Kingmaker Mafia - Game Thread

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Really? Its like you dont even know me.  I would say its pretty much the opposite.  LOL

Nope. You have meltdowns when your town. You push when your scum. And you did have a not-Crusher moment back there.  

3 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

dude you're showing your ass - king killed off the vote leader with like 3 hours left. who has a serious vote on d1? there was time and there was overall _ NOT just me _ town indecision.  by the way the king wasn't taking a position. my position was to get the king to take a position.

There was like a half hour left of deadline. 

4 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

yes I thought of this too but JIF PAC and EY have tarnished this as well and If Kinged they can fall back on the stances they have made earlier, actually anyone can.

Well, I guess anyone can do anything that they want. But there is no harm in the town insisting on a practice that they know will work for them.

1 minute ago, D P R said:

Nope. You have meltdowns when your town. You push when your scum. And you did have a not-Crusher moment back there.  

LOL no. Crusher has massive meltdowns when he's scum. Especially in Verbal games. I know first hand. 

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

3 hours till deadline?

No, Lizzie is saying that DPR voted 3 hours before deadline and it's entirely false. Also, apparently, you can't have a serious vote on D1. Lizzie is basically reinventing mafia this game with new fun interesting and false anecdotes. Just can't even keep reading his posts cause it's giving me a headache. Maybe after an aspirin, we'll see.

1 minute ago, Lizard King said:

So does that change the fact that everyone seems to pile on right before deadline and he didn't wait? if anything it's like he was trying to PREVENT it from going another direction

Who pilled?  LOL  omg

1 minute ago, D P R said:

Well, I guess anyone can do anything that they want. But there is no harm in the town insisting on a practice that they know will work for them.

there are good arguments on both sides ...I just feel if you're going to hold tough in the stance you laid out People might think about having a say rather than going on some ridiculous protest that gains them nothing.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, D P R said:

I'm the king. Whoever I vote for will be lynched - this was proven yesterday.

I offer the town the opportunity to play this like a traditional mafia game, voting the same way you normally would. This ensures that everybody (who bothers to post) will be heard, providing proof of their stances and putting them on record. 

In a normal game, the power that the town holds is the lynch (as opposed to the mafia's nk) and I'm making sure that the town retains that power. This idea that the king's observations matter more than others is just stupid - king one player to "take a stance" is limiting the conversation. The king is a vote caster and has no power beyond that.

I'm always down with making fun of Pac for being thick, but this sentiment (echoed by others) takes the cake.

Again, the town's power is in their ability to talk things out during the day, compare notes, find out what each payer catches and put people's behavior and votes on record.

Putting the focus on one player is meant to be a distraction. Evidently, it works.

Still wont take a stance, I see. 

Just now, Lizard King said:

NOBODY because the king didn't give deadline a chance to happen - by the way why do you feel the need to answer every single post from me that isn't directed at you?

BECAUSE I HAVE A LOT TO SAY

8 minutes ago, D P R said:

I have meltdowns when Im town?  haha Ask Nolder about his ocean game here.   If your so convinced lynch me.  If Im scum I stop drinking for 72 hours. If Im town you stop drinking for 72 hours.   

1 minute ago, Lizard King said:

No you have a lot that you want to argue with and contradict when I speak to DPR. it's ALMOST like you're protecting him. Why would anyone do that?

All you are doing is taking sh*t - I have no idea why, unless it's just your turn on the troll rotation. Half of your posts are blatant lies anyway. If your posting for my benefit, you can save it because I've stopped paying attention. 

• Upvote 2

Just now, D P R said:

All you are doing is taking sh*t - I have no idea why, unless it's just your turn on the troll rotation. Half of your posts are blatant lies anyway. If your posting for my benefit, you can save it because I've stopped paying attention. 

I speak to DPR - Nyn attacks me. I speak to Nyn - DPR shoots at me. Man this is like, beyond obvious

1 hour ago, Lily said:

I'm getting a bit irritated. This game is a different dynamic. Instead of adapting to the new dynamic and recognizing that the king can play this any way he wants to, we have people refusing to go along with what he's asked us to do. All you have to do is commit to a vote, people. You can vote anyone you want to, including DPR, if you really hate the way he's handling things. 

1 hour ago, Lily said:

I agree with you, Leelou. I'd like to see Wes commit to one person he would vote if he could. And it was those three I was talking about. 

Interesting, in one post you're yelling us not following the King's strategy and the biggest issue that us not willing to follow have is that DPR doesnt have to take a stance.  And then you agree with leelou?  

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I have meltdowns when Im town?  haha Ask Nolder about his ocean game here.   If your so convinced lynch me.  If Im scum I stop drinking for 72 hours. If Im town you stop drinking for 72 hours.   

There is no reason for that kind of ugly talk. Why were your panties in a bunch this morning?

6 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

No you have a lot that you want to argue with and contradict when I speak to DPR. it's ALMOST like you're protecting him. Why would anyone do that?

And here you go again making it about DPR. Enjoy your new fetish.