Kingmaker Mafia - Game Thread

3 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

I speak to DPR - Nyn attacks me. I speak to Nyn - DPR shoots at me. Man this is like, beyond obvious

You're just posting so much sh*t that there's plenty for everybody.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

We should get DPR up to l-2 and see what happens, if nothing else. No harm in that whatsoever

What? You can do whatever you're feelin', but it ain't like I'm going to claim doc, now am I? Out of curiosity, what is you point to this?

22 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Basically the only way people can say "voting is stupid/doesn't matter" is if the KING decrees that votes don't matter.  You can't make that decision on your own.  It's up to the king.  Once YOU get to be king, you can come up with a new strategy.

People are pretending they laid out this perfect way to make the most out of the day, and maybe that's true.  But the king didn't listen, so why does it matter what strategy you suggested?

What if you don't care what the king decrees because you think he's scum?  Then what?

Just now, gEYno said:

What if you don't care what the king decrees because you think he's scum?  Then what?

Then you vote up the king, like I'm currently doing, to see what happens.  His vote is the only one that matters, so if he's scum, the best thing we can do is force him to put up or shut up.

1 minute ago, gEYno said:

You still try to help the town instead of throwing a fit and facing the corner because the king made fun of your statistics that don't work. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Then you vote up the king, like I'm currently doing, to see what happens.  His vote is the only one that matters, so if he's scum, the best thing we can do is force him to put up or shut up.

If he's scum, he won't kill himself.  If he's town, he really shouldn't kill himself either.  I do not see what this accomplishes.

1 minute ago, gEYno said:

If he's scum, he won't kill himself.  If he's town, he really shouldn't kill himself either.  I do not see what this accomplishes.

Maybe it forces the kingmaker to choose a new king tomorrow if we want to get anywhere.  It's a protest vote. 

4 minutes ago, gEYno said:

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Then I de-throne him and we vote.

3 minutes ago, gEYno said:

If I'm the majority vote, I will kill myself so that we don't burn another day voting me up. Not killing myself would be like handing the scum an extra nk.

49 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Im voting JIF

Even though I don't agree with DPR and I feel he should go with his gut because scum can influence the vote I personally want to have a say if its going to go down this way. I think EY and JIF should re -think their strategy because they are not accomplishing anything if DPR is holding tough. In a sense I see exactly what DPR is saying , if a vote record is kept (like hes requested now) it gives us a voting history to narrow down scum by the votes just like we always do. The catch is will every KING adhere to this ? What if a Scum player is Kinged ? What if LIzzy is the King and starts killing in about 3 minutes ? These are examples why DPR's strategy would not work and the vote record would then be tarnished.

Reason Im voting JIF is because he's 100 % correct, well partially correct, I don't fear CTM we simply go at it 90 % of the time because of something JIF would never ever understand. I wont go too deep into explanation on CTM's and my meta but it is what it is and there is a history there. Now withj that being said and JIF being all over me yesterday because I pointed out numerous times just how much of an Idiot he is CTM was the logical choice for a NK and as soon as that NK was confirmed in the morning JIF went right out and claimed it was me due to the CTM/Smash explanation I gave above. I was sure he would do it as soon as I read Verbal coroner report.

If I can't point out obvious flaws in peoples play like JIF had earlier then whats the freakin point in bothering to scum hunt. I'm pretty sire at this point JIF is scum and I think most of you would come to the same conclusion if you went back to read his posts which include not reading the thread and the rest being jibberish.

omgus blockhead is 100% scum

46 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

How about whoever couldn't be ****ed to actually CAST a vote D1 shut the **** up?  You can't bitch about not achieving majority when quite a few of you just decided not to participate cause "it didn't matter" "votes are useless" "wah wah wah". Your are just talking out of your ass at this point.

mock outrage

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

2 minutes ago, gEYno said:

I'm good with that.  Vote DPR

Does it make sense to you the kingmaker will keep kinging DPR therefore turning this into the traditional game you claim can't happen ? If DPR is killed by killing the hero others have agreed with this stance so the kingmaker can then go down that route and king them.

44 minutes ago, D P R said:

My thought yesterday was that if i established the standard voting practice, it insulates against a scum king working it another way because it would be obvious that they are taking power away form the people. If every king allows the vote to count, we protect ourselves against this.

And, even if a future king doesn't do it this way, we still have the record for the days we did vote. Those don't go away.

This is so flawed its not even worth it...

44 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Out of those three I would say Pac.  JiF, myself and EY have been giving you crap about your strategy from the time you became king.  Pac made a comment about how I was playing that convinced me he has actually read a good part of the thread.  He then basically regurgitated what we been saying about wanting you to post your top 5.  By the time Pac decided to make the comment you have 100% made it clear you are going to do things the way you think best. Me thinks he is scum trying to play off the actual banter that the four of us been carrying on with.  in a sense joining an argument after the argument is pretty much over. Trying to add to the confusion and just sit back, his favorite technique and let the town lynch itself, 

This is a great observation.

1 minute ago, JiF said:

omgus blockhead is 100% scum

exactly what I suspected you would say I certainly didn't expect any intelligent debate on why you are actually pushing for my lynch. You are so damn predictable and my guess is you didn't even read the post

38 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

The King stated what he was going to do and town didn't cooperate.  No one can dispute these two things.  DPR killed off the town vote leader, not the majority vote, but had more people cast votes, we could have reached that majority. 

He didnt cooperate with the town though. 

Just now, Smashmouth said:

Does it make sense to you the kingmaker will keep kinging DPR therefore turning this into the traditional game you claim can't happen ? If DPR is killed by killing the hero others have agreed with this stance so the kingmaker can then go down that route and king them.

This makes no consideration for the possibility that DPR is scum.

39 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

I don't really care to hear about this anymore. I think playing it majority like a normal mafia game is the way to go and that's what I'm gonna do. You can do whatever the **** you want.

38 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

I swear to god, aneurysm in the making. 

more mock outrage and refusal to adapt. 

• Thumb Down 1