Pussy Power

Lizard King

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Math in the hands of town's worst player is a detriment to all.

Math in my hands is like a Hammer to Thor.

Strange to see a hammer reference that doesn't take 5 hours to amount to anything.

30 minutes ago, AVM said:

I love the #math going on right now.  Terrible argument, but I'm just barely smart enough to think I know what's going on there (think being the key word)...so I'll leave it at that.

Well you did go to EZU, so.....

Here, I'll help.  4 guys who claim they do NOT have umbrellas are standing in a row.  You are confident 25 % of them have an umbrella.  How many of the backpacks you search do you expect will actually have an umbrella?  Show your work.

17 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Well you did go to EZU, so.....

Here, I'll help.  4 guys who claim they do NOT have umbrellas are standing in a row.  You are confident 25 % of them have an umbrella.  How many of the backpacks you search do you expect will actually have an umbrella?  Show your work.

I'm too frozen with fear to carry the 2, so IDK.

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Wait.  I've got it.  AVM, you DO realize Ape is a Mafia tutor, right? 

I've been watching some online tutorials he has on YouTube but haven't gotten past the Intro for Dummies video.  All I know is 

FOS 80

2 minutes ago, AVM said:

I've been watching some online tutorials he has on YouTube but haven't gotten past the Intro for Dummies video.  All I know is 

FOS 80

Here I'm trying to help a kid in a needy area and he bites the hand that feeds.  Typical.  And we wonder why our public education system is fundamentally flawed.

7 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Side goal of this game is clearly to drive the Ape insane. 

Then you're doing it wrong.

The object is to let me get invested first. Then, piss in the face of my effort and time, by dicking around. 

You guys went right for the stupid. I'm kind of disinterested at this point. 

2 hours ago, StraightCash said:

Woah woah woah, don't get mathematic here after all the sh*t you've given me the past 2 games when I use it.

but I agree

Hold the phone.

ScumApe debunked your math based theories in previous games? THE NERVE!

2 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Scum can be caught on a joke train, it's basic percentages. 25% of the game is scum. There are 4 people on my train. 1 of 4 should be scum, mathematically.

He's setting up for the backpedal me thinks.

That would be more accurate about any random 4 people. Plopping a vote on you is an action that is influenced partially by alignment so it's no longer random.

2 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Ape:  FOSing half the people on his D1 joke train for the better part of a decade.  You keep doing you, Captain YouPlanet. 

2 hours ago, StraightCash said:

Joke train???? 

2 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Scum can be caught on a joke train, it's basic percentages. 25% of the game is scum. There are 4 people on my train. 1 of 4 should be scum, mathematically.

He's setting up for the backpedal me thinks.

1 hour ago, Spoot-Face said:

Ape's FOS hand beam:

https://i.imgur.com/L4MYWti.gif

7 minutes ago, CTM said:

That would be more accurate about any random 4 people. Plopping a vote on you is an action that is influenced partially by alignment so it's no longer random.

OK.  Gave it a couple hours.  These were the only responses to my Reaction Test. 

18 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Good point.

unvote vote Ape

I'll go with my # 2 here.

18 hours ago, StraightCash said:

All aboard! 2.0

vote ape

I was wrong. He didn't start it but he voted Ape immediately after 80 did. I just have a bad feeling about this. 

Archived