Kaep asks for permission to seek trade

AFJF

If San Francisco is making Kaep available the NY Jets need to go hard and heavy at this guy he is the closest thing we have sniffed thats near a franchise QB since Joe Namath 

There i said it bash me negative rep me I DONT CARE 

Enough of this bullsh*t with Fitzpatrick-Smith-Petty 

Theres a major reason reason we haven't won a Super Bowl in 47 years the QB position

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

What's the alternative?  Pay a 33 year old QB similar money - who has never even been to the playoffs.  Or a 28 year old that's taken his team to a Super Bowl

That's the argument going on here and it's crazy.  If there's a shot at Kaep we should jump at.  

I'm not saying he's a lock to find his old form or even that's there's a good chance - but at least there's a chance.  

18 minutes ago, PatsFanTX said:

That says it all right there.

Gotta laugh at Jets fans who want Fitz over Kap.

Bravo gentlemen bravo hear hear!!!!!!!!  

5 minutes ago, drdetroit said:

2 brain dead jets fans who obviously haven't seen Kaepernick play since 2013 and a fair weather patriots fan with nothing better to do than have 80,000 posts on boards of a team he's not even a fan of.

Kaepernick was still fine in 2014 when the team around him collapsed.

funny how you can suck the dick of a qb whom has been in the nfl for 12 years, was rated one of the worst in the nfl for ten, and has never been in the playoffs.

but that's what jets fans do, I suppose 

45 minutes ago, drdetroit said:

2 brain dead jets fans who obviously haven't seen Kaepernick play since 2013 and a fair weather patriots fan with nothing better to do than have 80,000 posts on boards of a team he's not even a fan of.

Does 1969 mean anything to you,where you even alive thats the last time the NY Jets were in the Super Bowl it was Super Bowl 3 we just watched Super Bowl 50 so tell me clueless brain less one whats the problem. I say we lack a franchise QB we have since Joe Namath.

41 minutes ago, Colgateman said:

Kaepernick was still fine in 2014 when the team around him collapsed.

funny how you can suck the dick of a qb whom has been in the nfl for 12 years, was rated one of the worst in the nfl for ten, and has never been in the playoffs.

but that's what jets fans do, I suppose 

LOL great post!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, joewilly12 said:

Unless we get a decent QB you never know.

Well, considering the jets fo likes tragic that won't be happening for a while, every time the jets get a potential franchise qb something happens to them

penny- shoulder went out

sanchez- terrible coaches who didn't want to play to his strengths 

tebow-wow

14 hours ago, drdetroit said:

I don't think anyone is saying Kaep has been good the past two years.  But since you seem to have watched the 49ers a lot the past couple of years you must also know they have been one of the, if not the, most dysfunctional organization in the NFL for the past two years.  When an organization is in disarray it's easy to see how a young QB would have a tough time.    Put him with a solid OC, weapons around him (especially a safety valve like Marshall) and you might have something.

16 hours ago, Beerfish said:

I have no problem with people being for or against QB's for any of a number of reasons but I've really started to hate the old 'this guy took his team to here or this guy never won a playoff game'  There is so much more that goes into QB fit, ability etc,  it's like the age old reason that Sanchez was 'great' becasue he 'took' us to two afc title games.

I don't think you can compare Sanchez to Kaep.  While they both had very good defense leading the way - Kaep showed signs of greatness and was capable of taking over a game.  Sanchez never showed that ability - he played well at times, but never put fear into an opposing defense.  

14 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

I don't think you can compare Sanchez to Kaep.  While they both had very good defense leading the way - Kaep showed signs of greatness and was capable of taking over a game.  Sanchez never showed that ability - he played well at times, but never put fear into an opposing defense.  

Sanchez put a lot of fear into his own defense, though!

7 hours ago, FidelioJet said:

I don't think anyone is saying Kaep has been good the past two years.  But since you seem to have watched the 49ers a lot the past couple of years you must also know they have been one of the, if not the, most dysfunctional organization in the NFL for the past two years.  When an organization is in disarray it's easy to see how a young QB would have a tough time.    Put him with a solid OC, weapons around him (especially a safety valve like Marshall) and you might have something.

Exactly the way I feel give him a team and he excels. 

The Eagles' GM just bent over and spread his legs for Sam Bradford's agent which means Fitzy will be looking for same or better $$$.

F-ck.  As much as I hate to say it we might be forced to trade for Kaepernick if Fitz is looking for a deal similar to what Bradford got.

2 hours ago, drdetroit said:

The Eagles' GM just bent over and spread his legs for Sam Bradford's agent which means Fitzy will be looking for same or better $$$.

F-ck.  As much as I hate to say it we might be forced to trade for Kaepernick if Fitz is looking for a deal similar to what Bradford got.

Glad to see you are coming to your senses. 

3 minutes ago, Dcat said:

I think Fitz will end up with a 2 yr deal worth $10 million per season and $16 (plus or minus some) guaranteed.

We better draft another QB next month.

You really think that after Pennington with a better arm just got 2 yrs $36 million from philly?

6 minutes ago, drdetroit said:

You really think that after Pennington with a better arm just got 2 yrs $36 million from philly?

age difference.  One is a stop-gap and the other they actually believe is a franchise QB.  Bradford is an enigma.

Archived