavor is the flip and nothing more your reveal stinks to high heaven. Piss poor job I know you love the challenge but you stink at this. I'm off to bed now . Ill try to be back this afternoon although there's not much more I can explain if town wants to trust CTM .

keep listening to CTM see where it gets you. I fought through all of APE's insults Ill fight through CTM's as well . Funny thing is he told APE the insults would not work with me and he's right they wont. JIF just told you all exactly what I've been telling you the scenes are mostly flavor.

other than pushing a conspiracy connected loosely by two grown that don't shower, what evidence are you going on that ape and CTM are scum buddies 

why did you jump asap onto apes claim too

do you not understand that I knew this was coming and have given up all hope of changing your stubborn little brain

i am not trying to sway you, I don't give a sh*t what inane theory you've concocted, I am simply relieving frustration by goofing on you

now kindly gfy

the fact you can't see it as scum is what makes it a good play.  you're starting to ping.

I've been "starting to ping" for about 5 days now, according to you.  If every post that you said pinged, you would have voted me at some

In other words, you're starting to ping.  I also said that there is no way it's a pro-town move.  But good try.

Leaving 2 doc claims unresolved is stupid.  I really am shocked that people don't want to vote LK hahah..  this game is whacked.

My 2 best for scum are LK and Spooge.  I've been stating why throughout.

I doubt there are more than 2 left but if so 80 and Smash would be my next best guess.

I wouldn't be surprised if Ape made that move partly out of frustration because his teammates weren't around (80).  Smash and Ape back and forth reads really genuine.

ok, assuming this is true. Why does LK claim doc with no pressure and ape running a play on the same day?  And why would anyone on sum team think town would side with LK over you? Might as well have had ape do it where there'd have been a fighting chance he could out argue you

Also, Had you been around to counter one of you guys would've been the lynch and nobody ape related would've been touch making his play kind of pointless.

Lets look at possible outcomes, assuming LK is scum, crusher is doc and Ape running his play

1) We lynch LK, then yeah crusher is doc and we deal with the stupid ape the next day, but scum is down an extra man

2) We lynch crusher, meaning no doc left, town would speed lynch crusher and ape in successive days since ape not being NK'd as "town sensor" would make him certain scum

based on 2 alone I just don't see the point

CTM is either playing a scum game out of his mind good or he is town.  Really have read nothing that makes me change my opinion.  I will keep going. 

I've been "starting to ping" for about 5 days now, according to you.  If every post that you said pinged, you would have voted me at some

In other words, you're starting to ping.  I also said that there is no way it's a pro-town move.  But good try.

I wouldn't be surprised if Ape made that move partly out of frustration because his teammates weren't around (80).  Smash and Ape back and forth reads really genuine.

Longer this game go's on I see the opportunistic feet dragging scum Pac showing up. 

That goes way beyond flavor my man.  I've written scenes like that before, and I'm fairly certain so has JiF.

I look and look at CTM's play and NOTHING suggest he is scum.  He looks like he is trying to figure things out and not trying to take low hanging a fruit.  If he is scum then ..wow.  Really.  Smash is doing his gimpy QB thing.  Picking a topic, defending and justifying it regardless of what is brutally obvious.

Official Vote Count:

Pac (1) - Crusher

CTM (1) - Smash

LK (1) - Pac

Spoot (1) - LK

With 8 players remaining, it takes 5 to lynch.

baffled no one has moved to LK...  and because I'm the only one voting him, look at him mentioning me every other post now.

holy crap I hope town loses.

I'm voting Spoot, puta.

Archived