Larry Fitzgerald in Postseason

nyjunc

No WR dominated like Don Hutson

what evidence other than 2 great games in SBs?  Art Monk doesn't belong either, they let too many undeserving players in the Hall.  it should be for the absolute best of the best not good players that had a couple of great years or games.

When Art Monk retired, wasn't he the all time leader in receptions?  With a couple of SB rings.

When Art Monk retired, wasn't he the all time leader in receptions?  With a couple of SB rings.

that was more of a longevity thing, he was a good player(I love Art, local guy) but he doesn't belong in the Hall.  he just played forever and put up consistently good #s.

I am a very tough grader for the Hall, it would b the best of the best.  the truly greats not the very good/possibly greats.  only dominant players should be in the Hall.

I am a very tough grader for the Hall, it would b the best of the best.  the truly greats not the very good/possibly greats.  only dominant players should be in the Hall.

That means Namath doesn't make your hall cause he was more fame than game.

That means Namath doesn't make your hall cause he was more fame than game.

He makes it b/c of what he meant to the game.,  if it was strictly based on play he wouldn't but he is a huge reason the game became as popular as it did so he gets in on that.

Maybe I'm way off saying this but, to me, TO is one of the all-time greats.  Rice and Moss are my #1 and #2 (of the WRs I've seen) but TO might well be #3.  Like Rice and Moss, he had times where absolutely dominated.  So am I way off on this?

TO was a douchebag but he is unquestionably a HOFer and possibly the only right choice for to round out the top 3 - for now. He has the numbers, he was good everywhere and he almost single handedly won a Super Bowl for the Eagles. 

Maybe I'm way off saying this but, to me, TO is one of the all-time greats.  Rice and Moss are my #1 and #2 (of the WRs I've seen) but TO might well be #3.  Like Rice and Moss, he had times where absolutely dominated.  So am I way off on this?

To me TO is better than Moss.  TO was a complete receiver Moss was a one trick pony 

To me TO is better than Moss.  TO was a complete receiver Moss was a one trick pony 

I think I'm biased toward Moss because of that crazy season he had w/ New England when they went 18-1.  But prior to that, I probably would've agreed that TO would be ahead of Moss.  To be honest, I'd have to look more closely but I agree that TO might be 2nd to Rice. 

As another poster wrote, TO is a d-bag though.  No argument there.  But one hell of a WR.

I think I'm biased toward Moss because of that crazy season he had w/ New England when they went 18-1.  But prior to that, I probably would've agreed that TO would be ahead of Moss.  To be honest, I'd have to look more closely but I agree that TO might be 2nd to Rice. 

As another poster wrote, TO is a d-bag though.  No argument there.  But one hell of a WR.

I loved watching Owens, he's so underrated b/c of some of the antics.

Archived