Daredevil Mafia

JustInFudge

thing that is bugging me about lk is that I distinctly remember ape being mad and chastising lk about claiming doc. 

it made me think he was scum, cause doc claiming at that point was helpful to town. 

Now im wondering if in reality he was pissed at LK his scum mate for ******* up his  reveal with the fake doc claim 

Observations

Hess thought Crusher stunk and would vote him or PAC at the ape reveal

Smash was eager beaver to lynch AVM after te ape reveal and also really wanted a doc claim 

This is a pretty solid point, despite many (or at least me) arguing it was a terrible idea he kept going on about it.

Smash PAC ape?

Maybe.  I would be interested to hear why everyone feels so good about 80 -- if it's his being away, he's generally a pretty open book about what's going on in RL.  Other than the early game pings, though, my main case would be the wifom that Ape did it because there wasn't much going on in their QT.  Which is really, really, really weak.

No.  The scenes are mostly flavor. 

Possibly.  PAFO

A scene may or may not have some game related content.  Some do.  Some dont.  All do.  All dont.

PAFO

^^^Exactly what most any mod would say.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is a pretty solid point, despite many (or at least me) arguing it was a terrible idea he kept going on about it.

Maybe.  I would be interested to hear why everyone feels so good about 80 -- if it's his being away, he's generally a pretty open book about what's going on in RL.  Other than the early game pings, though, my main case would be the wifom that Ape did it because there wasn't much going on in their QT.  Which is really, really, really weak.

^^^Exactly what most any mod would say.

80 is hiding out.  Not sure why.  Doesnt feel good?  Scum?  Got a hotty to hug back at the huggy lair?  I do know when he and I have been scum he likes to play out front. Also truth be told sorta forgot the coital free bastid is playing. 

Pac confirmed scum.

Smash confirmed idiot.

CTM confirmed town.

80 confirmed town.

LK confirmed idiot.

Spoot confirmed awesome.

AVM confirmed awesome (except this game).

Crusher confirmed skiing.

Follow me to victory.

Unvote vote Pac

This looks like 80 scum play. So unvote.  Get him to L1 and I will........

baffled no one has moved to LK...  and because I'm the only one voting him, look at him mentioning me every other post now.

holy crap I hope town loses.

Well yeah...scum team usually does ;)

I look and look at CTM's play and NOTHING suggest he is scum.  He looks like he is trying to figure things out and not trying to take low hanging a fruit.  If he is scum then ..wow.  Really.  Smash is doing his gimpy QB thing.  Picking a topic, defending and justifying it regardless of what is brutally obvious.

If both he and Ape went out of their way to put the fake reveals out there AND staged that whole argument on thread...he just comes across as town, I agree.  And that's aside from the fact that his role makes sense and fits.

Pac confirmed scum.

Smash confirmed idiot.

CTM confirmed town.

80 confirmed town.

LK confirmed idiot.

Spoot confirmed awesome.

Follow me to victory.

Unvote vote Pac

BTZ5SrI.gif

Based on play, Crusher.  Starting to think there might not even be a doc and that was a brilliant play by Crusher. 

Hmm...

Disagree on your analysis, but there's no benefit to scum going after Crush here.  Especially when maybe only 3 people are even considering you as a possibility.  That said, whoever remaining scum are they're running out of options.

And fwiw, as bad as I think Pac has been looking since mid-weekend...he's got a great point on Lizzie/Crush.  We had two people quickly vote Lizzie out of the gate (Smash and 80?) and nothing else.

He's right in that there has been very little consideration for it, but honestly I can't really think of a situation such as this.  

CTM has a good point on Lizzie as well with the reveal, but the frustration could be that they already thought it was Crusher based off the failed NK?  And Lizzie claiming threw a wrench in Ape's plan?  Not the way Lizzie is going on about, but I'd assume the reason he went with that play there was if he could get one of me/Spoot lynched, get a successful NK on the doc, and lynch the other one the next day game is over.  At worst he's got to fight through what he fought through over the weekend one day later with a likely battered town at that point.

IDK, just playing devil's advocate.

Pac confirmed scum.

Smash confirmed idiot.

CTM confirmed town.

80 confirmed town.

LK confirmed idiot.

Spoot confirmed awesome.

Follow me to victory.

Unvote vote Pac

Good enough for me.

vote alPaca

Based on play, Crusher.  Starting to think there might not even be a doc and that was a brilliant play by Crusher. 

I had earlier suggested numerous times the idea that there was no doc, but CTM said that doc was very, very common, so I believed him. LK was all over me for ever questioning his doc reveal, both before AND after his reveal that he lied about that.

lol

Hmm...

Disagree on your analysis, but there's no benefit to scum going after Crush here.  Especially when maybe only 3 people are even considering you as a possibility.  That said, whoever remaining scum are they're running out of options.

Agreed.  Scum has done a good job of hiding themselves at this point.  But people are either playing strong town games (like CTM) or are playing things so stupidly that they're looking like town (Smash, LK).  I think we have enough mislynches at our disposal to get it right. 

Hmm...

Poor little hugger has a the flu.  Girls with flu are slower and stationary.  Easy hugging targets.

I had earlier suggested numerous times the idea that there was no doc, but CTM said that doc was very, very common, so I believed him. LK was all over me for ever questioning his doc reveal, both before AND after his reveal that he lied about that.

You're correct that its rare to have a game without a doc or cop, and it may well be pure paranoia on my part.  But in games where there were indeed no cop and/or doc, scum was able to use that hugely to their advantage.  We've already seen a cop, but we've also seen a convertable vig and a claim of "Vig Whisperer", which are NOT common.

You're correct that its rare to have a game without a doc or cop, and it may well be pure paranoia on my part.  But in games where there were indeed no cop and/or doc, scum was able to use that hugely to their advantage.  We've already seen a cop, but we've also seen a convertable vig and a claim of "Vig Whisperer", which are NOT common.

Yeah, that's exactly what I was thinking. Scum could claim doc, and with no real doc there is no one to challenge. That was before I knew that not having a doc is rare, though.

Yeah, that's exactly what I was thinking. Scum could claim doc, and with no real doc there is no one to challenge. That was before I knew that not having a doc is rare, though.

It would have to have been an extraordinarily ballsy play by Crusher to counter LK there.  Plus with no death on N2 that adds uncertainty to my position.  Few things are adding up for me this game.  All I'm fairly certain of is that Pac is likely scum.  He hasn't been helpful at all, and when he's tried to be, his posts have been scummy as sh*t. 

And fwiw, as bad as I think Pac has been looking since mid-weekend...he's got a great point on Lizzie/Crush.  We had two people quickly vote Lizzie out of the gate (Smash and 80?) and nothing else.

He's right in that there has been very little consideration for it, but honestly I can't really think of a situation such as this.  

CTM has a good point on Lizzie as well with the reveal, but the frustration could be that they already thought it was Crusher based off the failed NK?  And Lizzie claiming threw a wrench in Ape's plan?  Not the way Lizzie is going on about, but I'd assume the reason he went with that play there was if he could get one of me/Spoot lynched, get a successful NK on the doc, and lynch the other one the next day game is over.  At worst he's got to fight through what he fought through over the weekend one day later with a likely battered town at that point.

IDK, just playing devil's advocate.

Crusher was playing when Ape revealed, he was posting just before it, and then I revealed not long after and Crusher was gone until last night, finally soft countering me at night and then hard counter today. If anything, my reveal didn't throw the wrench into Ape that I hoped it would, and Crusher has been waiting for days to counter me, until near end game, and I wonder why that would be? He could've done it right after I claimed.

And then who's the one pushing Crusher's counter along? Pac. Pac's reasoning makes no sense - we have a tossup between two doc claims, and I've now admitted I was faking. So Pac doesn't argue lynch the fake earlier, Pac says "THEY BOTH CLAIMED LYNCH ONE OF THEM" - he's not even arguing a point that's relevant to current conditions.

Liking Pac.

It would have to have been an extraordinarily ballsy play by Crusher to counter LK there.  Plus with no death on N2 that adds uncertainty to my position.  Few things are adding up for me this game.  All I'm fairly certain of is that Pac is likely scum.  He hasn't been helpful at all, and when he's tried to be, his posts have been scummy as sh*t. 

It's actually not that ballsy if...you're 1: scum and know where you've been shooting... 2: have been watching the thread the whole time and saw the entire game not counter the claim, except for you and him

It actually sounds more calculated than anything else, because he was IN THREAD when Ape revealed

I've been "starting to ping" for about 5 days now, according to you.  If every post that you said pinged, you would have voted me at some

Now you're lying..  I haven't been saying you're pinging at all..  in fact I said I didn't see the case on you.

Welcome to the club.

Good enough for me.

vote alPaca

lol

Oh Gawd.  Every time Spoot votes it looks like someone told him., "To hurry up and vote." 

and this is why these games have become tedious..  everyone complains I haven't talked enough and when I do I get run up..  usually from the people I've been suspicious of or complete idiots like 80. 

We have an unresolved Doc claim situation, Smash going all in on CTM, Spooge playing right out of the newbie scum playbook, 80 fixated on me for 2 weeks, and I'm the leading vote getter lol.

Crusher was playing when Ape revealed, he was posting just before it, and then I revealed not long after and Crusher was gone until last night, finally soft countering me at night and then hard counter today. If anything, my reveal didn't throw the wrench into Ape that I hoped it would, and Crusher has been waiting for days to counter me, until near end game, and I wonder why that would be? He could've done it right after I claimed.

And then who's the one pushing Crusher's counter along? Pac. Pac's reasoning makes no sense - we have a tossup between two doc claims, and I've now admitted I was faking. So Pac doesn't argue lynch the fake earlier, Pac says "THEY BOTH CLAIMED LYNCH ONE OF THEM" - he's not even arguing a point that's relevant to current conditions.

Liking Pac.

Oddly reasonable and coherent. 

Archived