Kingmaker Signups - spots open

Verbal

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Hallia said:

It's sad.  I name mine Lews Therin, and so every time I die, I whisper "I win again, Lews Therin" to myself.  XD

For the WoT nod, you're totally getting a power role.

1 hour ago, Leelou said:

Doesn't matter, just sign up. <3

Well....okay.

1 hour ago, Leelou said:

AVM just got married. :)

Oh yeah! That did happen!

58 minutes ago, Verbal said:

Whenever people stop trickling in.  There isn't really a set # to play, so I can make due with whatever.

As for starting it up, I could leave signups open for a couple more days and get PMs sent out by Monday and we could start then - or I could just do it all tomorrow/Friday.  Whatever works.

And I'm signing your ass up.

Jokes on you -- if you think I post mostly fluff wait til you see my ass's contribution.

2 minutes ago, gEYno said:

How infamous could I be?  Haha... I haven't played this in like 7 years?  Hi.

Infamous means you're more than famous!

But seriously, you're infamous because Pac still won't STFU about the time you and I cheated in a game and he allegedly outed us even thought that isn't remotely close to what actually happened. 

1 minute ago, Klecko73isGod said:

Infamous means you're more than famous!

But seriously, you're infamous because Pac still won't STFU about the time you and I cheated in a game and he allegedly outed us even thought that isn't remotely close to what actually happened. 

I don't remember that at all.  What did we supposedly/actually do?

27 minutes ago, Klecko73isGod said:

Yeah... it wasn't a very memorable moment in my life either but apparently it had a profound effect on Pac. 

Ive mentioned it twice in like 7 years.  Your guilty concious is whats haunting you.

34 minutes ago, gEYno said:

I don't remember that at all.  What did we supposedly/actually do?

You cheated and no one cared that much.  In fact I diffused.  But it impacted klacko so deeply that hes been harassing me for years about it.  

Archived