Ape (4) – Nyn, 80, Lily, Hess

Ballin (3) - AVM, JiF, Brett

80 (1) – Ape

Hess (1) - Spoot

Lily (1) - Ballin

CTM (1) – CTM

Not Voting (1) - Crusher

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

hess seemed unsure what the vote count was but did put a momentum vote on ape (who just after voted ballin to go 4/4).. bumped below

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

You're over-explaining yourself with stuff like this. Townie Hess doesn't over-explain himself, in fact, he infuriates me with his reluctance to explain things... Have you been doing sheepish sh*t like this all game?

"O HAI GUYS LOOK MY LIST"

Yeah, at least as of late. Hess has that organized chaos bit down pretty good...but generally keeps his overall view of the game somewhat closer to his chest.

6 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

**** it. Apparently this site is jazzed on lynching cops on D1. 

I'm the goddamn cop. Lynch away.

Well then

6 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

Don't care. Too sick for this sh*t.

<3

5 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

You scum?

5 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

No.

Solid 80 being 80. Or maybe 80 trying to hard to be 80...not sure yet. Would lean town, though.

5 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

lol

If I was scum, then 80 made it way too easy for me to say "No".

I can't decide if I love this post or hate it. Prob hate it.

5 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

I had Ape's dick in my face. It's enough to turn off anyone short of JiF.

As the last remaining poster from the lollipop guild of incredibly short SOBs, I would like to inform you that height has no bearing on my desire to have dick in your face.

Im anti-Ape dick in face, for future reference.

5 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Sup?

5 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

At least I got the game going? yay me?

Emo delivered.

You're like a more tolerable, better looking, boob having version of me.

So don't best yourself up too much, you're still awesome.

59 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Kill the stupid Ape guys.

below is response to 80's post above 

58 minutes ago, HessStation said:

This already. 

=====

57 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Good we lunched both of them. 

====

56 minutes ago, HessStation said:

That whole thing was awful on multiple levels 

====

54 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

CTM never unvoted.  

below is response to 80's post above

51 minutes ago, HessStation said:

this

seems keen to have ape's lynch not count, kinda weird if ape town

=======

31 minutes ago, HessStation said:

I seriously think he cares more about Being able to point fingers at other players mistakes, more than winning the game. This is why I let him live last game we played when he was scum and I was thinking  he was a PR. Pretty sure he's the doc. 

this post on reread makes no sense, says he let him live (implying he's is scum), but really said he was scum, then said I was thinking he was a PR. 

follows on by supporting doc claim, scum covering for scum or scum looking to be right knowing he can attempt a NK tonight and look smart

===

this one was 1 minute after his death scene.. possible cross post but supports the ape should be dead idea

26 minutes ago, HessStation said:

I say Ape should be dead *based on intent. 

But $25 he's doc

19 minutes ago, CTM said:

If ape wasn't such a poor player, I'd say it's a lot more likely he didn't want to have to commit to a specific PR if he didn't have to cause .. scum..

I looked at the timestamps and he claimed a minute before deadline just after he was "hammered".... so I just sort of wonder what was the point to claim then?

3 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

I looked at the timestamps and he claimed a minute before deadline just after he was "hammered".... so I just sort of wonder what was the point to claim then?

I thought I was dead.

Lily, can you explain to me how you went from putting Hess in your top 3 and wanting to hear more from him... to town reading him.... when all he did in between when prompted by you is to vote you and then unvote you for no specified reason?

6 hours ago, HessStation said:

Townie to me list:

me

nyn

brett

slight pings for whatever reasons so far:

ape

ctm

jif

lily

spoot

void of all emotional ties, like they don't even exist yet:

crusher

avm

ballin

If anyone else is playing whom I missed

For reference 

On 2/26/2016 at 11:30 PM, HessStation said:

You've also used this as an excuse to protect her as scum mates in more than one game, I think. Def at least one as I moded it. 

Trying to establish a connection between CTM and Lily.

6 hours ago, StraightCash said:

Vote lily 

sick of the post padding and no content. 80 just asked her to contribute and she still has nothing to say

Meh..do not like.

This kind of feels like new Brett, though.  IDK.

6 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Whenever I think Lily is scum, she's town.  But several times when I've leaned town on her, she's scum.

I kind of lean towards her being town this game.

Unvote vote Lily

Oh 80 no

6 hours ago, Lily said:

That's hard on Day 1. I'll give it a shot, though. 

Brett - for reasons already stated

Give me a few to read up and I'll have the other two for you. I'm drawing a big blank right now. I know there was something about Ballin, but I can't remember atm. 

I never thought of Nyn as scum, and I have no trouble believing her claim, for what that's worth. 

6 hours ago, Lily said:

Now, I remember. Ballin is stirring and accusing Jif of stirring, which I don't recall seeing him do. 

Third would be AVM or Hess, simply because I want to hear more from them. 

^^^Fits the bill for Lily as town, fwiw.

5 hours ago, BallinPB said:

just get it over with so all of you can bitch about what went wrong.

I like angry borderline emo Ballin.  Can't imagine this is being coached at this point...I think this would be his first game as scum?  Or was his very first game scum?

8 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Hess was egging on Spoot's catch on Ballin.

Yeah, I recall that.

80 did just say that Hess is an advocate of the bus move, but I may have to rethink my position on Ballin. Still don't know why he didn't claim, though.

5 hours ago, BallinPB said:

I'm not claiming

Hmm..agree with the points over the next page and a half or so that it would be better to avoid him.

4 hours ago, BallinPB said:

What about AVM?

4 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

AVM is supposed to be caught up as far as I know. But I agree it would be nice if he was actually here.

I was caught up through end of the week (Friday) -- had checked in once on Saturday and didn't see much going on so I went back to RL obligations with intentions of checking back in this morning, fwiw.  

I can't get over how Ape blasted into the game using that post of mine to start a train on me. It didn't feel like a "poke for reaction" tactic. It felt like he pointedly trying to drive a lynch on me... and I cut it short with the claim. He didn't even finish our exchange before sliding in that vote. I dunno.... it felt very out of the blue to me. His vote on 80 seems pretty bla. It's almost like he got super excited that I gave him an opening to exploit.... and now he goes back to twiddling his thumbs.

When a game is sputtering along it's something he does.  Sometimes he does it even when the game isn't slow, to be fair.

Pretty sure i filled up my screw up quote for the year >.>

I take back my earlier statement -- this proves we are nothing alike.

22 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Lily, can you explain to me how you went from putting Hess in your top 3 and wanting to hear more from him... to town reading him.... when all he did in between when prompted by you is to vote you and then unvote you for no specified reason?

Hess was by poe in my top 3. If you read my post again, you'll see that I really only had two and tried to insert a 3rd one (which was actually two)

3 hours ago, BallinPB said:

What's pinging me about Ape was last game when I was scum and he was town, he was all over everything I said.  This game he's flat out ignored me and focused heavily on Nyn while ignoring Jif for doing the same thing.

This is jumping the rails to such a degree he almost has to be town.

3 hours ago, BallinPB said:

Math is my strong suit

Well clearly you're on a scum team with BrettCashHomie

2 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Never know.  Could be like when Nolder called his shot on JC and bet his life on JC being scum.....and was 100 % correct.

Come back, @Nolder.  Miss you.

Part of me wants to wax poetic about games of the past, but considering I've probably pissed off 110% of the game (see, I can use math too you guys!) I'll pass for the first time ever.

2 hours ago, BallinPB said:

I said math was my strong suit because obviously grammer isn't.  

That went over your head

obv scum teammate of BrettCashHomie is obvious

2 hours ago, HessStation said:

People I could vote for right now

1. Ape

2. Crusher 

3. JiF 

I know this is going to be difficult to really gauge after the fact....

but why?  to all of this.

2 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Vote bsllin

self preservation. My kid is crapping In line lol

I RL lol'd and felt really bad for doing so.

Now if he someone were, say, trying to get AVM lynched, THAT would qualify as someone who hasn't "been around", no?  I get that Ape failing to lead in post count due to work is, to him, the same as someone being completely inactive.  But when the sample size we have available looks dirty I see no reason why we're not allowed to vote him.  

I'm not sure if I should get overly defensive or cheer you on for awesomeness.  So...like...FVCK YOU, YOU FANTASTICALLY AWESOME DAMN DIRTY SEACHICKEN GFY <3 YOU MEAN IT OMGUS

I forgot about AVM. 

Also, I think Spoot just caught ballin 

I've been pretty forgettable, tbh.  I'm like 5 pages from finding out if I got random lynched and I actually kind of hope I did.  Would be my favorite mafia memory of all time.

So you all jerk each other off for 20 some pages, I come in I actually do some aggressive scum hunting and you dumb ******* morons vote me.

Pay close attention to the opportunists driving my train based on nothing.

stupid ******* town.

I'll go down with the ship if wrong...there's a difference between frustrated Ape as scum and Ape arguing like he did when he fake claimed sensor.

We appreciate your effort but you need to die.  I've seen you lecture like this heavily as scum.

Disagree.

lol that ctm is self-voting

definitely think he's scum,Nyn asked him what he thinks of me, he said "slight scum lean"

encourage her to go after me, but hid his vote on himself 

even thought he just said he thinks im town

If I was drunk right now, I would swear I was reading myself vote.  I'm confused by your tactics, sir.

56 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

How do you see time stamps? if you read the posts, it didn't seeem to me he realized he was hammered, nobody knew he was hammered. He was basically daring me to vote him after I hammered him..

that being said, even if he claimed knowing he was hammered, he is known to carry on post death to mess with town. he did it last game as sensor. Null tell

52 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I thought I was dead.

Not really buying this, and even if so I don't get the point as explained above

You already saw it.

I'm the Doc

Well I'm counting this as a "AVM pegged Ape correctly"

2 hours ago, CTM said:

was ape hammered?

I wish I could adequately share the emotions i went through over the next 3 pages.  I'll try.

"Oh FFS"

CTM never unvoted.  

"OMG"

1 hour ago, Lizard King said:

FINAL Vote Count

Ape (7) – Nyn, 80, Lily, Hess, Ballin, JiF, CTM

Ballin (4) - AVM,  Brett, Ape, Spoot

Not Voting (1) - Crusher

"LIZZIE NO"

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Vote Count

Ballin (5) - AVM, Brett, Ape, Spoot, 80

Ape (6) – Nyn, 80, Lily, Hess, Ballin, JiF, Crusher

CTM (1) - CTM

"AHHHH"

oh crap you're right, nice catch.

"I LOVE TEH MAFIA GOODNESS"

@Nynaeve.. below is the exact exchange, i find it very hard to believe ape knew he was hammered when he claimed. Nobody else did clearly as all these posts happenned within 60 seconds. Also, of course he makes no mention of it till the post after his claim.

I am pretty sure Ape is full of sh*t

2 hours ago, JiF said:

**** it 

unvote

vote ape 

^ l-1

2 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

Are you gonna claim??

2 hours ago, CTM said:

meh.. vote Ape

**** him for not revealing if town

^ hammer

I breadcrumbed it. CTM may be the only one that picked up on it, hence him pushing my lynch, but not voting me.

^ ape calling me scum and baiting me to vote him

2 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Your not sold on yourself as scum.omg

^ unaware of hammer

2 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

Move to someone already. ******* one minute.

^ unaware ape is hammered

You already saw it.

I'm the Doc

^ ape responding to my post , claims.. makes no notice that he was hammered

2 hours ago, CTM said:

derpity derp derp derp

^ me responding to ape's post above about pushing him but not voting, I'm unaware ape has been hammered

Vote ballin

Unvote vote Ballin

^ see's ape's claim, unaware he's been hammered

**** all of you for voting me because I couldn't post 12,000 times a day. Unimaginative morons.

^ ape appears to have figured out he's hammered now

This already. 

^ hess still hasn't, he was responding to 80 saying kill the  ape already

unvote vote ape

oops haha.   Didn't CTM voted

^ now sees it

2 hours ago, CTM said:

was ape hammered?

^ now i see it

Typical cat sh*t as one would expect from a room full of cats - 25 pages of string chasing and mutual ass licking with nothing really accomplished. Finally, with the future of the game on the line, an all out pussy fight broke out and the room of friendly cats got ugly, quick. Someone had to die and nobody could figure out who to kill. Since pussies don't have the balls to pull the trigger, they left the fate of one of their own, up to chance.

Hess, Korat, Mafia Goon, Was Dead

korat466360143.png?itok=Xx1-Rk56

That was basically 20ish pages of scratching my eyes out with a rewarding 2 pages of the most unbelievably awesome twists in a long damn time.  Love you guys so much.

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

Eh, I'm a gambler... and I don't lack for the confidence that I could have gotten to random and lived, then protected without revealing. Frankly, the flurry of last second votes made me second guess my approach, and I panicked, but the right thing to do was to try to get to night without revealing.

Never, ever change.  Ever.

1 hour ago, CTM said:

if ape isn't scum the mafia team must be howling right now..

Probably, but...

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

yea, games modded by DM people, who clarify in the opening rules that we don't have to unvote, but then we all do anyway... because it's what we ALWAYS do here on JN... you routinely use the fake vote change without unvoting as a deke/trap play, which fortifies the point i'm making

We've had people do this before intentionally.  As I started to speed re-read there at the end when I got excited, for a second I thought CTM did it intentionally.  He's done it intentionally before, as have a couple others.  I even did it once.

I can't recall any game where unvoting wasn't required unless it was explicitly stated in the rules.  We caught at least one or two back in the early days on that mess.

**aaaaaand there we go.  Almost made it through the catchup without mentioning past games.  I blame CTM.

1 hour ago, HessStation said:

I'm town homeslice.

See above, post to Ape.  Never, ever change.

1 hour ago, Spoot-Face said:

Per bolded 1: Yeah. lol I wasn't feeling well, so I was a bit more snappish than usual.

Per bolded 2: I was talking about Ballin. I FOSed Ballin.

Ha, fair enough on both accounts.

Archived