Kingmaker Mafia - Game Thread

3 minutes ago, gEYno said:

Holy crap... You're the kingmaker.

There's a town play.

I tell you what, this guy really is a prodigy. There is no way we could have lost without him.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

HAHAHAHAHA nope

Well, your logic is so terribly poor that I can't imagine another person thinking it.  You did it and defended it.

Heres a taste of why... What if hero is NK'd.  Your plan dies instantly.

1 minute ago, gEYno said:

Well, your logic is so terribly poor that I can't imagine another person thinking it.  You did it and defended it.

EY I'm just posting scenarios bro trying to cover all bases.

1 minute ago, gEYno said:

Of course, going with a standard voting system nullifies any chance of scum interference. Just sayin'.

14 minutes ago, D P R said:

Hey, on a serious note, I think we may have all overlooked what time of year it is and I'd I'd just like to say congratulations to this year's graduates!

Screen-Shot-2016-05-25-at-9.20.46-PM-640

fixed

1 minute ago, D P R said:

There's a town play.

I tell you what, this guy really is a prodigy. There is no way we could have lost without him.

Once again, scum or dumb.

Outing King is irrelevant.  We know he is innocent, and his ability respawns if he is NK'd in another town member.  With no doc, someone dies nightly.  If it's the current King, it changes nothing.  

The more I think about it, the more it kind of just makes sense for King to claim.

I don't think I'm missing anything. Improves our day... Doesn't hurt our night.

3 minutes ago, gEYno said:

But we would then have that information in the coroners report and can act accordingly. Your logic is not much better TBH but your setting ideas in stone I'm not, that's the difference 

18 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

@JiF you are claiming I have not been going along with your strategy but I don't remember debating any strategy with you at all. I played devils advocate with EY trying to bring out all the possible scenarios but you claim I'm a blockhead for not going along with you ?

blockhead

Just now, JiF said:

You argued me about my strategy and then proceed to follow my strategy by asking DPR to take a stance.

I argued that we should get EVERYONE to give their stances and votes and that DPR should vote for the player with most votes. I even corrected Lily and said that we should ALL give our opinion, as should DPR. I never said it's okay for DPR to sit back and do nothing.

On 5/25/2016 at 2:56 PM, Nynaeve said:

1. You should take a shower. Or two.

2. Correction. We want to see what DPR thinks AND what the rest of us think. This is like every other game. The King changes every day. Our focus is still scumhunting, having reads, following each other's progression, observations and votes. 

@JiF this is a nutshell what I thought. Said it on d1 to Lily when she agreed with Pac. I have more long winded posts about my stance prolly.

9 minutes ago, gEYno said:

Once again, scum or dumb.

Outing King is irrelevant.  We know he is innocent, and his ability respawns if he is NK'd in another town member.  With no doc, someone dies nightly.  If it's the current King, it changes nothing.  

The more I think about it, the more it kind of just makes sense for King to claim.

I don't think I'm missing anything. Improves our day... Doesn't hurt our night.

Yeah, 'cause the mod is obviously following the rules word for word. Maybe you should check with him before you start outing the rest of the town team. kthanx.

7 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

I argued that we should get EVERYONE to give their stances and votes and that DPR should vote for the player with most votes. I even corrected Lily and said that we should ALL give our opinion, as should DPR. I never said it's okay for DPR to sit back and do nothing.

You call the sh*tfest I've had to slog through nothing? 

Just now, D P R said:

You call the sh*tfest I've had to slog through nothing? 

I'm really not. JiF seems to think I was okay with you not taking a stand and then changed my stance. I'm just showing him that was not the case. And I've stated that your participation picked up significantly as D1 progressed so chill old man :P 

13 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

@JiF this is a nutshell what I thought. Said it on d1 to Lily when she agreed with Pac. I have more long winded posts about my stance prolly.

Meh, fine, you seemed resistant.  I'm over it for now since it's changed for the day.

1 hour ago, Smashmouth said:

@JiF you are claiming I have not been going along with your strategy but I don't remember debating any strategy with you at all. I played devils advocate with EY trying to bring out all the possible scenarios but you claim I'm a blockhead for not going along with you ?

1 hour ago, Nynaeve said:

Cause you're old

Truth

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Hallia said:

I'm at work,,can't pay as close attention as I like

I still feelLeelou is town.

I'm voting Ballin because i'm scum reading him, and that hasn't changed.

Cool. Why are you scum reading him, again?

6 hours ago, JiF said:

When Smash is scum, he focuses on trivial b.s like he did all day yesterday after the death.  He also wont stick his neck out, like he did all day yesterday.  He also fears CTM more than anyone in the game.  Like he has a genuine obsession with CTM.  It's my take, he suggested killing him in the QT last night.

I think Smash is scum.

I agree with JiF.  Vote Smash

1 hour ago, D P R said:

Of course, going with a standard voting system nullifies any chance of scum interference. Just sayin'.

Going with standard voting system means you need 9 votes rather than 4 for a lynch.  Pretty big difference that you keep trying to minimize.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Smashmouth said:

But we would then have that information in the coroners report and can act accordingly. Your logic is not much better TBH but your setting ideas in stone I'm not, that's the difference 

So, how many people die under your plan before we hope that the hero is the one who gets lynched?

1 hour ago, D P R said:

Yeah, 'cause the mod is obviously following the rules word for word. Maybe you should check with him before you start outing the rest of the town team. kthanx.

Which would be great, right?  Because, then we'd get to play traditional mafia, what you've been trying for all along.

@Verbal When king dies, is there a new king?