Kaep asks for permission to seek trade

AFJF

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

Get him. Sure. He's on another team. You have to trade for him. Therefore, you're probably dealing draft picks to a team like the 49ers. I'm sorry, I thought you knew how these things worked.

Could package some players too. Think bro, please. Also I will not reply again to you in this thread.

44 minutes ago, Jetdawgg said:

You have displayed very little logic in any thread. The Jets can move on from Brick and Breno. Kap has a tremendous amount of mobility. This would add some cap space and get us younger on the OL.

Jets would have to sign two starters.  RT's are a dime a dozen so I agree about getting rid of Breno.  Who is replacing Brick?

Corey Glenn will want a huge deal.  So will Russel Okung who is very injury prone

The very premise that Kaep is a "franchise quarterback" is questionable.  

Of course I would trade Mo in a heartbeat for a bonafide "franchise" QB.  Unfortunately, Kaep has not established that he is such a QB.  His two decent seasons were followed by crap.  WHose fault was that?  That's debatable, but I wouldn't chance it by trading away our "Hall-of-Fame trac" Mo or draft picks.  

Let the 9ers cut him and then any team, including the Jets, cansign him for what he is worth.

1 minute ago, Dcat said:

Of course I would trade Mo in a heartbeat for a bonafide "franchise" QB.  Unfortunately, Kaep has not established that he is such a QB.  His two decent seasons were followed by crap.  WHose fault was that?  That's debatable, but I wouldn't chance it by trading away our "Hall-of-Fame trac" Mo or draft picks.  

Let the 9ers cut him and then any team, including the Jets, cansign him for what he is worth.

Good idea we need to lock Mo up keep Mo,Richardson and Williams together I think Harrison is the odd man out 

10 minutes ago, Jetdawgg said:

Could package some players too. Think bro, please. Also I will not reply again to you in this thread.

What players on the Jets currently would interest the 49ers? I would also implore you to think rationally. Very seldom in the NFL do you see player for player straight up swaps. What's your proposal? I'd love to hear it. Oh. But you won't respond to me again. Damn.

4 minutes ago, drdetroit said:

Jets would have to sign two starters.  RT's are a dime a dozen so I agree about getting rid of Breno.  Who is replacing Brick?

Corey Glenn will want a huge deal.  So will Russel Okung who is very injury prone

Brick started as a rookie. Could trade up or down in the draft. Once you don't need a QB all else is easier to build around. Brick will not get younger and his play may decline

4 minutes ago, Dcat said:

I don't get it.  It's like these guys came in a time machine from the year 2013.

1 minute ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

What players on the Jets currently would interest the 49ers? I would also implore you to think rationally. Very seldom in the NFL do you see player for player straight up swaps. What's your proposal? I'd love to hear it. Oh. But you won't respond to me again. Damn.

Jesus H Christ do you ever get tired of using the same old response over and over. You offer your solutions first,this should be good, 

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

Jesus H Christ do you ever get tired of using the same old response over and over. You offer your solutions first,this should be good, 

How kettle. My name is pot. You're black.

Anyway, what solution would you like me to offer? I've already said I wouldn't trade for him, so coming up with a package to actually trade for him wouldn't be something I would be comfortable doing. If they cut him and he clears, then maybe you entertain the idea. But, it's my opinion, that you don't trade any decent assets for Colin Kaepernick. Period.

6 minutes ago, Jetdawgg said:

Brick started as a rookie. Could trade up or down in the draft. Once you don't need a QB all else is easier to build around. Brick will not get younger and his play may decline

I haven't heard of any great LT prospects in the draft and we are a win now team.  Do we really want a rookie Left Tackle thrown in the fire?

12 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

The 49ers want a likely cap casualty slot receiver, a brittle and not very good CB, and possibly a kicker coming off a leg injury for their starting QB.

I. I just can't. I don't know.

Better than a total loss for a cut

24 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

You're right. The 49ers, who are pretty much rebuilding at this point, are going to take on 10 million dollars in salary for a bunch of JAGs that can totally be replaced with mid and late round draft picks.

Dude, I am trading to favor the Jets.

56 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

The 49ers want a likely cap casualty slot receiver, a brittle and not very good CB, and possibly a kicker coming off a leg injury for their starting QB.

I. I just can't. I don't know.

40 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

He isn't the starter. 

Once again Carl ignores his shortcomings and mistakes,yet continues to defend a mediocre QB. 

You realize that Winston and Marriota were both drafted 1 and 2 in the last draft? And both teams had horrible records?

You can't be serious with that comment?

The reason Winston and Mariotta went #1 and #2 in the draft is because they went to the 2 WORST teams in the NFL.

Both started from day one and played exceptionally well for rookie QB's in the NFL. Did you expect them to contend for the Super Bowl just because they were the first 2 draft picks?

Let me ask you, what teams have a brighter future at QB? The Bucs, Titans or Jets?

2 minutes ago, PatsFanTX said:

You can't be serious with that comment?

The reason Winston and Mariotta went #1 and #2 in the draft is because they went to the 2 WORST teams in the NFL.

Both started from day one and played exceptionally well for rookie QB's in the NFL. Did you expect them to contend for the Super Bowl just because they were the first 2 draft picks?

Let me ask you, what teams have a brighter future at QB? The Bucs, Titans or Jets?

quit trolling.

8 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

I would trade Mo Wilk for Kap any day of the week and resign Harrison. 

trade Mo for another 1st rounder draft 2stud olinemen 1st round, olb/ilb 2nd/3rd  4th rounder for Kaep, sign Lamar Miller. Bang.

Archived