Pussy Power

Lizard King

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2/24/2016 at 3:46 PM, Lizard King said:

Rules:

Don't post your PM or I'll kill you.

Hammer game. If a deadline closes without a hammer, it will go to random. Don't waste your time crying about it to the mod.

Communicate using the approved channels only.

Character claims are allowed.

Deadlines will be posted when necessary.

there is no rule about requiring an unvote either

Just now, Lizard King said:

I knew I should have clarified that unvoting should be a requirement, before voting. i had that specific thought the other day. with that said, house rules and a hammer was not achieved

dude it's not in the rules and I intended to vote him. 

Sorry this has happenned, but I've been legit busy today and barely paying attention especially cause I thought I'd be the lynch

3 minutes ago, CTM said:

it wasn't my intention to not unvote, it was just a mistake. I believe the vote should count and ape should die, I realized it right after I asked was ape hammered cause I saw Jif voted just before me and reread it.

I haven't said anything yet cause I wanted to see how people reacted

I kind of agree.  To be honest. But I will let the mod decide. 

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Certainly possible.  Even if he didn't we could still at least say it was his own damn fault for revealing so late.

this. What a tool.

He was more interested in spinning it as a reason I was scum then claiming. idiot

3 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

I knew I should have clarified that unvoting should be a requirement, before voting. i had that specific thought the other day. with that said, house rules and a hammer was not achieved

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

there is no rule about requiring an unvote either

unvoting is the default here on JN

only when mods specify otherwise do we not adhere to that

nobody should need to explain this

2 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

You think Ape fake claimed?

**** yes.  Haha that was awful.  He was telling me how he shouldnt reveal like 5 minutes before his dramatic Doc reveal.  Lmfao. No way he does that as Doc.  

Just now, CTM said:

this. What a tool.

He was more interested in spinning it as a reason I was scum then claiming. idiot

It's very uncharacteristic of me to be fully dedicated to finding scum.

Do you even realize how absurd you sound?

I thought I could stall until deadline, and avoid revealing in order to protect Nyn.

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Certainly possible.  Even if he didn't we could still at least say it was his own damn fault for revealing so late.

So lynching doc >  a random lynch (theoretically with a chance to hit scum) in your mind?

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

unvoting is the default here on JN

only when mods specify otherwise do we not adhere to that

nobody should need to explain this

we've had games where it wasn't. In fact I only remember leelou vote counts requiring unvotes recently.

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

It's very uncharacteristic of me to be fully dedicated to finding scum.

Do you even realize how absurd you sound?

I thought I could stall until deadline, and avoid revealing in order to protect Nyn.

you had jif and me hinting at voting you and were at l-2 with 3 minutes left.. good plan

5 minutes ago, CTM said:

this. What a tool.

I seriously think he cares more about Being able to point fingers at other players mistakes, more than winning the game. This is why I let him live last game we played when he was scum and I was thinking  he was a PR. Pretty sure he's the doc. 

Just now, HessStation said:

I seriously think he cares more about Being able to point fingers at other players mistakes, more than winning the game. This is why I let him live last game we played when he was scum and I was honking he was a PR. Pretty sure he's the doc. 

lol, i don't think a scum team I've been on has ever Nk'd him

Typical cat sh*t as one would expect from a room full of cats - 25 pages of string chasing and mutual ass licking with nothing really accomplished. Finally, with the future of the game on the line, an all out pussy fight broke out and the room of friendly cats got ugly, quick. Someone had to die and nobody could figure out who to kill. Since pussies don't have the balls to pull the trigger, they left the fate of one of their own, up to chance.

Hess, Korat, Mafia Goon, Was Dead

korat466360143.png?itok=Xx1-Rk56

Archived