Your 1 riser and 1 faller....

Beerfish

5 minutes ago, AFCEastFan said:

Riser:  Karl Joseph will go in the top 15.

Faller: Shaq Lawson will go in the second half of Round 2.

I agree. Im not sure if Joseph will go in the top 15, but he certainly should. People are down on him because of the injury. If he played this entire season He'd be the talk of the draft, not Jalen Ramsey. Joseph is a beast and I'll be surprised if he got out of the first round. 

He's most definitely a top 10 talent. 

Since I pride myself on the WR position here's my opinion. 

Faller: Will Fuller: Notre Dame. Not every play is a go route. You need to be a receiver with natural hands, not a track star that happens to know how to track a football over the shoulder. 

Riser: Tajae Sharpe: Umass. Dude is like Brandon Marshall part 2. 

3 hours ago, Villain The Foe said:

Since I pride myself on the WR position here's my opinion. 

Faller: Will Fuller: Notre Dame. Not every play is a go route. You need to be a receiver with natural hands, not a track star that happens to know how to track a football over the shoulder. 

Riser: Tajae Sharpe: Umass. Dude is like Brandon Marshall part 2. 

not to call you out - but if you pride yourself on WR breakdowns, then you got some work to do. Sharpe is nothing like Marshall. He's limited athletically, and does not have the natural receiving chops marshall did coming out. He's decent depth/ST guy who may end up helping out as a "Z" on someone's team. What he does well is block, and work the interior as a 3rd down chain mover. What he isn't, is a split end.  

7 minutes ago, Paradis said:

not to call you out - but if you pride yourself on WR breakdowns, then you got some work to do. Sharpe is nothing like Marshall. He's limited athletically, and does not have the natural receiving chops marshall did coming out. He's decent depth/ST guy who may end up helping out as a "Z" on someone's team. What he does well is block, and work the interior as a 3rd down chain mover. What he isn't, is a split end.  

Well, I was talking about the NFL version of Brandon Marshall. Im surprised. I didnt know you were breaking down Brandon Marshall college tape back in 2005-2006. Kudos to you. 

I didnt take it as you calling me out. I'm confident enough to stick with my feeling no matter who disagrees, because so far when years have gone by and I've been able to reflect back on my initial feelings on particular WR's...im not doing too bad. So I'll bet with my gut. 

So, what you see is what you see. He's my riser and he has Marshall traits to me. Nothing is changing that except time....if im wrong. So dont worry, I dont think not knocking my hustle bro. 

Archived